Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? (8071 Views)

Download The Hip Hop Remix Of Asa's Jailer For Free! Dope! Dope! Super Dope! / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by naijafan(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
the dude said something like you should see me ill be back . kinda crazy!
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by maxjax(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2007
Yeah u r rite dude, itz kinda weird!!! Is it dat this guy makaveli is really alive ?

Guys thats havent heard check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qS5aoUUpt0

pac's life song played backwards (hidden message)

Holla back guys
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by sykboi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2007
Tupac is hiphop and his soul lives on fo eva he has made the greatest impact on hiphop and he still remins the best rapper who ever dropped a sixteen thats why everbody is tryin to be him and not biggie
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by 4Play(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2007
This is definitely not 2 Pac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkamym1aEPs

Listen to the "2 Pac" song in the video
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Emad(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
2 pacstraight up

but biggy has some hot tracks i must confess
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Chiori(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2007
Shakur is it. Years after his death, his releases are still relevant, and new ones are coming out. BIG is practically forgotten, except that he's in the Hip-Hop Hall of Fame and is commemorated every year.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by dammiecool(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2009
Im cominggggggggggggggggg- PAC
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by russellino: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
THUG LIFE !! Nuff said
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by drn0(m): 5:47am On Jun 21, 2009
DERS NO CONTEST HIA, DEAD & BURIED, PAC IS D GREATEST. THO, I AV DIZ FEELIN DAT HAD BIGGIE PUT A WHOLE LOTTA WORK OUT OR WORKED HIS ASS OUT LIKE PAC, RECORDIN, WRITTIN, ETC ETC LIKE PAC, IT MIGHT B HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL. HOW DO WANT 2 COMPARE 2 ORIGINAL WORKS OF BIGGIE WIT ABOUT 10 ORIGINAL WORKS OF PAC?
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Genuflect(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2009
This shouldn't even result into an argument. 2pac by far had a greater influence than Big. He was just everything in one. And also a workaholic. But Big had a better lyrical flow and his freestyles were crazy too. But impact and influence wise, Pac na bros.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by mystikal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2009
2pac was aight. people obviously loved his intensity, thuggery n overall bad boy image. we all love gangsters!

biggie knew how 2 tell a story and play with words n above all, he did it with such smooth style n grace.

they were both great artiste in thier time. Tupac obviously had more impact in the Hip Hop world Than B.I.G, But I'd rather lock myself up 2 and listen to BIGGIE's songs than AmARU's
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Chiori(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
It doesn't matter now. What matters is that they both came, scratched the world in their own ways, and now they are as dead as any of the saints of old.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by obinna5000(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
They both made a huge impact in hip-hop as far as I'm concerned.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by luck007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
B.I.G-G.I.E u get it? Biggie, the story teller. He went from negative to positive and it all good,
Biggie smalls was all about money and women,
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by eyonigger(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
If I shud start to talk about how pac has made a greater impact in hiphop? I will never stop

Tupac all in all.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by sundid(m): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2009
Y'all screaming pac dis &pac dat. But all u young catz just gettin into d rap system dnt seems2 undastand wat it is like 2flip lyrics wit a sensation beneath.All hip-hop heads wld agree wit me dat it isn't d numba of albums, noise makinG&rascallity.Most of our afro hip-hops take afta likes of biggie,wutang,epmd,etc.I want u'll 2go ask likes of jaj, Dr G., da swat roots, ruggedman. I would tell u they all die4 BIGGIE.Cos they knw wat a good rap is
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by allboyz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
@TOPIC - TuPac Makevelli Shakur!
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by FBS: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2009
2PAC!!!
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by bjmighty(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2009
TUPAC IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! "expect me, expect me like you expect Jesus to come back, am coming", Makaveli (2pac)

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by bjmighty(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2009
Even Eminem confirmed it that Makaveli is still alive, a lot of Rapper even Wyclef said it, dude is living large, that was big money scheme plan he talked about in i ain't mad at cha. I thank God for making me a part of the generation that witnessed your (2Pac) existence. You have adamantly remain an inspiration to my survival in life. Only me understand this but its all good, tHuGaCaLyPsE nOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by omar22(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Quick everyone,

Before 2pac joined Deathrow how good was he?

