Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,907 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators (21944 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Governor Okorochas Politics And The Ignorance Of Ndi Igbo / ITSEKIRI YOUTH WING - We Are Aware Of Fed Gov Move To Lobby Some Biafran Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Kestolovee95(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Has anyone noticed that it is now very easy to become 'relevant' nowadays in this age? Just snap up a NL handle, write lenghty articles with half-baked english, call yourself a 'researcher' and boom you are 'relevant'. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Kirigidi(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2015
dialfa:

yoruba goat
Igbo senseless fool. Idiotic animal! Oruena! Ekpa! Izaghogho. Nu yovwi kpevwie kpevwie. No zabu zabu! I'm proudly Urhobo. Do u think u can deceiv or brainwash us? Come on, u Igbos ar not even good at propaganda. We knw u pipo's stock in trade is twistin of lies into facts. As far as we Niger-Deltans ar concernd, there is no diffrence btw Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, nd Igbo. You all ar parasites nd oppressors of our Niger-Delta region. Just look at d recent appointmnt of permanent secretaries, virtualy all d slots meant for Southern Nigeria were hijacked by d Igbos nd d Yorubas. Who ar u then foolin wit ur fake Biafra propaganda where Igbos alone wil constitute d overwhelmin majority? Mr man, we Niger-Deltans knw our bearin, nd when d right time comes we may declare our Niger-Delta Republic. But for now, we remain Nigerians nd neva Biafrans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by trapQ: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
you're absolutely right. No sane ND wants anything to do with these folks, and mostly we don't even regard the Igbo South southerns as Niger Deltans.

Kirigidi:
D immaturity nd stupidity u pipo display here nd there ar d more reasons we non-Igbo Niger-Deltans distance ourselvs frm ur Igbo Biafra. U pipo ar just too full of urselvs. No civility! No manner of approach! Wat a Bleep? How can we Niger-Deltans trust u or agree to join ur Biafra wen u can't humble urselvs to enter negotiations wit our chosen leaders nd elders? Frankly speakin, I hav not seen a group of pipo so rude, so insultiv, so senseless, nd undeplomatic as these Igbo Biafra Agitators. U want Nigeria to respect ur rights to freedom but on d otherhand, u don't want to respect d rights of Niger-Deltans to dia own pattern of self-determinatn. Wat a hypocracy? We knw u pipo ar just pretenders wit no beta intention for d Niger-Delta region other than lookin for minorities to exploit nd dominate.
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by trapQ: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Lmao.... let's forgive them for overstepping boundaries.
Truckpusher:
Who are these your phantom brothers in the SS?

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by trapQ: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Ondo and IMO weren't part of the Niger Delta until Obasanjo added them not too long ago. The Niger Delta originally ONLY comprised of the SS states. And I'm sure you don't know but whenever South Southerners are gathered, you often hear "we NIGER DELTANS", that is because we believe we are one and the same.
uduokirika1:
Pls Tonyebarcanista

Can you please stop confusing yourself with Niger/Delta and South-South

If you really know what comprises ND you won't be caught making same mistake always, are you aware that Ondo and Imo are also part of Niger-Delta!!
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by dridowu: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
lovelyS:
As a Yoruba man, I think Igbo people should continue fighting for their constitutional right until the fraudulent costitution is favourably amended for them.how could the post of presidency only be available to only westerners and northerner leaving easterners out ? I think its an uncivilised and undemocratic act

They call me GENIUS
@bolded, i think you are more knowledgable than the rest off us, kindly show that portion of the constitution that limit Presidency to Westerners or Easterners only . But if you can't show that please keep mute

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by IGBOPRINCE: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
trapQ:
you're absolutely right. No sane ND wants anything to do with these folks, and mostly we don't even regard the Igbo South southerns as Niger Deltans.

hehehe...really...trapQ ..
I reserves my comments cos this thread is unreasonable with unreasonable people from we ss talking nonsense from left and right.

The real ss re outside nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
trapQ:
Ondo and IMO weren't part of the Niger Delta until Obasanjo added them not too long ago. The Niger Delta originally ONLY comprised of the SS states. And I'm sure you don't know but whenever South Southerners are gathered, you often hear "we NIGER DELTANS", that is because we believe we are one and the same.
ondo and imo and abia and edo and akwa ibom and cross rivers were all added to the Niger delta the same time by the same person. Obasanjo. I wonder how an Edo person or Akwa ibom person is more Niger deltan than I am? if we from imo refuse to be recognized as Niger deltans than we wont recognize u from delta as southsouth.

