Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! (640 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport / Man City Set To Hijack Chelsea Move For Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by bongoman(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2009
embarassed It now behoves vividly that the Ivory Coast International powerful striker Diddier Drogba, is set and certain to leave the Stamford Bridge this season, and Arsnal tactician-Arsen Wenger has revealed he could release Adebayor for Chelsea. To me, it's sadden news because I don't like Drogba to leave Chelsea because I'm yet to see a replace for him at the Blues' camp!
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by switch47(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2009
THIS CAN BE DISCUSSED ON CHELSEA THREAD!!

however in an attempt to dignify your post (chelsea fan creating two threads for same thing- peculiar)

It is soccer, players leave one club for another considering their personal interest Rooney left Everton for manchester united even if his family(traditionally) remain Everton fans. it is not what others want or not but what the players are determined to do.
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by Meldrick(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2009
Adebayor coming to Chelsea. I know that is a joke. What do we need him for? Nothing. Even a dash, we don't need him.
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by switch47(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2009
Meldrick:

Adebayor coming to Chelsea. I know that is a joke. What do we need him for? Nothing. Even a dash, we don't need him.
  just like ashley cole was not needed in chelsea right?? do you lack basic intelligence?? if you do , look for improvement, LIKE YOU WILL BE PART OF THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS AT CHELSEA?? or will they consult you if they want to buy him?? and it is they not WE  as far as chelseafc is concerned YOU DONT EXIST. your preference, want or desire is not important!! cool
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by bongoman(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2009
cool Bt my ppl, i reason with Avrant Grant when he stated that Chelsea will regret losing drogba coz there may not be any other powerful and treating centre forward as he again in Chelsea!
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by praxx(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2009
drogba can go if he so desires, soldier go soldier come come barracks no go empty by my assessment he is to blame for Chelsea's defect in the finals last year and he the semis this year. there are other lethal strikers who will be willing to move to Stanford bridge.
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by mykali(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2009
i am trying to i magine a Chelsea attack with two welter-weights like Anelka and Adebayor.

were will the goals come from against the BIG teams in Europe . . .
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by khanye(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2009
4rm solomon Kalou wink
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by bongoman(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2009
@praxx, But ond amazing thing about this ivory coast international is that he had always Made kiss and Marrd undecided Chelsea o!, look bak 2 d final last year, drogba took us there after defeatin liverpool with his powerful goals bt eventually got us out with his waywardness! d same thin this term, c wat he played against Juve, liverpool, bt c his behavior wit Barca! ha! what a nightmare night shocked cool shocked
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by bongoman(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2009
@mykalli, am afraid at what Chelsea front will look lyk should drogba leaves. Remember, all that CHelsea lost to al d top 4, wen as time wen drog was nt around or nt informed early this season. Ha! who is Adebayor who doent possess power to trouble any defender , anelka too? am afraid Chelsea are still nt ready for any trophy ni, belive it or leave it! cry
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by mykali(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2009
i dont have any probs with Drogba going . , but who the phock on earth is gonna replace him. Adebayor
Re: Adebayor For Drogba At Chelsea! by dyabman(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2009
i hate seeing this absurd news, how on earth will chelsea move for the most uncreative,unskillful, unscoring, unbalance, unpacy player in the world. ARE WE BLIND!!! cool ,
switch47:

just like ashley cole was not needed in chelsea right?? do you lack basic intelligence?? if you do , look for improvement, LIKE YOU WILL BE PART OF THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS AT CHELSEA?? or will they consult you if they want to buy him?? and it is they not WE as far as chelseafc is concerned YOU DONT EXIST. your preference, want or desire is not important!! cool

they wont consult him BUT they ain;t blind like you!. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Really Need Another Okocha? / Guys Let Play: Guess This Player Or Coach / Npl Wants More Privatization Of Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.