Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home (587 Views)

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by hayzee545(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't even know what I was looking for, I sha jam myself inside the Biafra Radio facebook page, and the post that attracted my eyes was that of a warning telling Igbos leaving in the north to leave the North immeddiately for the south east....see people's reaction to that post:

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Where are the reactions?
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Kyase(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Where are the reactions?
I thought i was blind
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by hayzee545(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account Contract Signed Under President Goodluck Jonathan / BREAKING: Court Orders DSS To Allow Dasuki Travel Abroad For Treatment / This Nigerian Soldier Was Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.