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Tonyebarcanista, when shall the Ijaws and other ND tribes seek genuine means to achieve resource control? When? If there's any region that should be agitating to break free from this experiment, it's the SS folks but for whatever reasons yet unknown to me, we've continued to treat our cheaters with levity and compassion while the same cheaters are purposefully emasculating us and cornering our wealth to themselves. I don't seem to understand the SS folks.

The Igbos are doing their thing. They've decided to question those who killed their forefathers for no moral reasons whatsoever.

I'm fully in support of the Igbos and any other agitation that will restructure this nation. Bro, there are a lot of anti-Igbo sentiments amongst our people,BUT dame won't hold with ME. For now the protests may appear disorganised and irregular but believe me this is just the beginning.
Good comment. I don't think this will go down well with Barcanista.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by likila: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2015
do you know the definition of as hypocrite?
anybody who opposes biafra agitation
[b] [/b]but will want to renegotiate nigeria once biafra leaves.
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
What does the OP mean by 'ethnic nation is what the SS want'?
SS is the region in Nigeria that have the highest ethnic groups.
And when you talk of Igbos do you not include the Igbos in South South South South South South? Do you even know that Igbo is also a strong ethnic group in South South? You South South people are getting annoying and why do you people think Igbos are interested in your Oils? Do you even know the amount of untapped oil depositions and Anambra and Imo alone?
This is getting annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who are these your phantom brothers in the SS?

Ask yourself that question. Cos the last time I checked, the S/S is a conglomerate of different ethnicities. Nobody appointed your ethnic group 'Lord of the South-South". And you have no right whatsoever to tell our brothers over there whom to identify with. Fight for your folks and what is right for you, why we do likewise. The Niger-Delta struggle is an Ijaw struggle, laden with Ijaw interest. When the Ikwerre start their own, we will know.
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ignore that Onitsha stolen phone seller, he is a nuisance.

Otu nne i
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
omenka:
What a redundant neanderthal. Between you and I, who's the bigot here?? You tag anyone who doesn't agree with your call for "chaos" "anti igbo" and you call me a bigot. I bought no less than 35k worth of items from igbos in the last three days and you call me an igbo hater. I'm going to be buying drinks worth 190k for a relative's wedding this saturday from an igbo guy who owns one of the most popular supermarkets in Makurdi and who happens to be a friend yet you call me an igbo hater and a bigot.

You know, stuffs you people say here actually make some of us want to hate igbos in general. You are the bane of your people, and sadly, few useless bunch like yourselves happen to be the loudest- just like Islamic terrorists.

And as for Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista, you are indeed silly to assume I'm fraternising with them. Both of them know we share just about nothing in common besides being Nigerians and humans. We seldom agree on issues (almost never) and you are there talking trash.

Just like I said earlier, you've revealed yourself by your post on "the more the chaos the merrier", you are nothing but a riff raff with no stake whatsoever in life. The only way people like you get to possess anything is by stealing them. The chaos you desire would create the ample opportunity for you to do that unnoticed and go scot free- no?

You lot make me sick.

then sick you shall be and die

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
trapQ:
Absolutely correct
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

@first emboldened: The SS ethnic minorities have been on this talk since God knows when and we are still echoing it. Perhaps, we need a change of strategy because the previous ones never worked. Unfortunately, our own couldn't summon a SNG but only managed a Confab less than a year to his exit. But again, that will be decided by d people not externals.

@Second emboldened: No one is telling anybody not to do his/her thing. No one is against their Biafra or any agitation. But they can't force anybody in nor blackmail anybody to join. As for who killed their ancestors, I'm sure you are not referring to Adaka Boro(of blessed memory) because I can't remember him killing any Igbo ancestor in their land. I don't even knw any other person. Perhaps, they should go to Abuja or Minna to ask the President and IBB.

