Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos (48511 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Breaking News! Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Yola (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by edward1984(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Lovely pictures
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by zubby29(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
lol kai cheesy grin
Frankiss44:
So Oyinbo SABI DIG GOLD TOO?? grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by ERAKAMUS: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
drake22:
I haven't seen a northern Muslim woman married kafir.
Y always there men.
They believe in Numbers.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Spybradd: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
drake22:
I haven't seen a northern Muslim woman married kafir.
Y always there men.

they are nothing but rogues and thieves....after they bastardise and relegate their women to the background,you see them marrying from other tribes...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by ELGREF(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
AM WAITING FOR BUHARI'S SON TO PROPOSE TO ME kiss kiss
I'm his last born,from the father that born the mother of his sister,ohhhhh,sorry from the mother that born the mother of his ......oh oh oh I 4get the story jawe,anyway let married
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by ColeworldMD(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2015
dainformant:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar pictured with newly married son Abba, daughter in-law Mariana and his American in-laws. Atiku’s in-laws arrived Nigeria for Abba and Mariana’s wedding billed for Wednesday (today) in Yola, Adamawa state.

Meanwhile, Atiku Abubakar has arrived Yola, Adamawa State, ahead of the wedding fatiha of one of his three daughters on Friday, November 13 and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Founder’s Day celebration on November 14.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-vp-atiku-abubakars.html
This is the epitome of civilization right there. Unlike all those "elders" in Nigeria that will swear that none of their children will be allowed to marry from another tribe. Gone are the days where wives are hand picked! Nobody wants to live with a stranger as "wife" anymore!! Congrats to both family, may their union be bless!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Osyfellaini(f): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
sai Turaki and Happy Married life to your daughters.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Osyfellaini(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
So sweet seeing three of your daughters getting married on the same day.
I wish them all a Happy Married Life.
sai TURAKI.
#Blessed
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Kanbee: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by 400billionman: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Frankiss44:

B4 nko..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
. Kai! babe u too clean. A beg forget Buhari's son and accept my proposal biko. Promised to take very good care of you

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by 400billionman: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

Buhari's son is nobody without Buhari.

What's his achievement ?

Inheritance !

Pls, dream bigger.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by damton(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
here I am. how do we start
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Osyfellaini(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
So sweet seeing three of your daughters getting married on the same day.
I wish them all a Happy Married Life.
sai TURAKI.
#Blessed
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:
White girls love BBC.

Once they go black..lolz grin grin

I hope BBC here stands for British Broadcasting Corporation and not Big Black C**k
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:

It will be a cold day in hell before that happens
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by HopeAtHand: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I hope BBC here stands for British Broadcasting Corporation and not Big Black C**k

Lolzz...i meant British Broadcasting Corporation oh
.dunno what is Big Black C**k grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by DominoK(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nah wah oooh no be small tins ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Jilo83(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
where is Titi now?
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by mystockyear: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
when will Atiku going to re-turn the visit to his son and wife in USA
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by emadamerho: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
TRUE TALK BRO
demarc001:
Life gets more interesting and better with the elites celebrating everyday, its the poor that continue in languish shouting CHaNGE/WiTch Hunt. Suffering and smiling continues.

Come to think of it the rate These elites are having one thing or the other to celebrate is becoming high.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Certifiedboss: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
dainformant:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar pictured with newly married son Abba, daughter in-law Mariana and his American in-laws. Atiku’s in-laws arrived Nigeria for Abba and Mariana’s wedding billed for Wednesday (today) in Yola, Adamawa state.

Meanwhile, Atiku Abubakar has arrived Yola, Adamawa State, ahead of the wedding fatiha of one of his three daughters on Friday, November 13 and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Founder’s Day celebration on November 14.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-former-vp-atiku-abubakars.html

He sent a jet to bring his in-laws from America... Poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Ekaka1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Frankiss44:

You know....id not even opened the thread when I mumbled "Gold digging Ido.its" only for me to scroll down to see your comment grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by Frankiss44(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Ekaka1:

You know....id not even opened the thread when I mumbled "Gold digging Ido.its" only for me to scroll down to see your comment grin grin

LOL.. BUT TRUST THEIR PRESS TO CALL IT A CLASSIC CASE OF TRUE LOVE
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos by adellam16(f): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
First and second pic! Why is abubakar's hand so close to d daughter in law's bosom? Haba baba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.