Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend (1115 Views)

Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer / Code To Link Webpage Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by ponpin234(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please I need help on how to Link your Andriod Client/Frontend to your Backend...Including the Login forms..uploading and downloading of pictures etc....please Links and Books are also supported to learn....Thanks all for your Future Contribution...
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by nnamdiosu(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
ponpin234:
Please I need help on how to Link your Andriod Client/Frontend to your Backend...Including the Login forms..uploading and downloading of pictures etc....please Links and Books are also supported to learn....Thanks all for your Future Contribution...
add me on wassap 08164220091
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by danidee10(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
ponpin234:

go and read about REST services and api...also take a look at JSON with android there are so many exampkes on the net to get you started

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by ponpin234(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
danidee10:

go and read about REST services and api...also take a look at JSON with android there are so many exampkes on the net to get you started
Tanx a lot I really appreaciate....do u have any idea about WEBSOCKETS
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by danidee10(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
ponpin234:
Tanx a lot I really appreaciate....do u have any idea about WEBSOCKETS

Naaaa dunno much abt it but I heard it's similar to Ajax only that it allows bi directional communication between server and client
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by ponpin234(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2015
danidee10:

Naaaa dunno much abt it but I heard it's similar to Ajax only that it allows bi directional communication between server and client
tanx a lot really appreciate for d answers sir
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by fretfingers: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
WEBSOCKET... LongPolling etc...*** Are various approaches to client/server realTime communication... By real time e.g Chat/Instant messaging via d net***

Don't know TOO much about d concepts too.. But I have quite good idea about what it entails...***

Websockets concept is different from d concept Ajax uses in that... D server connection is kept open... Ajax most time queries d server every 5secs interval.... Webscoket doesn't.. Rather d connection with server is kept open n immediately d server gets a new data.. It sends it to d client....

There are other concepts too... Can't remember d exact name now.. Ummm server push...** anyways hope this been helpful..

Av fun...

Modified:::

Websockets have loopholes n some browsers don't even allow Websocket-ing by default...***if I can use d word **hehe***
Re: How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend by ponpin234(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2015
fretfingers:
WEBSOCKET... LongPolling etc...*** Are various approaches to client/server realTime communication... By real time e.g Chat/Instant messaging via d net***

Don't know TOO much about d concepts too.. But I have quite good idea about what it entails...***

Websockets concept is different from d concept Ajax uses in that... D server connection is kept open... Ajax most time queries d server every 5secs interval.... Webscoket doesn't.. Rather d connection with server is kept open n immediately d server gets a new data.. It sends it to d client....

There are other concepts too... Can't remember d exact name now.. Ummm server push...** anyways hope this been helpful..

Av fun...

Modified:::

Websockets have loopholes n some browsers don't even allow Websocket-ing by default...***if I can use d word **hehe***
I really appreciate your efffort......tanx for ur contribution....is it that..I will creat an andriod websocket client in d andriod app and also create a websocket server on my server machine or how do you go about it....Tanx,waiting for ur reply

(1) (Reply)

Building Wordpress Themes With Bootstrap – Tutsplus / Ruby On Rails Developer Wanted - Its Urgent / What Makes Us The No.1 Web Solutions Development Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.