@Third emboldened: No Ijaw have anti-igbo sentiment. Ijaws are only saying that we all should mind our own business. That to me is not anti-igbo sentiment. Those that see it as such should consult a spiritualist
[/s]

trash

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Ÿou see my problem with some of you? What is anti-Igbo in the screenshot? Did the Igbo leaders support third term of Obasanjo? Did the Igbo leaders support IBB and even went to court to annul June 12 election? Did the Igbos voted for Ojukwu in 2003 and 2007? Did they voted for Orji Kalu in 2007?

On the reddened: Are the Ijaws not promoting primarily Ijaw interest? So what is anti-Igbo there?

Beside: Have you checked previous comment on the same thread by your Igbo brothers how they attacked the Ijaws(and myself) did I get obsessed over that? If you have a discerning mind you will know where I stand. But if you insist on this lane then I say....Good luck to you ma'am
[/s]

more trash

2 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:

Don't let Tonyebarcanista deceive you oooo

They are lots of Ijaws who share your view that Igbos are not the problem but the Nigerian state

They are just waiting for the opportunity to strike

For now they might not show their face for fear of being accused of instigating the revolution since their brother lost but surely they will fight when the time comes

FOR NOW KEEP TONYEBARCANISTA AND TRUCKPUSHER DOWN BY COUNTERING THEIR TOPICS AND COMMENTS WITH YOUR OWN TOPICS ANF COMMENTS

IF POSSIBLE IN YOUR LANGUAGE. cool

grin

nairaland =under 0.5 population of any tribe in Nigeria
opinion don't count here it counts in real life
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Tonyebarcanista, when shall the Ijaws and other ND tribes seek genuine means to achieve resource control? When? If there's any region that should be agitating to break free from this experiment, it's the SS folks but for whatever reasons yet unknown to me, we've continued to treat our cheaters with levity and compassion while the same cheaters are purposefully emasculating us and cornering our wealth to themselves. I don't seem to understand the SS folks.

The Igbos are doing their thing. They've decided to question those who killed their forefathers for no moral reasons whatsoever.

I'm fully in support of the Igbos and any other agitation that will restructure this nation. Bro, there are a lot of anti-Igbo sentiments amongst our people,BUT dame won't hold with ME. For now the protests may appear disorganised and irregular but believe me this is just the beginning.

dearpreye cool

you see one thing, stuffs like this makes me laugh especially seeing the people we once countered and still countering especially anti igbos capitalizing on this development especially the likes of omenka and co.
it's clear terms of my enemy's enemy grin but no wahala sha life goes on.
it clearly shows how shallow some people thinks that opinion counts on nairaland where anybody can be anything male or female from any tribe.

the ongoing protest shocked everyone including me because i didn't expect such large turn out, that's when i realized that honestly opinion don't count on nairaland.

thanks bro for always standing for the truth.

regardless of some anti igbo comments from your brothers, i never and will never regret canvassing support or voting for Gej and I'll do it 100000 times if the needs arrives but for now am technically 5% PDP and 85% apga after all we run things via apga here and that's what put food on my table sometimes cheesy

remain blessed bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Frenchkiss564: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Drchristian:

idiots quoting me and reporting me thinking i'll be ban. find d nearest lagoon made 4 u people in Lagos and do d needful.
you're so beautiful
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Chiwude:
Ask yourself that question. Cos the last time I checked, the S/S is a conglomerate of different ethnicities. Nobody appointed your ethnic group 'Lord of the South-South". And you have no right whatsoever to tell our brothers over there whom to identify with. Fight for your folks and what is right for you, why we do likewise. The Niger-Delta struggle is an Ijaw struggle, laden with Ijaw interest. When the Ikwerre start their own, we will know.

I just keep wondering when SS became an ethnic group grin

so how can an ijaw man claim to Lord or have opinion over ikwere or any other tribe under SS?

I keep wondering how can ijaw man or ikwere man speaks on behalf of any tribe in Akwa ibom grin or cross rivers

i pity their delusion on "we SS"

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Frenchkiss564:
you're so beautiful
tens Dear

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Drchristian:

tens Dear

i want to fork you and please don't be a she-male grin
Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
francizy:

I decided never to comment on this guy's thread, in short, I stopped taking him serious ever since he quit NL and resurfaced. Nonetheless, I had to comment here because of you. I really don't know why people still have this "Igbo wants to steal our oil" mentality when the same oil will soon fall down to $5 per barrel. Maybe until the oil falls down to $1 before it will dawn on them that even the resources they want to control is no longer valuable. For me, I don't think Biafra needs Port Harcourt or Asaba, even if Igbos dominate those cities. What I think Biafra needs are those villages in SS dominated by Igbos, that is if they are willing to be a part of the struggle.

