Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Urgent Accounting Reports. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Accounting Reports. (1068 Views)

XL Axiata Reports Net Loss In 1Q 2015 / Make 2014 Financial Reports In 5days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Accounting Reports. by chukymoney(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2006
Please can any one in the house,give me format on how a monthly financial statement look like, which i have to prepare before the acconting proper.pls i have the task of computing it.i can only remember,trading-profit and loss account up to balance sheet after extracting from a trail balance,i use to believe is done on a yearly basis.I did insurance while in school,
PLS ANY ACCOUNTANT IN THE HOUSE TO HELP ,
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by chukymoney(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2006
still waitng to here from you guys,
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by uncleb(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2006
hi,
here are the components of f/s:

P & L Account
Balance Sheet
Cash flow Statements
Follow by the notes to the account which explains how u arrive at major items like Turnover, Selling exp, admin exp incluyding your fixed asset schedule

then your Value added statement.
But this may not have to be followed strictly cos you have to adopt a format that suit your purpose . i.e if you are preparing it basically for management use.

Best regards, am available on 08027177994 or 08069097051 or unclebee07@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by svtuition: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2010
Read all detail of accounting and financial reports at http://www.svtuition.org
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by bigleap1: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2010
@chukymoney - email on info@sorealglobalconcepts.com

we are an IT Accounting firm and our trainers can help you out
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by 5point(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
Since it is a month's statement and most likely it is for internal use (management), there might be no need to strictly follow the Accounting standards format of a financial statement i.e notes to the account,Cashflow statement,5 year financial summary etc may not be necessary.

If your firm is a profit making organisation, then, Trial balance, Profit and loss Account and Balance sheet may just be sufficient.

On the other hand, if it is a not- for- profit outfit like church or Mosque,club etc, Then, you need to prepare income and expenditure statement (Similar to P&l) and Statement of Fiancial Position (like Balance sheet) would be good.

If it is an existing company, you may also like to find out what the norm (precedence) is as regards preparation of monthly financial statement.

I hope this really helps.Cheers.
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
Goodday Brother i can help with the Templates for financial ,already attached it but the system can accept the kb
Should incase you need my Service,Please do not hesitate to call 08060146731.
Regards
Taiwo
Re: Urgent Accounting Reports. by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
i mean the attachement is too big for the attachement Browze
Thank you.
Taiwo.

(1) (Reply)

The London Graduate Recruitment Fair / Geography (a Discipline That Deals With Knowledge) Forum. / Pls Advise: Elect or Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.