Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 (2556 Views)

My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by adonbilivit: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
she is pregnant, I don't know the dog that's responsible and I am not ready to put up with more than a dog. will postinor2 flush out the babies without my dog getting hurt?

cc: lalasticlala farano seun
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Talk to your vet. Many human drugs will harm and/or kill a dog.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by leksmedia: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
For you to just discover this it might be too late already as it might be approaching the delivery date, you can either visit you vet or let her give birth and either give out the puppies or sell

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
adonbilivit:
she is pregnant, I don't know the dog that's responsible and I am not ready to put up with more than a dog. will postinor2 flush out the babies without my dog getting hurt?
Next time don't allow your dog to roam free.
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by breezy007(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Surprised at the postinor 2 contraceptive for dogs. Soon we'll be reading. My puppy has been barking all night, seems she has headaches. Should I give panadol or paracetamol which is better?

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by christinie(f): 4:34am On Nov 12, 2015
So you want to abort your dog's baby/babies?

End time things.
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Namdeenero(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin Op, adonbilivit!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by knyte(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
breezy007:
Surprised at the postinor 2 contraceptive for dogs. Soon we'll be reading. My puppy has been barking all night, seems she has headaches. Should I give panadol or paracetamol which is better?
Lol, welcome to the pet section

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by ennydoc: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
No, do not attempt that, that drug has not been tested on dogs.

Seun:
You usually give helpful advice on dog matters, seems you have a lot of experience...
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by yurme(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Lmao...bros jst cawi her go vet place mk em do professional abortion in baddo's voice "let her go under d knife"
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Please don't give pectin or to your dog
I don't think you would want to damage the reproductive organ of your dog,
Do you know it can lead to intense bleeding, then death
Besides, if weather does not occur, she might not be able to conceive again

What I advice you to do is wait till she gives birth,
Generally, female dogs are selective of the stud that cross with them, they fight off frail and small dogs, so if she is a gsd, a local stud can't cross her easily.
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by adonbilivit: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Seun:
I wonder how it got pregnant in the first place. I have been giving her contraceptives
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Namdeenero(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
I wonder how it got pregnant in the first place. I have been giving her contraceptives
Is postinor2 not a contraceptive?? If you've been giving her contraceptives why ask again.. That your dog sef is a real bittch
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by adonbilivit: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Namdeenero:
Is postinor2 not a contraceptive?? If you've been giving her contraceptives why ask again.. That your dog sef is a real bittch
I tire for the dog sef.
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Tycoflu(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Seun:
Make I quote seun abeg. This type of opportunity comes once. I love this pet section but hardly comment. The pictures of the dogs and people's comment here gives me joy. Bro open a thread and show all your dogs

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tycoflu:

Make I quote seun abeg. This type of opportunity comes once. I love this pet section but hardly comment. The pictures of the dogs and people's comment here gives me joy. Bro open a thread and show all your dogs

I am totally in support,
Seen show us your dogs
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by yurme(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2015
CoolSmithz:

I am totally in support, Seen show us your dogs
seconded
Re: I Am About To Give My Dog Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
adonbilivit:

grin grin ayam ready to adopt those puppies when they finally arrive. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Of A Dog / EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten / Male Rottweiler Guard Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.