Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,176 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... (884 Views)

Shoot Your Event Like A Movie With Mc BLG (d Comedy It Self)to Anchor Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... by dfelly: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
How would you value a collection of over 4,000 movies, and videos in all known genres such as: Action, adventure, comedy, historical, fiction, horror, science-fiction, romance, erotic, documentaries (medical, historical and nature), TV series and soaps, TED talks, talk shows, talent hunts/ shows, etc., worth over 1.7 terabyte?
All are in HD, mkv, avi, or vob format, so they are very clear and can be viewed from any device that plays such formats.
A very few examples of the movies in no particular categorization:
Fantastic 4
Minions
Rudderless
Southpaws
Avengers: age of ultron Little boy
Mission Impossible: Rogue nation
Aloha
Ant man
Terminator Genisys
Mad max fury road Poltergeist
Maggie
Batman vs Superman
Fast and Furious 7
Hot pursuit
Strangerland Cop car
The boy next door
Digging for fire
Final girl
Checkmate
Air The tallow
Extinction
Fatal flip
The boy
Lost after dark
Pod Kids vs Monsters
Insidious chapter 3
American ultra
Exeter
The inhabitants
Unfinished business The pack
Bewitched
A witch within
Badge of honour
12 rounds
The simple plan etc.
Interestingly, they are ridiculously and outrageously
cheap and you can even opt for home delivery
If you are interested and STAY IN LAGOS, you can call or whatsapp me on +234(0)7061553420
Re: Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... by tripplephi: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... by tripplephi: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
HABA THEY ARE FREE O AND CLEARER FOR A SMALL SIZE O, PEEPS KINDLY GO TO 'COOL MOVIEZ . CO' 'MOVIES PAL . US' AND 'MP4 MOBILE MOVIES . NET' THESE MOVIES ARE THERE IN CLEAR FORMATS AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN UP TO 200MB PER MOVIE..... PLEASE STOP THIS EXTORTION O
Re: Are You A Movie Freak!!! Then This Is For You... by dfelly: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
tripplephi, yea they are free, but is it free to download them? I have them and all I'll do is to transfer them to whoever is interested in having them. If you go to whatever site to get them downloaded, I'm sure it'll cost you a fortune to get these much. And I'm sending it to whoever needs them @ a very low price + home delivery too. Its going to be relatively cheap...I assure whoever is interested. You can contact me for more details or clarity.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale Or Lease In Portharcourt / Mobile Chef Dili 24 Hours Service!just A Phone Call Away!! / GSM Desktop Table Phone For Children Homes Offices, Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.