Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. (14349 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Datbohoochick: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wahala dey oo! as a major Hollywood star is rumored to have been diagnosed as HIV positive!

The man - whose identity is not being revealed - also has a long list of famous former girlfriends.

According the The Sun, the actor’s list of exes includes an award-winning actress, a religious movie star, a top Hollywood personality with a controversial past, a TV star, a media personality and a glamour model,'

They also spoke to an insider who claims: 'It has now become common knowledge that this star is HIV positive, something he has known for a number of years.'

The article follows a similar report by Radar Online last week, amid claims that the star is preparing for legal action by women who say they put them at risk.

http://www.amkkay.com/
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6737076/Superstar-Hollywood-womaniser-has-HIV.html

Choi! It is only a question of time before the media unmasks this person, for now let's play the guessing game, shall we!
Also remember abstinence is the key, but since you will not listen, please wear condom! Forget that 2- min pleasure, when you return to ground zero you will understand what you've done to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by benedictnsi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm..... In other words, this news Is obviously a rumor
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Try to get the real deal... God bless your tatafo hustle but learn to dig deeper

2 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by armadeo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let me post my own news.

Popular politician in hic scandal.

A popular politician in Nigeria is rumoured to be Hiv positive. Thepolitician who's name cannot be revealed.......

Again...

Popular pastor in Hiv scandal.

The pastor who's name cannot be revealed.......

Again

Popular nairalander in HIV scandal..

The nairalander datbohoochick known for publishing thrash without an iota of proof was embroiled in a Hiv scandal. The suspected transgender who's sexuality is in doubt has....

Spot the difference..

10 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Datbohoochick: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
armadeo:
Let me post my own news.

A popular politician in Nigeria is rumoured to be Hiv positive. Thepolitician who's name cannot be revealed.......

Again...

Again

The nairalander datbohoochick known for publishing thrash without an iota of proof was embroiled in a Hiv scandal. The suspected transgender who's sexuality is in doubt has....

Spot the difference..

I'd suggest you make your google your friend. I can't bring news to you even with links, and then force you to click on it for verification.
All the news I publish are verifiable, and then rumours are rumours and that's why they are called rumours.

Have a nice day!
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by northvietnam(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Datbohoochick:

I'd suggest you make your google your friend. I can't bring news to you even with links, and then force you to click on it for verification.
All the news I publish are verifiable, and then rumours are rumours and that's why they are called rumours.

Have a nice day!
. get your dictionary and find the meaning of journalism . things u write people are watching . assuming CNN or BBC is scouting now and comes across this poo u just wrote. step up or change your ministry

3 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Datbohoochick: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
northvietnam:
. get your dictionary and find the meaning of journalism . things u write people are watching . assuming CNN or BBC is scouting now and comes across this poo u just wrote. step up or change your ministry

why not make use of your own advice; get your dictionary and check the difference between a journalist and a blogger.

You know better than dailymail, The Sun Uk, Radar Online that posted this story.
Here go read it on foreign newpapers, since you don't wanna appreciate the effort of your own local pastor;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312995/Hollywood-superstar-dated-award-winning-actress-movie-star-media-personality-model-rumored-learned-HIV-positive.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hollywood-superstar-long-list-famous-6807880

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11987713/Famous-Hollywood-actor-and-womaniser-reported-to-have-HIV.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6737076/Superstar-Hollywood-womaniser-has-HIV.html

Now back off!

3 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
#whispering# I hear its Nick C**** abeg I dunno hw true o

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by anangboy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Word on the net says it's Charlie Sheen. He is said to have had it since last year. He injects hard drugs and has very risky sex practices.

The media can't publish who it is unless he does. Unauthorised disclosure of medical history is a serious offence.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Afrok(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls Op call me when the name of the person is released, coz I wanna confirm if my girlfriend is not one of his exes shocked.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by HappinexEdixon(f): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
anangboy:
Word on the net says it's Charlie Sheen. He is said to have had it since last year. He injects hard drugs and has very risky sex practices.

The media can't publish who it is unless he does. Unauthorised disclosure of medical history is a serious offence.
I won't b surprise if is Charlie Sheen, his Love 4 women n drink is wat took him out of d home series "Two and A Half Men".
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by HappinexEdixon(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
anangboy:

I won't even b surprise if is Charlie Sheen, his Love 4 women n drink is wat took him out of d home series "Two n A Half MEn".

