Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,674 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. (3721 Views)

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by TechRev: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sahara Reporter’s journalist Kayode Ogundamisi, also known as Oluwakayode Ogundamisi, was yesterday exposed for peddling images of battered and bloody men claiming that the men were Hausa men attacked during the Biafra protest in Port Harcourt, Rivers State yesterday. It turns out these images were actually from the mayhem that took place in Wukari, Taraba State after the controversial ruling that saw sacking of Governor Darius Ishaku.

Some popular bloggers took to the social media platform, Facebook, expressing their shock, condemnation, and disgust at Ogundamisi’s immature, insensitive, and deadly attempt to cause an ethnic blood bath.

#Biafra supporters escalate campaign. Attack on Hausa – Fulani community in Port Harcourt @GovWike @PoliceNG pic.twitter.com/CRWdaJXFqh

— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) November 10, 2015

http://naijapropa.com/breaking-kayode-ogundamisi-caught-trying-to-incite-hausas-against-igbos-with-fake-pics/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Blizzy9ja: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sahara Reporter tho... The hausa guys at the Eleme trailer park hauled stones at the protesters

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Tolatutu: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
An eye witness here on nairaland was the first to report it. He said a group of the protesters clashed with some Hausa guys and that was when the police had to start shooting as everywhere became chaotic so the story is true but very poor of them to use wrong pictures.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Movic1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
This pic is not fake. its real. I pity d igbos, kill 1 hausa man and they will send U 100 dead igbos to ur Red soil republic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by coolzeal(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
I still don't understand why Nigerians especially the Yoruba's envy and hate the Igbo's in all ramification and yet, insist we should remain in Nigeria. I have tried to understand this fact but it kept sinking. Can someone help me please?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by brize(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Movic1:
This pic is not fake. its real. I pity d igbos, kill 1 hausa man and they will send U 100 dead igbos to ur Red soil republic.
hope you know what you are calling for yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by ERAKAMUS: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
TechRev:
Sahara Reporter’s journalist Kayode Ogundamisi, also known as Oluwakayode Ogundamisi, was yesterday exposed for peddling images of battered and bloody men claiming that the men were Hausa men attacked during the Biafra protest in Port Harcourt, Rivers State yesterday. It turns out these images were actually from the mayhem that took place in Wukari, Taraba State after the controversial ruling that saw sacking of Governor Darius Ishaku.

Some popular bloggers took to the social media platform, Facebook, expressing their shock, condemnation, and disgust at Ogundamisi’s immature, insensitive, and deadly attempt to cause an ethnic blood bath.

#Biafra supporters escalate campaign. Attack on Hausa – Fulani community in Port Harcourt @GovWike @PoliceNG pic.twitter.com/CRWdaJXFqh

— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) November 10, 2015

http://naijapropa.com/breaking-kayode-ogundamisi-caught-trying-to-incite-hausas-against-igbos-with-fake-pics/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
[/s] ARREST THE FIEND

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Tolatutu: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
coolzeal:
I still don't understand why Nigerians especially the Yoruba's envy and hate the Igbo's and yet, insist we should remain in Nigeria. I have tried to understand this fact but it kept sinking. Can someone help me please?

Most of us want you gone and no we don't envy you. There is nothing to envy, if you lot can leave today sef we would love it

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by DuchessLily(f): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa oooo.... This war drums u people are sounding, its only u and ur families that will dance to it ooo
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Alphaoscar: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
An eye witness here on nairaland was the first to report it. He said a group of the protesters clashed with some Hausa guys and that was when the police had to start shooting as everywhere became chaotic so the story is true but very poor of them to use wrong pictures.

even a video was posted on NL yesterday of the protest with the voice underground mentioning the attack on the Hausa communities in Rivers state. I believe the military men descend on the protesters at the point if attacking the Hausa communities.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by brize(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:
clashed with them as in how?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by coolzeal(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:

Most of us want you gone and no we don't envy you. There is nothing to envy, if you lot can leave today sef we would love it
Exactly, we are all Southerners and we should team up and support this course. I myself will support the Yoruba's at all cost if they call for self determination. People should stop using media and propaganda to jeopardize the Biafran struggle because it will only escalate this peaceful protest into violence.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by DeNoble1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:

That means you are highly jealous of them

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
coolzeal:
I still don't understand why Nigerians especially the Yoruba's envy and hate the Igbo's in all ramification and yet, insist we should remain in Nigeria. I have tried to understand this fact but it kept sinking. Can someone help me please?
. Its Obvious that u are young and foolish...You come online and start posting nonsense here..when u have refused to cross the River Niger and Explore the whole of Nigeria why won't u come here to post poo... Which Yoruba man hates you?.. I come from the North and no Ibo ,Yoruba or Hausa Has Hated me all my life cos I travel a lot and am well exposed, infact they enjoy my company,, am currently situated in The East and am Feeling Fine. Ba Wahala....You read thrash online and come here to rant that one tribe when no get your time hate you, ur just being senile I guess..... Open Your Eyes, Its our Political Leaders and Press Men that are destroying Nigeria, either u move on or Jump inside Lagoon( akiolus Voice)

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Tolatutu: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
brize:
clashed with them as in how?

