Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,174 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

National House Of Noisemakers' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National House Of Noisemakers' (665 Views)

Nigeria; The Class Captain And His List Of Noisemakers / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National House Of Noisemakers' by devimcy: 4:53pm On May 15, 2009
I was watching the national house of assembly debate on land yesterday n honestly i was dumbfounded with the Caliban's of leaders we posses their set up did not look like that of intellectual nor serious minded politicians but reflects an amalgamation of old school touts n comedians. The one that got me mad was when a member who was trying to define land as a place was intercepted by a fellow members voice saying ; animal places or thing (with half of the house laughing, few listening others waiting for him to finish, some babbling) something must be done urgently so we could transform this unserious minded forum to an assembly of refuge for the common Nigerian which it ought to be)
Re: National House Of Noisemakers' by hoeyeadoe: 6:38pm On May 15, 2009
lol, for once I tot yu were talking about Nairaland. plz peeps, dont crucify me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rebels Call 'all-out War' / Some Nigeria R Bad / What I Expect Yaradua And Fashola To Do (road And Transport)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.