2 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by anangboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
HappinexEdixon:
I won't even b surprise if is Charlie Sheen, his Love 4 women n drink is wat took him out of d home series "Two n A Half MEn".

Yeah, his self indulgently carefree life is actually well documented. Here is a comment i saw about his situation:

I think its the Sheen man. Seeing
lots of hits on Charlie being HIV
positive and this Radar article
practically says its him without
saying it outright. Injecting drugs
and openly buying hookers? That's
gotta be the Sheen.
Apparently several pr0n star exes
are starting to say he is or was
recklessly spreading the disease.
Money is on Charlie and I bet he
announces it before New Year.
"However, the star — known for a
playboy lifestyle filled with one-night
stands and s3x-for-hire partners —
has been “devastated” over his
plight since doctors diagnosed the
condition, according to a friend.
Radar has learned multiple friends
want the star to publicly admit the
problem and face reality with
courage and determination.
It is not known exactly how the
actor contracted the virus, but the
star has previously admitted to
engaging in tattooing, injecting
drugs and having s3x with
prostitutes — all activities that
increase the risk of contracting the
virus.
The star thought he was
“indestructible” and took few
precautions to protect himself
against AIDS — even though he was
indulging in high-risk s3x practices,
sources said.
“He led a dangerous lifestyle,” said
one pal. “He’s learned this the
hardest possible way.”
Struggling with the weight of the
shocking news, the entertainer was
hurled into a deep despair last year,
racked by stress and pain
a.ssociated with the deadly
condition, Radar has learned.
In lonely desperation, he went into
seclusion at his home — rarely going
out in public and seeing only family
and friends inside the sanctuary of
his mansion.
He would also party night and day
in a bid “to numb” the pain.
“His worst fear is that he will be
remembered not as a great actor
but as someone who contracted the
disease,” explained another source.
“He has been tortured by the
thought that his acting genius will
be forgotten.
“He was teary-eyed as he told
friends that he had it, but he felt
that a public admission would
destroy him and his fans.”
Radar first learned about the star’s
desperate battle with the disease in
2014. At the time, reps for the actor
flatly denied it.
But in recent months the star’s
horrifying plight has become an
“open secret” again in top Hollywood
ranks, with multiple sources coming
forward to tell how he’d confided in
them.
Radar also obtained a videotape in
which one of the actor’s former
partners revealed he had exposed
her to the deadly virus.
Alarmingly though, some sources
said he has continued to be
promiscuous.
“It could well be a public health
hazard,” said a source.
It was only after corroborating the
accounts of multiple sources that
Radar decided to publish this
exposé. It also follows the brave
disclosure from Who’s the Boss?
alum Danny Pintauro, who revealed
he is HIV-positive after mixing s3x
and crystal meth.
Of the latest HIV victim, a show
business source told Radar: “Many of
this actor’s friends and a.ssociates
have been saying for weeks that he
has HIV.
Nevertheless, the star and his legal
team kept a firm grip of secrecy on
his problems, even as rumors of his
status swept Tinseltown.
According to one source, the
megastar has spent an elaborate
fortune to secure the silence of his
s3xual partners — and others — who
later discovered his HIV status.
Some of those women believed he’d
played “Russian roulette” with their
lives, sources said.
At the same time, the star had
vowed to stop sowing wild oats and
settle down with his then-romantic
interest.
But that relationship did not last —
and neither the split nor the health
predicament has deterred the tragic
star from continuing romantic
rendezvous."

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by PLANETMARS(m): 4:52am On Nov 12, 2015
What is hiv pls am from planetmars?
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by boss1310(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2015
my dear just close this thread yourself and save some of your dignity

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Datbohoochick: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
boss1310:
my dear just close this thread yourself and save some of your dignity

why should I close this thread?

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Magic johnson has been living with HIV for more dan 20 years, no big deal as far say na USA he dey grin
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Tolulove26: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by NadiaSA1(f): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by JJLUV(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Crap too many hidden details
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
The guys name was not given so it's no news?
Afterall we have so many Hollywood superstars embarassed
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by ada5454: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Hiv
Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by anangboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Well, i am right. Charlie Sheen admits to it.

I hope brothers learn and imbibe the common sense to wrap their dick up.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. by DetectiveDeb: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
armadeo:
Let me post my own news.

Again...

Again

Spot the difference..

Now the source himself has spoken, what else have you got to type!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W / Famous When They Were Born / Susan Peters And Emem Isong Pay Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.