Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,579 members, 7,944,746 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Please Guys, Read The Story And Vote For My Friend. PLEASE GUYS!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Guys, Read The Story And Vote For My Friend. PLEASE GUYS!!! (725 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, Read The Story And Vote For My Friend. PLEASE GUYS!!! by timothyseye: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Dear friends, I am soliciting for your votes for Ajisafe Michael Oluwafemi short story titled "Zebra Crossing" on Etisalat flash fiction competition. 32, 000 entries, he has been able to go past 31, 980. He now needs your votes to go past just 19 entries. Please lets all help vote him to the first position. He needs your vote to make it possible. Thanks
Here is his amazing story link:
http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/zebra-crossing/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Remove I Believe That There Is No God/god But Allah And Muhamma. / Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland / Photos Of Delta Mall After It Was Attacked This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.