Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,117 members, 7,899,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Succeed In Your First Year In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Succeed In Your First Year In School (442 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / How To Recover Or Bounce Back After A Bad First Year In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed In Your First Year In School by ochestraone(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2015
this is for the newbies, those that just got adminssion into the uni, this time you must know that your now in the higher education, and you must not continue the same way you were in the secondly school, i urge you to take the very first day in campus serious, and you will be the one to laugh last. know yourself-know when you're most
comfortable studying and the best
environment. This is because, some people
understand better when they study with
music, some understand better when they
study in groups, some understand better
when they study in a quiet place, etc. If
you're studying at a particular time and
sleep calls, don't force it, sleep and
immediately you wake up, pick up your
books and continue from where you
stopped. I'm telling you all these because
the semester I studied most in the Uni
(100L first semester) was the one i had
the lowest GP. In other semesters, i
studied and when i was assimilating less, i
pack my books and looked for the nearest
babe or friend to gist with. I almost often
went back to my books after gisting.
Make the most out of your past questions..
Don't form big boy or big girl (humility
pays), take what you don't understand to
the gurus around you (I did this one a lot
in my 100 and 200L.
Re: How To Succeed In Your First Year In School by walexsy(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Noted..as informative as stuffs like dis are they don't make fp..
Re: How To Succeed In Your First Year In School by Tolulove26: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 6 Thrilling Segment Of Smssa Awards Categories In Oou / Sas Online Training From India / Study In India | Apply Online For Indian Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.