Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? (894 Views)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) / True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A Lifetime? (re-post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello people,

The reason I decided to write this post today is as a result of the ongoing situation with Khloe Kardashian and her “still” husband Lamar Odom. He is still officially her husband because their divorce isn’t finalized yet and they apparently recently signed a divorce dismissal meaning their divorce is currently on hold.

While I was reading their story, it made me realize that Khloe has actually given up so much in order to see Lamar through his recovery process. She put her relationship with James Harden on hold, she also put her book tour on hold and she is currently at war with her ex step dad Caitlyn Jenner – ALL FOR LAMAR!

This obviously led me to ask the ultimate question. WHY?

Why is she putting herself through all of this? I understand she shared a big part of her life with Lamar but for someone that has been en route to a divorce for a few years now and is currently in a relationship with someone else, WHY is she so involved in the recovery process of her almost ex husband?

Suddenly, the reason became glaring, SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM.

While processing all of these thoughts in my head, it dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, we are entitled to only ONE DOSE of true love in our entire lifetime.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean we only love once, NO! I mean we only have one “LOVE OF OUR LIVE”. The rest would just be the regular type of love. Like the type we would have for someone close to us or for our family or kids.

But I strongly believe that HEAD OVER HEELS, ONE OF A KIND, OVER THE MOON, CAN DIE FOR YOU kind of love only happens ONCE in our lifetime.

Click on the link to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/11/true-love-does-it-happen-more-than-once-in-a-lifetime/
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
ALocoVivaVoce:
Hello people,

The reason I decided to write this post today is as a result of the ongoing situation with Khloe Kardashian and her “still” husband Lamar Odom. He is still officially her husband because their divorce isn’t finalized yet and they apparently recently signed a divorce dismissal meaning their divorce is currently on hold.

While I was reading their story, it made me realize that Khloe has actually given up so much in order to see Lamar through his recovery process. She put her relationship with James Harden on hold, she also put her book tour on hold and she is currently at war with her ex step dad Caitlyn Jenner – ALL FOR LAMAR!

This obviously led me to ask the ultimate question. WHY?

Why is she putting herself through all of this? I understand she shared a big part of her life with Lamar but for someone that has been en route to a divorce for a few years now and is currently in a relationship with someone else, WHY is she so involved in the recovery process of her almost ex husband?

Suddenly, the reason became glaring, SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM.

While processing all of these thoughts in my head, it dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, we are entitled to only ONE DOSE of true love in our entire lifetime.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean we only love once, NO! I mean we only have one “LOVE OF OUR LIVE”. The rest would just be the regular type of love. Like the type we would have for someone close to us or for our family or kids.

But I strongly believe that HEAD OVER HEELS, ONE OF A KIND, OVER THE MOON, CAN DIE FOR YOU kind of love only happens ONCE in our lifetime.

Click on the link to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/11/true-love-does-it-happen-more-than-once-in-a-lifetime/

Stopit jooor.

U re making me feel that I ve wasted my chance now.

Abegooo, make e no be truth oh cos I wanna marry for love
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
D truth is dat wen u feel d present one is d best in d world n next to no other, after seperation, u meet anoda dat u love n den u just knw dat ur ex was a learner. N it goes on. So I can't fit really conclude
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by Zeedarh(f): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Stopit jooor.

you just quoted everything quotable. Butta why nah?
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015

you ruined the whole essence of your post by mentioning a kardashian. that's like saying, Eureka moments. do they occur more that once in a lifetime? and then using a psychotic patient as case study.

Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Stopit jooor.

And you will Marry for love. It will find you sooner than later.
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

you ruined the whole essence of your post by mentioning a kardashian. that's like saying, Eureka moments. do they occur more that once in a lifetime? and then using a psychotic patient as case study.

Regardless of the social strata of the kardashians, one cannot deny that khloe and lamar shared a strong bond. I mean who leaves a happy relationship to go be by the side of an ex you're at the verge of divorcing if it really isn't true love.

They may be infamous but they're first and foremost human and equally capable of love just like everybody else.
Re: True Love – Does It Happen More Than Once In A lifetime? by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
D truth is dat wen u feel d present one is d best in d world n next to no other, after seperation, u meet anoda dat u love n den u just knw dat ur ex was a learner. N it goes on. So I can't fit really conclude

But at the same time, you may keep remembering the old one and comparing all the new ones to that old one. That's what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 12 Celebrities Describe Their First Experience With A Penis / Appreciate your woman "A Nigerian Girl message To Her Love" / Strictly For Bobo's (aka Badoo) And Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.