Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,585 members, 7,965,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Advice On What To Do With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do With Her (1436 Views)

Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice On What To Do With Her by LadyJul(f): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2015
fabulous16:
matured guys and respectable female pls need ur advice on maybe to give her a little chance or move on wif my dear life
there was this girl whom I love deeply it took me some months before I could get her den, I loved her and she does love me also we've been dating for 2yrs now bt her character now seems different from d person I knew b4 av taken her far to d extent dat av shown her to family and friends just to show her that am ready for her bt I discover her attitude has changed. b4 she is nt obsessed wif money bt now she does,imagine she don't even av a single pix of mine on her phone,do chat with her bt all her response now was only 'OK', ' yes' which is so boring whenever she is @fault she don't apologize instead she do want me to beg her though b4 I do dat just because I blv to say 'sorry' first does nt mean u're @fault bt u value d relationship BTW both of u bt I think dat has become her usual habit, now I think I shld correct dat if she would be someone am going to marry she did Something wrong recently and I tried to correct her since den she has nt been calling me and I don't call her also infact she has been tormenting my precious life bt don't use to worry coz I think wif patience with her she will come bk bt didn't see any changes. pls need ur opinions
dats wat people get wen they fall in love too much...she knows you love her so much and she's taking advantage of DAT fact....anyway it's she's probably falling for another dude and she's planning to get rid of u....just watch her closely but don't accuse her till u catch her red handed...when someone has fallen out of love with you, the best thing to do is just let her be, because if u try to pressurize her back to the relationship, u'll just be hurting yourself...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Domestic Violence On Women / My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / Reason Why Ladies Order Expensive Meals On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.