Because I honestly believe his career took of when Suge Knight went to bail him out of prison and took him to Deathrow, Then he had already released 2 albums then they were good but not as good as Snoop dogs's debut album "Doggy Style" or Dr Dre's Chronic that came out the same time, Ice Cube, the late Eazy-E, these were heavy hitters in the hip hop world

But Biggies debut album was a hit from day one
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by FBS: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
2PAC IT IS! cool
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Genuflect(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
@omar22 What's your point?
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by omar22(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
@omar22 What's your point?

2pac career, popularity kicked off when he changed from the story telling to thuggery, practically Deathrow took him to another level, but during his early career he wasnt in the top bracket of hip hop stars
I cant say who was the best because we would never know
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Genuflect(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
@omar22 Dude, did you read the question? Who made more impact not who is the best. And how does when his career kicked off relate with the thread topic? Dude, pay attention next time
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Biggie's the crowned king grin

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by shadyBaba: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
rappers steal BIG's punchlines more in the industry. EG. "I've seen some lady tonight and she'll be having my baby" "like my necklace started relaxin, now that's what the Bleep i call a chain reaction", to mention a few. but basically, PAC made the bigger impact especially politically. so my winner is PAC.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by hadexman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
(Bleep all you hoes) Get a grip motherfucker.

Yeah, this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me
I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that lived above the
buildings that I was hustlin' in front of that called the police on
me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughters,
and all the niggaz in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?

Uh-ha, it's all good baby bay-bee, uh

[Verse One:]

It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke, duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade
Born sinner, the opposite of a winner
Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner
Peace to Ron G, Brucey B, Kid Capri
Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starsky
I'm blowin' up like you thought I would
Call the crib, same number same hood
It's all good

Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh

[Chorus:]

You know very well who you are
Don't let em hold you down, reach for the stars
You had a goal, but not that many
'cause you're the only one I'll give you good and plenty

[Verse Two:]

I made the change from a common thief
To up close and personal with Robin Leach
And I'm far from cheap, I smoke skunk with my peeps all day
Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way
The Moet and Alize keep me pissy
Girls used to diss me
Now they write letters 'cause they miss me
I never thought it could happen, this rappin' stuff
I was too used to packin' gats and stuff
Now honies play me close like butter played toast
From the Mississippi down to the east coast
Condos in Queens, indo for weeks
Sold out seats to hear Biggie Smalls speak
Livin' life without fear
Puttin' 5 karats in my baby girl's ears
Lunches, brunches, interviews by the pool
Considered a fool 'cause I dropped out of high school
Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood
And it's still all good

Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga

[Verse Three:]

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this
50 inch screen, money green leather sofa
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur
Phone bill about two G's flat
No need to worry, my accountant handles that
And my whole crew is loungin'
Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'
Thinkin' back on my one-room shack
Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back
And she loves to show me off, of course
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
Uh, damn right I like the life I live
'Cause I went from negative to positive
And it's all,

(It's all good)

, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh
Uh, uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga
Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh

Representin' B-Town in the house, Junior Mafia, mad flavor, uh
Uh, yeah, a-ight

Get it into ya head, ya mother fuckers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Biggy Smalls rules

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Martinxmart(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2009
You did not just compare biggie to ma homie pac,

Tupac was a legend and everything he says are some how connected. He came from a "not too rich" family yet they where very popular in the USA. You just cant compare there two niggaz. For instance, listen to 2pac CHANGES. You can't compare any of Christopher Wallace's hit to Changes. Listen to Pac's words and you will know he wasn't just into gangsta rap, He is also a great poet. Greatest ever.

We love you Pac.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by bjmighty(m): 4:43am On Nov 14, 2009
hadexman:

(mess all you hoes) Get a grip motherfucker.
Get it into ya head, ya mother fuckers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Biggy Smalls rules

You need help!! You are not hitting the question! Who made the greater impact?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Olu Maintain's New Single : Arab Money / DOWNLOAD GOSPEL MIX: DJ Blueskyz – Throwback Of Ada (mix) / Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.