Started fighting with them, then it became a free for all fight and that's when the police started shooting to disperse the crowd

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Tolatutu: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
DeNoble1:
That means you are highly jealous of them

Lol you people are clowns, if we don't support Biafra we are jealous of you and if we support Biafra we are jealous of you You are confused

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by titanic1(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Must include yoruba to me na u envy nd hate us most coz i dont knw wetin u get dat we'll b jelousy abt
coolzeal:

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by coolzeal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Justdulla:
. Its Obvious that u are young and foolish...You come online and start posting nonsense here..when u have refused to cross the River Niger and Explore the whole of Nigeria why won't u come here to post poo... Which Yoruba man hates you?.. I come from the North and no Ibo ,Yoruba or Hausa Has Hated me all my life cos I travel a lot and am well exposed, infact they enjoy my company,, am currently situated in The East and am Feeling Fine. Ba Wahala....You read thrash online and come here to rant that one tribe when no get your time hate you, ur just being senile I guess..... Open Your Eyes, Its our Political Leaders and Press Men that are destroying Nigeria, either u move on or Jump inside Lagoon( akiolus Voice)
I've traveled both abroad and some states in Nigeria. I am well expose so quit talking trash because the Igbo's had it worst in this nation. No one is scared of the Northerners and no one should use propaganda to define this peaceful protest.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by brize(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:

Started fighting with them, then it became a free for all fight and that's when the police started shooting to disperse the crowd
it's a very fat lie... The soldiers shot for shooting sake...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Tolatutu: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
brize:
it's a very fat lie... The soldiers shot for shooting sake...

I guess you know better than the eye witness, up to that point there was no shooting as the protest was peaceful ( they had been protesting all day with no shooting you the soilders )but as soon as the clash started they had to step in or you want them to watch while it becomes another ethnic clash
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
coolzeal:
I've traveled both abroad and some states in Nigeria. I am well expose so quit talking trash because the Igbo's had it worst in this nation. No one is scared of the Northerners and no one should use propaganda to define this peaceful protest.
. Travelling Doesn't Guarantee Exposure u know,, u are probably blindfolded with sentiments and hate that's why u don't see anything

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by EternalTruths: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yorubas are the greatest anti Biafrans

We know why they are

The fear of being cocoa farmers

Dear Biafrans let us ask the descendants of a fallen angel called Oduduwa abi na Obatala

Did IPOB attack any Hausa at Onitsha Asaba Enugu Aba etc.? If No, why should we now attack them in PH. cool

In the end , Biafra will come cool

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

UN Referendum cool

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
The only chance that southern Nigeria has at achieving regionalism is about to be blown by brainless miscreants...
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was shocked when I saw that picture in Facebook.

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by coolzeal(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Justdulla:
. Travelling Doesn't Guarantee Exposure u know,, u are probably blindfolded with sentiments and hate that's why u don't see anything
Hate is a strong word just, stating the obvious. I can post facts and dates of almost every atrocities and genocide perpetuated against the Igbo's but guess you knew that already.
Note: I'm jovial and cool but i don't tolerate injustices. Does that mean am not expose?
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by Movic1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
brize:
hope you know what you are calling for yourself
what re u calln for urself? re U jjc to Nigeria affairs. if there's a rephrasal attack in the north now. U will start shoutn they re wicked nt knw dt its U igbos dat started first.
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by ishiamu(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I was shocked when I saw that picture in Facebook.
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by ishiamu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

even a video was posted on NL yesterday of the protest with the voice underground mentioning the attack on the Hausa communities in Rivers state. I believe the military men descend on the protesters at the point if attacking the Hausa communities.

Never xpected anything less hateful than what you said silly fool.
Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Movic1:

what re u calln for urself? re U jjc to Nigeria affairs. if there's a rephrasal attack in the north now. U will start shoutn they re wicked nt knw dt its U igbos dat started first.

My friend zip it! The protester never attacked anybody, that picture posted by that yoruba boy is from the crisis in taraba state. Yorubas media has started during what they know best, inciting one tribe against another , while they sit down by the side to watch and report the bloodbath. This time around what you wish for others will come back to you in abundance. That blood you wish to flow in SE, SS and North will flow only in the SW. Your evil deeds will come back to hurt you in folds

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sreporters Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fake Pictures. by EternalTruths: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

My friend zip it! The protester never attacked anybody, that picture posted by that yoruba boy is from the crisis in taraba state. Yorubas media has started during what they know best, inciting one tribe against another , while they sit down by the side to watch and report the bloodbath. This time around what you wish for others will come back to you in abundance. That blood you wish to flow in SE, SS and North will flow only in the SW. Your evil deeds will come back to hurt you in folds

A Fact they will realize too late

The North is quiet preparing for a post Nigeria

The waste are busy opposing Biafra. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crimes In The USA / 5 Beautiful Wives Of Our Governors / He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.