Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra (669 Views)

I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra by galadee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dear pro-biafrans; I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians helpless as you are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nominations from the so-called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocations for many months to come. You are very industrious people you will be better off without it federation allocation from Abuja

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates

STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. NO MORE WAR PLEASE!!!!! NO SINGLE BLOOD DROP IS WORTH SHEDDING TO HAVE BIAFRA!!!

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

WE DON’T WANT LOSE LIVES AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra by Favparis(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Your Opinion thought
Re: Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra by phabulux: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2015
galadee:
Dear pro-biafrans; I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians helpless as you are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocations for many months to come. You are very industrious people you will be better off without it federation allocation from Abuja

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates

STEP 7
Lock up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. NO MORE WAR PLEASE!!!!! NO SINGLE BLOOD DROP IS WORTH SHEDDING TO HAVE BIAFRA!!!

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Are you calling them fools (which they are) or are you thinking you are wise?
Re: Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra by speedyGonzales: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2015
who?
Re: Why I Support The Struggle Called Biafra by theDEVILisHERE: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2015
galadee:

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

You are in no position to advice Biafrans on what to do

Keep your advice to yourself

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Gov Dickson With Timipre Sylva Ahead Of Bayelsa Gov Elections / Diezani: Life As A Cancer Patient / Buhari Has Shown Nigeria Can Join Big League – Lai Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.