Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles (47355 Views)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by joseph1832(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Muhammandu Buhari=Minister of Petroleum, biggest minister in Bubu's govt.

Scam of the highest order.

I bet his scam can never be compared to that of the PDP!.

1 Like

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by ademusiwa9: 12:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by ademusiwa9: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by texazzpete(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Oma307:
All d peoples celebrated here are foreign products, wat happens to nigeria product, are our institution nt up to standard?

It's clear from your drunken post that our local ogogoro is up to standard cheesy
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by str8talk1: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari's Security and Crime busters Heads in MDAs & Military being held by regions in Nigeria:
Southern Nigeria:
NPF
C-of-Defense Staff
CONS(Navy)

Northern Nigeria(Core North):
NIS
NCS
CCT
EFCC
NSCDC
DSS
NIA
DIA
Min. Defence
Min. of Interior
COAS(Army)
COAFS(Air Force)

This is a clear example of marginalization of which d SE & SS have been complaining about. And yet,dis leeches and children of an adultrous woman r holding unto d wealth of the oil and gas resource of d SE & SS region of which statistics have shown dat over 80% of the owners of Oil blocks in Nigeria r from d North. And yet they r proud(apologies to Kwankaso) to have over 15million Almajiris constituting a nuisance & security threat to dis contraption called Nigeria after over 35years of misrule by presidents & head of states 4rm d core North. How can dis country b peaceful and d pple of d SE & SS will stop clamouring for their own indepence?
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by adanny01(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2015
eunisam:
Have you seen why 97% cannot move without 5% ? ? ?

You have a skewed mind.

How does Zakari sound to you. Thats Hausa for Gods sake.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by ogdada: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2015
I see Nigerians
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Wizlove(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Dee60:
Great team.

Let us support them in prayers.

PMB has shown good leadership and has returned Nigeria to seriousness. Let us support him.

This is no jamboree. Quite a number of these ministers are hardworking.

Good move.
Hold your peace,it still early. I am watching.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Rotimi47: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2015
malton:
OP, do you not mean:

Kachichkwu
1. Fashola
2. Kemi
3. Enelamah
4. Audu
5. Fayemi
6. Amaechi
7. Malami
8. Danbazzau
9. Dan-Alli
10. Geoffrey?

I didn't number Kachichkwu cos his importance is immeasurable!
Kachichkwu is a junior Minister.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by wiseoneking: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
ramdris:
Without Fashola and Ameachi who are holding key ministries, this list is [size=50pt]incomplete![/size]
Two most corrupt cabinet ministers of Buhari.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by wiseoneking: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
efilefun:
Seriously waiting for Ndigbo president to instruct his brothers to turn down those appointments... bunch of jokers. Well i was expecting fashola on that list cuz he seems to be the one with the most cumbersome portfolio
Dont you think that these clamour for igbo president would expose igbos to high rate of poverty as seen among the hausas and yorubas. These 2 tribes rocks president better but also rocks poverty higher. It is like the more a tribe produces the pred, the poorer their tribe. For now, igbo should rock well in every other sector for now until "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Ephemmm: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Chinom:
– Kemi Adeosun (finance) –kachu

The 48-year-old was born and raised in London, where she studied economics and public financial management, going on to become a senior manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers.

A trained accountant, she was until recently finance commissioner in the southwest Nigerian state of Ogun, where she was credited with turning around public finances.

[s]How in the world did we go from Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to this woman. Being born and raised in Peckham or Hackney is not enough qualification to be made the minister of Finance.
Why can't we be objective for once and remove tribe from all equations. There are many more qualified Yoruba women that could handle the finance ministry. If I recall correctly, a Yoruba woman was once the MD of Ecobank. The only reason I can think of why she was given the minister of Finance, is that somebody, somewhere wants to pull the strings from a distance. It could be Tinubu, it could be Buhari, I don't know.
I just don't see how being a commissioner of finance in Ogun state qualifies her to be our minister of finance for the entire nation. Some commissioners in my state cannot spell the word 'commissioner' correctly. I know them.
Please let's put tribe aside. This woman should have been made the minister of Tourism.
[/s]

Thrash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.