Malaysia built it's economy on Palm seads, so I don't think rising up to the ocassion will be a problem if we have leaders with vision. Some Igbos on here should stop the whole ish of foolishly tagging all SS along with Biafra, so that we know if all these senseless threads and comments from OP and co will stop surfacing. I know he has been a long time hater of Igbos but who cares? His opinion never goes beyond Nairaland so I'd never bash the Ijaw nation just because of one mofo.

I wouldn't go down low to the point of insulting SS just because some few ones on NL decided to insult us and claim we supported GEJ because of personal gains. As if I didn't graduate and stay home one year without a job in the same GEJ administration, as if GEJ built any federal roads/bridges in the SE, as if GEJ gave scholarship to Igbo students. People should think before they post rubbish on here.

I supported GEJ because I knew he's a better being than Buhari and my experiences in the north further fueled my hate towards Buhari.
my brother i keep saying it that some people are just too myopic and unrealistic in their reasoning.

you want resource control but sit behind a rusty keyboard to type rubbish thinking that Buhari will wake up one day and dash you resource control grin

just like dearpreye said, how do they intend to archive that resource control?
let me tell you something that Gej lost was not because Apc were stronger, Gej loss was a gang up from the northern and few SW oil block owners just because Gej was considering the implementation of the resource control, because they know the implications these guys controls 95% of oil block in oil regions. ask yourself this question, mathematically Gej was supposed to win the election judging from the statistics and states being governed by pdp but what did you see? those states failed to deliver because their governor are just playing the script. these are powerful politicians that can never loose their second tenure bid if they are in contesting. even the so called pdp chairman and the rest betrayed Gej because they knew that their oil wells are in danger if any resource control. I won't go into the details of the conspiracy. the same Buhari that rubbished the possibility of having the resource control is the same person you're expecting to grant it on a platter of gold by ranting like a baby online.

Freedom doesn't come cheaply there's always a price for it. it's not meant for cowards.
he's not more ND than Asari and co.
well I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by MizMyColi(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smh.

There's no better test of a man's integrity than his behavior when he is wrong.

*sighs*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Smh.

There's no better test of a man's integrity than his behavior when he is wrong.

*sighs*

cheesy

*decoding the sentence in matrix form... 0 1 0 1... encoding.... output decoding completed 100% *

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by dialfa: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kirigidi:
Igbo senseless fool. Idiotic animal! Oruena! Ekpa! Izaghogho. Nu yovwi kpevwie kpevwie. No zabu zabu! I'm proudly Urhobo. Do u think u can deceiv or brainwash us? Come on, u Igbos ar not even good at propaganda. We knw u pipo's stock in trade is twistin of lies into facts. As far as we Niger-Deltans ar concernd, there is no diffrence btw Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, nd Igbo. You all ar parasites nd oppressors of our Niger-Delta region. Just look at d recent appointmnt of permanent secretaries, virtualy all d slots meant for Southern Nigeria were hijacked by d Igbos nd d Yorubas. Who ar u then foolin wit ur fake Biafra propaganda where Igbos alone wil constitute d overwhelmin majority? Mr man, we Niger-Deltans knw our bearin, nd when d right time comes we may declare our Niger-Delta Republic. But for now, we remain Nigerians nd neva Biafrans.

It sucks to be a minority. I can feel your pain but no matter how much you rant and wail, "Niger Delta" can never be a tribe.

By the way, My Ibibio friend has a visceral hatred of Ijaw people because of what he calls ijaw betrayal during the war. Go figure. You are a minority in Biafra and an even bigger minority in the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kirigidi:

Keep calm bro.. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Themonster:

i want to fork you and please don't be a she-male grin
are you igbo? u r rude like one of them. go to ur mother or ur sisters brothel.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Themonster: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Drchristian:

are you igbo? u r rude like one of them. go to ur mother or ur sisters brothel.

Nope i want to fork you in the asss kiss

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Themonster:

Nope i want to fork you in the asss kiss
ur mother nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / $600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.