Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter (831 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by doneee: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by viviangist4: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
k
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Long yarn
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is PMB's best appointment! PMB is actually smarter than wailers give him credit for. I wonder why wailers cannot accept that Nigeria is now in very capable hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by Jeetkool(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
yes is capable to do it
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by ValerianSteel(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
PMB did well on the appointment.Just yesterday I mentioned it to a friend that,Buhari should give Fashola 6ministries he would still outperform other ministers.

Here we have it,3 ministries merged together,there's no denying his capability to run and handle them effectively.

I don't usually say this,but the occasion calls for it,Sai Buhari cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by yhemsy62(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Waiting for him to deliver
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by Tunami(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
buhari is very intelligent, this is his best appointment so far
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by imashyguy: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
yoruba's get all the juicy appointments......they made a smart decision in 2015..God bless jagaban
Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fash is the man honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by TopWinner(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
8 years as Lagos State Governor - he grew grey hair. Baba might probably go bald in the next 12 months as Minister.

Anyways, I pray God gives him the POWER to do all the federal WORKS and fix all the national HOUSING problems.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by oduastates: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola would have to be creative in sourcing revenues to fund projects.
One thing I know is that he is going to prioritise most the project.
I am sure that Roads like East-West, West-northcentral, Northwest -north east, East -central and East-northeast are going to tagged tier 1.
Personally I will suggest that they simply do remedial work on those Roads,while devoting as much resources as they can find on power.
Amaechi should also prioritise cargo over people in the railways sector.
Removing most those trucks from the roads will be a good thing.
Make those cargo trains journeys terminate outside city limits while devoting the lines within city limits to mass-transit of people.
This way, you can have train journeys within e.g lagos, lasting no more than 45 min
Like yaba to agege. 20 mins. The train turns around, and reverse the journey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Fashola's 3 Ministerial Posts On Twitter by dridowu: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
What a big task for Barr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN).
Brighter Rewarding Future For Nigerians
Metalokan
May Allah grant him the strength to deliver.

GBN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Documents Authenticate Nyesome Wike's Plan To Bankrupt Rivers State / See Why Buhari Should Be A Nairalander......(opinion) / Military Insiders Fret Over Possible Friction Between Dan-ali, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.