Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,986 members, 7,915,880 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

Dead Alien Creature Found In California Causes Stir On The Internet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Alien Creature Found In California Causes Stir On The Internet (1159 Views)

California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Alien Creature Found In California Causes Stir On The Internet by habeeblai244(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
A slimy, pink and half developed creature that was found by a stunned woman in her garden in San Jose, California, USA.
The pictures of a bizarre alien like creature was posted Gianna Peponis who wrote:“I wasn’t gunna post this but I can’t stop trying to figure out wtf this thing is. Iheard something scream at like 11.30 last night and went out on my side yard and found this thing. It was dead when I found it… Share with your friends.”

[IMG][/IMG]
The photos sent internet into overdrive as thousands of commentators took to social media trying to guess the origin of the being. Some suggested that the creature could be the foetus of a deer partly eaten by predators, while supersticious users were convinced that the woman found a devilish monster or dead alien.

This is not the fist time a weird creature baffles the Internet users — several months ago an animal with body of a bull and head of a crocodile was found by villagers in Thailand. Another alien corpse with weird skull, no Neck and wings was discoveredin Russia, where scientists still trying to indetify it

Re: Dead Alien Creature Found In California Causes Stir On The Internet by chocolateme(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Dead Alien Creature Found In California Causes Stir On The Internet by eleko1: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank God,dis one nor hold Bible/Quaran like we dey do here to scam the gullible. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Funke Balogun, Confesses About Murder / New Yahoo Boys Moves / Graphic View: Photos Of River State Ogoni Army Attack Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.