Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 (966 Views)

Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Voting PMB by South-
West is not bad afterall, Looking at the Ministerial portfolios.

South west got 5 senior ministers & 1 junior
minister, plus the Vice-Presidency of the Nation.

North west: 4 seniors, 3 juniors plus Presidency.

North central: 3 seniors, 3 juniors plus Senate
President.

North east: 4 seniors, 2 juniors plus Secretary to
Government. Plus Speaker!

South east: 4 seniors, 1 junior plus Deputy
Senate President.

South south: 3 seniors, 3 juniors plus key
Chairmanship in NASS.

Everybody have something to take home.
Where are the Afenifere, that said
Yorubas will regret voting PMB? BRF is a Super-
Minister or PMB administration power-house.

PMB for Nigeria!!!!

My Response: The more reason we should
collapse the 36 parastatals that we call States
and rearrange Nigeria under SIX PROVINCES
using the GEO POLITICAL ZONES and devolve
powers to the six provinces and let the provinces
create functional LOCAL GOVERNMENTS and
ensure that management of LOCAL
GOVERNMENTS are entrusted to administrators
and technocrats elected on NON PARTY basis.
Let us take away party politics from Local
Government! This is my closest form of Governance! I pray for strong Local Councils someday!

God Bless You!
God Bless Me!!
God Bless PMB!!!
God Bless the FGN!!!

CPS to Barcanista now Tonyebarcanister gringrin

APC authorized this piece! cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by acenazt: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by fammo: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls how does this amount to better life us, this public show of ignorance and mediocrity makes me want to puke. It's because this kind of myopic mindset we won't move forward in this country. If all the ministers are from south west how does that make south west better than corth east? Or will the ministers abandon other states and concentrate on thei zones only? How does Fashola being minister of power amount to a yoruba man in osun having more electricity? Will the ministers from south west sgare their salary with you? Pls stop this. Dance of ignorance and let's be ready to hold these guys accountable for their actions. FYI, I dnt like PDP, I'm just a concerned Nigeria hoping for a brighter tommorrow

2 Likes

Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by kahal29: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Add speaker to north east
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by psucc(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
I tow your line of thought on LG administration in Nigeria. It has become a purse to Govs.
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
psucc:
I tow your line of thought on LG administration in Nigeria. It has become a purse to Govs.

CommonSense authorized this your comment! gringrin
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:
Pls how does this amount to better life us, this public show of ignorance and mediocrity makes me want to puke. It's because this kind of myopic mindset we won't move forward in this country. If all the ministers are from south west how does that make south west better than corth east? Or will the ministers abandon other states and concentrate on thei zones only? How does Fashola being minister of power amount to a yoruba man in osun having more electricity? Will the ministers from south west sgare their salary with you? Pls stop this. Dance of ignorance and let's be ready to hold these guys accountable for their actions. FYI, I dnt like PDP, I'm just a concerned Nigeria hoping for a brighter tommorrow

Guy easy na? You never still chop dis night? Nigeria is for us all!
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
acenazt:
Nice piece

Thank you! cheesy
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by museveni(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari did a bad job restructuring the ministries. If he retained the ministry of Niger Delta, He should also have created the ministry of Biafra. embarassedWailers would say

3 Likes

Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why do most people tend to forget about the Deputy Speaker.
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by kaura5000: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Northwest 5 senior ministers... water resources, interior, defence, justice, and finally petroleum ministry which is headed by buhari
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by ki02020(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:

Cool down na he didn't mean it that way...afterall he said everybody(the six region) had something to take home
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by tobtap: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin... TANIODS and ipob militants wont like dis...they are blinded by HATE
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by themilanway(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
museveni:
Buhari did a bad job restructuring the ministries. If he retained the ministry of Niger Delta, He should also have created the ministry of Biafra. embarassedWailers would say

I had to like your post.

I saw what you did there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2015
ki02020:

Cool down na he didn't mean it that way...afterall he said everybody(the six region) had something to take home

Lolz! The guy blood is hot. Very hot.
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by lorbah001(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2015
K
Re: Geo-political Spread Of Ministerial Portfolios: Matters Arising By 175 by 175(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2015
kaura5000:
Northwest 5 senior ministers... water resources, interior, defence, justice, and finally petroleum ministry which is headed by buhari

Lolz! Mr Ibe Kachikwu, will practically run the show in the Petroleum Ministry!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra and the Emir Of Kano / Nigerian Military Warns Pro Biafra Protesters / We Fined All Mobile Networks- NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.