Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,036 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (127391 Views)

Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by mfm04622: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Even Tompolo and Biafran War Ships, are under the purview of Amaechi's Ministry! grin grin grin

Please make Una forgive me, I didnt add,

1. Federal Road Safety Commission

2. VIO

VIO are states agencies, not Federal
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by victorazy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
gwales:
You should have left wailers to continue wallowing in delusion. I don't think there is cure for the electoral defeat they suffered

And Northern be minister of petrol abi?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by usukdrone: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
bizzlemie:
He is also the General Overseer of Keke Drivers Association of Nigeria grin
You fool well well o, a whole honorable u dey talk 2 like that
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Some of you may not know that Amaechi as Minister of transportation, has just been handed arguably the highest responsibility in the new government, as he going to supervise, re order and super intend over 10 Parastatals and agencies which employ over 30% of the entire Nigerian civil servants.

Just take a look at the highlight of the huge task and responsibility that await Hon. Minister Of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as he takes over the ministry.

Water Ways

1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)

2. [s] Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA

[/s]3 . [s]National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)

[/s]4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)

5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

6. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)

7 Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

[[s]b]Aviation:[/b]
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)

2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

3. Nigeria Air Space Management Agency(NASMA)

4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)

5. Nigerian College Of Aviation And Technology (NCAT)

6. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)

[/s]Land Transportation

1. Nigeria Railway Corporation

2. All Federal Roads In Nigeria ( Including but not limited to Construction, Maintenance And Supervision)

lalasticlala

I am just seeing the rubbish you posted here. Since when did you become the Secretary to government of the Federation. Wait till things start to play out for real. Amaechi's post will just be a rubber stamp. He will be made so redundant. I don't have anything against him in person, but I am sure that President Buhari wil strip 80% of those agencies from his ministry. Some of the ones you mentioned are not even under the ministry of transport as of today.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Praisemuyi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
If God be for Amechi no one can be against him. Let keep praying for them all
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Touchforfree(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
drnoel:

if FAAN is under ministry of Transport what would the ministry if aviation be doing?

Ministry of Aviation of the donkey years ?.

Aviation Ministry has been scrapped and merged with Min. of Transportation which is to be handled by "The man that checkmated GEJ".
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by pedrilo: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:
He earned it.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cA5BHePDNeg/VkMz9ROoR0I/AAAAAAAHR5U/pejTmjUho5g/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
hahahaha putting round peg in round hole
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
The SGF is a Northerner. The minister of state Aviation is Buhari's brother from the same state and you guys think that Amaechi will have any say on Aviation matters? !!.

You people should wake up and see the reality. PMB has a hidden agenda.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi would also be in charge in constructing flying monorails like he did in PH,which nobody is using now after Billions wasted and looted from it

Is it true the mono rail project actually failed? Can anyone come up with the facts about the project? Such detailed analysis as the below will help:

A. What is the lifespan of the projects (in years), when did it start and when was it estimated for completion?
B. Were there constraints that affected the completion date as initially projected (e.g., govt owing contractor, community related issues, etc)? If no, why is it still uncompleted? If yes, what are the revised projections as far as completion goes?
C. Govt is a continuum, what is the RVSG's official position on that project as far as (A) and (B) go?, etc

With such information put out there, we will have less of allegations and more of facts.

God bless you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
bizzlemie:
He is also the General Overseer of Keke Drivers Association of Nigeria grin
...talk is cheap. Keep hating while Amaechi is ascending. The truth is Rotimi has juiciest portfolio in the Buhari cabinet...
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Sadiqaslk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Federal Road Safety Commission is not under Ministry of Transport.Its direcrly under Presidency. grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by fathomberry: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Its under Wike sir

rotfl grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Ndeewonu: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
drnoel:

if FAAN is under ministry of Transport what would the ministry if aviation be doing?

Don't mind the ignorant fellow!

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi would also be in charge in constructing flying monorails like he did in PH,which nobody is using now after Billions wasted and looted from it

What an Irony..
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by malikisah: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Even Tompolo and Biafran War Ships, are under the purview of Amaechi's Ministry! grin grin grin

Please make Una forgive me, I didnt add,

1. Federal Road Safety Commission

2. VIO
bros, you too much, God bless you!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by babafirst(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
It under Wike sir
Lwkmddddddd.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by bizzlemie(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
usukdrone:
You fool well well o, a whole honorable u dey talk 2 like that

You fool well well o, u see me dey talk to any honorable?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by drnoel: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
abdulwasee:

hey try and get your facts right before you ever delve into argurments. FYI, ministry of aviation is now under Transportation!

Then pls explain what minister of state aviation is going to be doing
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by dododawa1: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Will AMECHI banned OKADA
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by iskay1971: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
In my opinion I think this portfolio is too loaded for one man in one office. I recommend a redress for the of effectiveness & accountability. May God grant the newly constituted ministers wisdom to function well.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by vladimiros: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
Niger Delta must be very proud of Amaechi today. Amaechi used N48bn Rivers state money to help the north take away the president, petroleum minister, finance minister etc. In return they are celebrating getting minister for transportation. Amaechi is really a good politician from Niger Delta.

