Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? (568 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? / Photos: What Do You Think About Toke Makinwa Outfits ? / My Wedding Attire... What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Blacks From The Americas? by Windhek(f): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello, I'm Angolan woman and I'm new here. What do you think about blacks from The Americas?

I find a lot of Afro-Brazilians very attractive.

On my last trip to Salvador, it was an excellent experience. You have no idea the amount of handsome men. Afro-Brazilians take care of themselves much more than the Angolan men.

To women from Nairaland, What were your experiences visiting American countries?

I've heard New York has lot of attractive African-Americans too.

Capoeira guys

(1) (Reply)

Winner Miss Earth Nigeria , Visited School To Lecture Kids On Trees (photos) / Quality Customed Made Tshirts....unbeatable Price / Fashion Forward Dresses And Accessories.we Understand Fashion!08121810749(wtsap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.