Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Will The Ministers Be Able To Draw A Budget For Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will The Ministers Be Able To Draw A Budget For Next Year (425 Views)

Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria. / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / FG Plans N8tn Budget For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Ministers Be Able To Draw A Budget For Next Year by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wonder how the recently appointed Ministers will be able to draw out the necessary policy framework for their respective portfolios and also draw a budget for 2016 before the year 2015 draws to an end.

I made this thread yesterday begging to know how Buhari will be able to submit a budget against 2016 to the National assembly before this year ends.

WombRaiders:
Despite the fact that the Buhari regime has refused to implement the duly passed 2015 budget which he inherited from the last administration nor has he deemed it fit to send a supplementary budget if as we are made to believe that he (Buhari) does not see the feasibility of the last budget, we are still left in the dark on this APC administration's policy direction.

If that is not scary alone, there is the disturbing fact that we are yet to even hear of any budgetary planning by this administration.

Under the last administration, the 2015 budget was submitted to the National Assembly for ratification as early as November 2014!
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-submits-new-mtef-proposes-n4-661tn-budget-in-2015/194598/

Already there are concerns from certain members of the Senate over this current administrations totally lack of prepeardness towards prepearing and submitting a budget for 2016 http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2016-budget-senate-frets-over-fg-s-unpreparedness-to-submit-mtef/218413

How long will we suffer because of the toatal incompetence of the current APC government?

How did we end up with such a total mor0n as President in the 21st century?

Re: How Will The Ministers Be Able To Draw A Budget For Next Year by mikolo80: 1:20am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
I wonder how the recently appointed Ministers will be able to draw out the necessary policy framework for their respective portfolios and also draw a budget for 2016 before the year 2015 draws to an end.

I made this thread yesterday begging to know how Buhari will be able to submit a budget against 2016 to the National assembly before this year ends.

they implement budget that Jona and Co bequeathed them.
funny, I know
but
it is what it is

(1) (Reply)

How A Yoruba Contact List Look Like / Monarch To Oshiomhole: I Have Corruption Files On Igbinedion / Now That's A True Nigerian! Kudos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.