[size=13pt]My brother leave the fools and idiots

as Niger deltan and a youth, I have given up on thi8s country

Yoruba youths just pack book without sense, a Man that stole 40 Billion Naira, failed a mono rail project that ran into billions of Naira has been made Minister of Transport and see them shouting Lion of Ubima

99% of Ameachi supporters on Nairaland are not from the Niger delta, they know themselves

Nigeria is cursed, the youths are officially retarded[/size]
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by kasay: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
I read a lot of ignorant assertions here that Amaechi lost out in becoming the Minister of Niger Delta and he is pained by this. Let me share something with you guys in confidence. I have a personal relationship with the newly appointed minister of Niger Delta. HE IS AMAECHI's BOY TO THE CORE. Infact, Amaechi single-handedly made him a minister. Some other person was nominated from Cross River to be minister, but just before the list was to be sent to the Senate, Amaechi approached Baba and got him to drop the other person name for his boy who is now the minister of ND. Ordinarily, the man would have been made a junior minister in an obscured ministry, but Amaechi ensured that Baba gave him Niger-delta, beating Lokpobiri and others to it. Never talk about what you don't know. Amaechi decided who is now minister of ND. The minister of ND owes his allegiance and political growth in APC to Amaechi. He is an Amaechi's boy.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by scarr: 3:10am On Nov 12, 2015
holyFRED:
Bad road network in Nigeria?

Nigeria will keep suffering from this until maybe after 2019...

This seems to be the only country where during political campaigns,politicians'll still be promising us road repairs,water,light and other petty stuffs.... MTCHEW
Very annoying stupid something, in 2015, over 50 years of independence and we are being promised "Repairs".
At this rate, our first real space exploration would be in my 4th generation
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Franzeez(m): 3:17am On Nov 12, 2015
leksy07:
Guy
i can feel ur pain....
u don press P
abeg no vexx

lolzzz
he dey pain!!!!!

it is up to you to say what you like, i am fine and i have no feeling towards any political issue
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Elose11:
The way some of you talk here goes to show you are children. No wonder the waillers called you masturbators. Only children and infantile adults masturbate. Amaechi is not in charge of aviation. Check the portfolio very well. Aviation is under a Katsina man. As for roads, ministry of works is in charge of roads. Transport is mainly water and railways.
. You are really ignorant which sucks. Aviation is under TRANSPORT and Amaechi's job includes overall supervisory. The man you're talking about is Minister of state(Aviation). It's just like there's also a Minister of state for power but Fashola oversees all. Hope you've UNDERSTOOD it.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Love Machine:
Buhari kept us in the dark for 8months just to appoint corrupt politicians as ministers into his cabinet.
Chai! The 'wailing' never tire you?
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Engineer96:
Aviation is not part of the ministries under Amechi.
it has its own separate minister from the north -a female.
Who told you that? Get your facts right before coming to this public forum to disseminate wrong info pls.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Chinom:

I am just seeing the rubbish you posted here. Since when did you become the Secretary to government of the Federation. Wait till things start to play out for real. Amaechi's post will just be a rubber stamp. He will be made so redundant. I don't have anything against him in person, but I am sure that President Buhari wil strip 80% of those agencies from his ministry. Some of the ones you mentioned are not even under the ministry of transport as of today.
You wish!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2015
all4naija:

That is what happens in a primitive and corrupt society. You can never expect corrupt politicians to be granted ministerial positions in developed countries without looking into their records. Only in Nigeria something like this can happen. That is a big shame on all of you who support that criminal of a minister of transportation.
Wail on...
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by frachy(f): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
Niger Delta must be very proud of Amaechi today. Amaechi used N48bn Rivers state money to help the north take away the president, petroleum minister, finance minister etc. In return they are celebrating getting minister for transportation. Amaechi is really a good politician from Niger Delta.
. If only to TAKE AWAY the clueless presido, I go HAIL Rotimi tire. He's my HERO!!
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by johnnynwa(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2015
@ng ene ukwu, you sound as if we don't know the meaning of min. if transportation. Amechi could be a min. of all the minister, it won't add anything. Remember, somebody had bn a coordinating minister & nobody went to towns to celebrate. Anarchist has not started work behold you're celebrating him. Your types have attributes of synchophance who sing hossana today but cry crucify him tomorrow. All we want now is to keep them on toes & tell them to do more & liberate the youths.
Re: List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Some of you may not know that Amaechi as Minister of transportation, has just been handed arguably the highest responsibility in the new government, as he going to supervise, re order and super intend over 10 Parastatals and agencies which employ over 30% of the entire Nigerian civil servants.

Just take a look at the highlight of the huge task and responsibility that await Hon. Minister Of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as he takes over the ministry.

Water Ways

1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)

2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA

3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)

4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)

5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

6. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)

7 Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)

2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

3. Nigeria Air Space Management Agency(NASMA)

4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)

5. Nigerian College Of Aviation And Technology (NCAT)

6. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)

Land Transportation

1. Nigeria Railway Corporation

2. All Federal Roads In Nigeria ( Including but not limited to Construction, Maintenance And Supervision)

lalasticlala

The transport sector is gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.