Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Do Girls Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This? (1021 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
She's silently crushing on you and then she picks up a fight just to get your attention.
Some will even abuse/ insult or tease you just to get you talking and open a conversation.

Has it ever happened to anyone and ladies have you ever done it before?

I really want to understand why you would pick up a fight with a guy and still end up dating him.

I'm really confused.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't know why it is So though... But I think That is how they Were "wired" undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Happens to me all d time
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Applaner: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2015
It happens to the handsomes, handsome guys comman tell us your experiences
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
It happens to the handsomes, handsome guys comman tell us your experiences
I don't think it's only handsome guys that get this kind of reaction from ladies.
But whatever the case may be I'm just wondering why a lady would do that.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by yuscopefly(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Don't mind 'dem. They pick up a fight with us just to strict our attention with 'dem because all of ' dem knew " that one you dey call your boo still got another 1 wey dey call am her boo
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by haywire07(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Thats how they toast us
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2015
That awesome moment when all the guys in the thread claims to be handsome with out having d.ps grin grin...well av fallen a victim to those funny acts of them girls picking up a fight to seize ya attention...

Spreads mat to read lies sowie i mean comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Okay for example, this happened a long time ago.
I was in my second year in Uni and I used to have a class with one very dark babe from another department.
So there was an incident that happened while we were siting in class.
She was like I was making her uncomfortable and stuff. Can't really remember what really caused the fight and so we started exchanging words. I was even more pissed off because she wasn't even the type I'm attracted to.
She just went on and on and to be honest, what caused the argument was just a small thing.
I also noticed she used to give me a funny look like she was interested in me.

To cut the long story short, we started exchanging pleasantries the next day and before you know it, I already had her number.

After a couple of weeks, I gave her a call one evening when I was bored and asked her to meet me somewhere on campus. Any OAU student would know motion ground.

It didn't even take so long before she showed up and you can imagine what happened that night.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by CeC3(f): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol :L
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2015
CeC3:
Lol :L
You're laughing cuz you know it's true.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2015
A lot of women are fond of using attitude to woo men. . . Some don't fight, they just give you some naughty attitude.
Either ways, it has taught me that women are wired differently and asking a man out openly is like committing suicide to them.... lol. . .
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Laveda(f): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Rexhenrex:
That awesome moment when all the guys in the thread claims to be handsome with out having d.ps grin grin...well av fallen a victim to those funny acts of them girls picking up a fight to seize ya attention...

Spreads mat to read lies sowie i mean comments cheesy
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Rubbish!! Mayb the ladies around yu op are the ones that fight to get ur attention....a normal lady wouldn't do dat......if I fight to get attention from a guy I like what impression do I want him to have abt me??
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
Rubbish!! Mayb the ladies around yu op are the ones that fight to get ur attention....a normal lady wouldn't do dat......if I fight to get attention from a guy I like what impression do I want him to have abt me??
You obviously misunderstood the topic but hey. You wouldn't even get my attention if you were around me. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
This is funny.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When She Tells U She Only Dates Men Who Are Into Oil And Gas Business / Must Someone Propose To Her Girlfriend Before The Can Get Married? / Funny Quotes About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.