Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,640 members, 7,979,178 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

Struggling Book Authors:read This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Struggling Book Authors:read This (387 Views)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy - Truegossip / Silence Is NOT Golden : Here is Why My African Brothers Are Struggling... / Is Your Child Struggling With Mathematics, Contact Us To Help You Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling Book Authors:read This by olaexpo14(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello sir/ma,
Are u an author ?, but you haven't found your feet yet in the world of writing, there is a platform to publish your books ONLINE and continue making money from it for life,as far as people are reading it.
I know its not really the mega "new york times best seller" that you are looking for but i still think you shouldn't despise the day of little beginnings.
Its called 'kindle publishing'.
If you are willing to learn what this is about then i will contact you, but unfortunately i can only contact you through whatsapp, so you can drop your whatsapp numbers here now and i will contact you anytime soon.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mtn New Job Vancancies / Digital Marketing Graduate Positions / Citrus Training Center Call Us Now For Booking!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.