Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,370 members, 7,950,773 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (220845 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.

It will be nice doing business with you .

thank you.

07063943373 ; youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2011
Contact us for the best bet.

your satisfaction is our primary assignment.

Get in touch with me,we talk on it nd fix a day to check and settle for your taste in Cotonou, your car gets to Lagos in two days.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2011

Get in touch with me,we talk on it nd fix a day to check and settle for your taste in Cotonou, your car gets to Lagos in two days.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2011
Do you need to get a car from Cotonou with your specification and @ d best bet?

Get in touch with me and lets hit the ground running.

It will be nice doing business with you.

07063943373, youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2011

Get in touch with me and lets hit the ground running.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.

thank you.

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2011

thank you.

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by donjiboo: 3:07am On May 11, 2011
Hi Ademlabi,
Kindly give me the price budget for the following car with these specified features:

* 1996 and 1997 Honda Accord Coupe (American spec - Academy) with
- Low mileage and very clean and complete body
- Colour : Wicked black (i.e. Deep black)
- 2 doors only (i.e. Coupe)
- Alloy rims
- Factory-fitted a/c

Below is a sample picture of what I would like.

Please I need it asap.

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2011
Hi Ademlabi,
Kindly give me the price budget for the following car with these specified features:

* 1996 and 1997 Honda Accord Coupe (American spec - Academy) with
- Low mileage and very clean and complete body
- Colour : Wicked black (i.e. Deep black)
- 2 doors only (i.e. Coupe)
- Alloy rims
- Factory-fitted a/c

Below is a sample picture of what I would like.

Please I need it asap.

Budget 650k naira for the ride,similar to the picture with all your specifications.It might not come with the bubbles light in the front lite though.It will be clean with a low mileage.Call me so that we can discuss.

cheers

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by donjiboo: 12:10pm On May 11, 2011
@Ademlabi,
is this 650k budget for a manual or auto transmission? Na manual i dey find,

tnx

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholarb(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2011
@'Demola, pls how much can i get a very very clean manual golf 4 with full options and low milleage, 2003 model upwards?? Pls send your response to taitao4u@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation. Regards
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2011
Get Your grade A cars at the best bet putting your option into  consideration.   

Sharp and neat cars, inside out with a low mileage at  the best possible price.We promise to always leave up to expectation.

Contact me now for the best bet. Let us get down to business as soon as  you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2011
@'Demola, pls how much can i get a very very clean manual golf 4 with full options and low milleage, 2003 model upwards?? Pls send your response to taitao4u@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation. Regards

You got mail sir.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Pinkie9ja: 3:48am On May 12, 2011
Hello Ademlabi
Pls, how much will u land a 2007/8 Volkswagen Jetta with full options- leather seat, sat radio, etc from cotonou
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2011
Hello Ademlabi
Pls, how much will u land a 2007/8 Volkswagen Jetta with full options- leather seat, sat radio, etc from cotonou

2.350m for a clean and neat 2007/08 Jetta,landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive in the price.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2011
We do our best in getting you the best ride.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your desired car.Your ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Your satisfaction is our target and of it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business without much ado.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2011
Get Your grade A cars at the best bet putting your option into  consideration.   

Sharp and neat cars,clean in and out with a low mileage at  the best possible price.We promise to always leave up to expectation.

Contact me now for the best bet. Let us get down to business as soon as  you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2011
Get Your grade A cars at the best bet putting your option into consideration.

Sharp and neat cars, inside out with a low mileage at the best possible price.We promise to always leave up to expectation.

Contact me now for the best bet. Let us get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2011

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by uchenageme(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2011
I was in cotonue a few days ago and I got a car Im interested in a Nissan Maxima 2001-2002 what will it cost for you to bring it down to lagos for me including peperworks. My e-mail is uchame@yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2011
I was in cotonue a few days ago and I got a car Im interested in a Nissan Maxima 2001-2002 what will it cost for you to bring it down to lagos for me including peperworks. My e-mail is uchame@yahoo.com

You got mail.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2011

thank you.

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Lakeside247(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2011
Pls what brand of car can i get with 500k from cotonou?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2011
Pls what brand of car can i get with 500k from cotonou?

Golf3,94 Honda Civic,Nissan Primera,95 Altima and few other cars.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Nobody: 2:08am On May 18, 2011
Pls provide me answers to these questions so that I will be ready as I come for them in Lagos by next weekend.

1. Can 400k land me a golf 3 in Abuja (1.6 liter engine), manual gear with factory ac?

2. How much can I get 1996 Mazda 323 sedan manual with factory ac landed in Lagos from Cotonou? see picture below

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon, my email is anselboby100@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (163) (Reply)

Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.