Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,494 members, 7,951,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry (734 Views)

Eminem Confirms Dating Nicki Minaj / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry by adesegun121(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
“It has been awesome in my life within the short period of time Toyin and I have been together again. Even for Toyin herself, her career is on high tempo. I’m sure we are meant to be together as partners” reportedly said Seun Egbegbe.This news comes as a surprise. Toyin Aimakhu earlier denied that she is in a relationship with Seun Egbegbe.In her statement she said she is just friends with the Ebony Films boss.It has been reported that Toyin Aimakhu has bee dating Seun Egbegbe since her marriage troubles resurfaced a few months ago.

See more : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/ebony-films-boss-seun-egbegbe-confirms.html

My question is, Have they been dating before her marriage had issues or just these two months is enough to know each other to the extent of thinking marriage?

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry by Favparis(f): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
This man don spoil market for dis girl. She tell u say she go marry u?
Re: Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tell them rush in and rush out

Gabbage in gabbage out!!!!!!!
Re: Ebony Films Boss, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Dating Toyin Aimakhu, Thinking Of Marry by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tell them rush in and rush out

Gabbage in gabbage out!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bba Rep Lilian Afegbai Releases Sexy Photos To Mark Birthday / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife As She Adds Another Year Today - Photos / Cobhams & Ojuola Asuquo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.