Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5484 Views)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BerryScott(f): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dear NL–Dairy

1 Like

Re: . by samuelizko(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
chai....Mumu of the century ;Dchai....Mumu of the century
Re: . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
She stop been d lady she was,she stoped kalling,tuk ages to pik my calls,send countless mesages on Facebook,sms.she no the reply again.after lik a month of givin me attitude,I told her wat does she want.wana end it or wat,I thought I could win her love again,bt I didt.we got to 2013,I tink we ended it.I stop kalling her all together.remember I said I said I play football.then I had a deal to go a club in georgia in europe,my mum and I were interested in d deal,then we commited a lot of money into it,this was in the month of april.then one tin led to anuta me and cintia got talking again,I knew I was gona travel out,bt I wanted to tel her the day before I go,me and cintia became very close again,talkin on fone,making her laugh,hmmm for my mind my girl is bak.then the day for my journey was approaching then I ask her wat she wanted me to buy for her,sumfin special.she said anyfin.those of us wey dey live for mainland know of a market called super ba,or katangwa the populer name.I went there and bought her some tins and I bought her a very nice neckless,very nice and expensive and wen I say expensive it was almost 5k d most expensive tin I ever bought for her.lol.I was gona travel on a friday and she came by thursday,we were together I never made a move to kiss or 2 anyfin to her,bt I really wanted to.then I give her the neckless I bought for her,she was so happy and she appreciated it.she gave me a hug.the time was almost 3 and she had to go pick her lil bro.who remembers emeka,her 3 years old broter that I used to get her attention.
Re: . by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guy com complete dis ur movie na
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
She needed to go pik him up from skul.then I held her hands and told her I was very very sorry for wat I did,that if only she could giv me anuta chance again.then we talked about ow we met,it was so emotional for both of us,and we started to cry together,lol,adaji cried wit a woman hahahahahah,we kissed bt she told me she got who she was seein,jesus that broke the camels back.I even cried more,then she started consoling me,she was getin very close,I could have even made a move to force her to make love with me,bt wat was dat gona do.after all the kissing and crying and petting she left and I was gona travel the next day oooo.bt I didt tel her again,y?I tot she had loved me bak.then came the night for me to travel..
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Guy com complete dis ur movie na
hahahahahha bruv abeg no b movie ooooo.hahahahahaha eya tanks for followin.
Re: . by lukman: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
*jumps 4rm spaceship,pulls parachute,lands in thread* ...nigga,cm cmplte dx tori mehn
Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
I was going to go to tbilisi georgia,the clubs name was dinamo batumi.everytin was ok in muritala and I got to istanbul that was on saturday now,na den my wahala stat,dere immigration tuk longer to clear me,ah ah I was wondering,b4 I no am 2 men on uniform that could barely speak english came and tuk me away.waitin happen I dey ask den I was told I didt get the complete papers,but the agent told me that it was ok in naija.georgia na electronic visa,I started kalling the agent,for were number no reachable,then I called mum,chie mama stat to cry,hahahaha y she dey cry,she say her son 2 small to enter cell,and indeed dere holding was ok ooo,bt I have never ever experienced it b4.after like 2days God gon help me,they saw I was innocent I guess I was deported back home.http://youtu.be/PdHEoQ5ZY.(My youtube video tis was me 2011 or 2012 I tink)I would tel u guys wat happened when I got home now,I can't upload her pics that me and her tuk,I would hav loved 2,bt who knows if her dad or mom or broter is a nairalander.bt bliv me guys na tro life ooo.no vex ooo anybody wey get enuv mb can view d video.hahahah
Re: . by valdes00(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
bros, weda na true oo, weda na lie oo, weda na for film u watch ooo, he no concern me... wetin I knw b say jus kwontinu, I dey enjoy am... sootey I even bookmark am sef, buh abeg no end am soon oooo... jus dey write am dey go even if u wan put ur own ajasa
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
http://youtu.be/PdHMEoQ5ZY tis is the rite one,I made a mistake I didt put M b4.)Wen I got bak to nigeria that was on tuesday nite I was so lean,I had not eaten for 3 days,I was emotionally destroyed,mum admited me in a hospital,for like anuta 4 days I was not responding to treatment,wetin dem go do now,dem no no,then my best friend juwon came,and brought wit him answer.he said get Cintia to talk to him.wey cintia number nobody get am,den mum I tink remembered b4 I traveld d previos friday I gave her my sim.then she gave my broter the number and he called cintia and ask her if she knows were gideon is now,she said no,that for lik 1 week she has not heard from me.them talk bla bla bla,naso dem giv me fone,I no even collect am sef,were d power,bt the moment I had that voice said sweet,am here now.jesus christ all my bone and power came back alive,I sat up for the first time in 4 days,my friend called that the power of cintia.lol.she kept up talkin to me and after lik 3 days I was strong enuv to go home.mum was not even sad about the money lost,bt just d well being of her baby.cintia's voice did the magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
valdes00:
bros, weda na true oo, weda na lie oo, weda na for film u watch ooo, he no concern me... wetin I knw b say jus kwontinu, I dey enjoy am... sootey I even bookmark am sef, buh abeg no end am soon oooo... jus dey write am dey go even if u wan put ur own ajasa
hahahahahah bros walahi na tru hahahahahahah.u no I started how I met her,since 2010 and I don't want people to tink am liein.
Re: . by valdes00(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
adajiboyy:
hahahahahah bros walahi na tru hahahahahahah.u no I started how I met her,since 2010 and I don't want people to tink am liein.
even if u dey lie, he no concern me.... I Sha knw say Dis ur Tory dey interesting.... Nice one
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
(I have a suger coated mouth,that I know,no mata how hard a girl is chie gideon go toast am,I tink so.since 2013 til last week I tot I could stil make cintia mine again.)After I got well I felt ashamed to talk to cintia,bkus I tot I was gona sign that deal in georgia even tou na small money dey agent say dem go dey pay me ooo.5 thousand dollers per month,I believed somefin higher could come and I could sign for a bigger club and I go use money make cintia mine again,so I felt disapointed I didt sign,I felt disapointed I was deported,I felt very bad.bt cintia was very wonderful,she would tel me wonderful words.hmmmmm we remained friends and also were dere for each ota.wen she is broke,she tels me I help her,if na 3k or 4k I giv her,I was always dere for her,bt she never agreed to date me bak.y u go ask.she says a she is no dog that goes bak to her vomit.bt I never stoped been her friend,I was always dere for her,advice,counsel,dere was a time last year she was so tempted,to go the way of the world.she say girls wey no fine reach am dey get money(olosho she meant)and her wey fine she dey kip her self,chie I felt for her,I invited her over,tuk to one fine restuarand we chop beta food,then I adviced her,she was very happy and relived.when she was goin I gave her 5k,bought her her favourite bisquit shortbread and gave her anuta 5h for t fare.I tot I was gona win tis girl bak walahi.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
valdes00:

even if u dey lie, he no concern me.... I Sha knw say Dis ur Tory dey interesting.... Nice one
tank u
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
I did everytin humanly possible to get this babe pass back?I go kal,send sms,giv money,make her laugh,buy her films,watch films wit her,make all my friends know her,people waitin adaji no do.late last year maybe december I send her an sms that sweet am stil in love wit u,that I wil wait for as long as possible and that u are my dreams,na waitin I send oooo.10 minute after babe replyed,pls don't wait for me and I can never date u again,jesus was wat I felt.I just enter house that day straight d tin weak me die.chie I say lie lie I no go giv up,d world go hear our love story,how we broke up and came bak again,to finally have kids so I tot oooo.I kept on,every day kal,every day sms,no b say I no get girls wey I dey Bleep oooo.am tall,dark,inteligent funny and mayb I fine small,bt cintia was so everytin to me.u no guys no y I didt wanted to giv up on her....I go tel una y now.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Una remember wen her dad collect her fone in 2012 and she used her mums fone to send me an sms.una remember waitin she talk.that I should never break her heart,and should not giv up on her....that was wath I was doing,I was never gona giv up on her,notin fit make me giv up on her so I tot until last week.(I go tel una waitin happen lastweek and d story go end soon)I kept up loving her unconditionally,tou I had babes cintia was everifin,from my screen saver to inshot everyfin.early tis year she told me she wrote an exam to enter yabatech so I should pray for her,of cus I did,cus I wanted d best for her,I was stil her confidant up until last week,I was her dear friend,her shield, her basket mouth and bovi,if I dey do anyfin and cintia kal lik dis,dat tin most stop ooo for my queen.I remember the day she told me she got admission and was goin to canaanland to get a refrence form from a pastor sumfin lik dat,she needed me wit her,I was not around ooo,bt wen she got to canaanland,from d gate she kald and told me she was now in canaanland ooo,I remember loading my fone wit voacher of 1k and we talked from d gate of winners and u no how winners is now,very big we talked from d gate down to the pastors quatters,that kal was about 30 minutes,I was just making her laugh,was wit her til wen she got into the pastors office,when I wanted to end the kal,she said Gideon u ar special.then I asked bt y can't u date tis special Gideon again na.una no waitin she talk?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
That she promised her self never to date me again,,,,,bt I kept on talking to her everyday,I tot no mata how hard a cocunot is,it would eventually b broken after much hiting.babe entered yabatech,and she no change at all,we were stil talking very well,very well sef,then we talked on a saturday,and she told me she was gona come to my hood,(dere is one local rice kalled wanke,na ghana abi hausa rice sha.dere was a day she came to my hood that I bought her that wanke.u see y I cherish her so much,if na even pure water I giv tis girl,walahi she go collect am.she was so different from other girls.yet she was very sweet.very beautifu,if u can just visuallise yvonne nelson u don visualise cintia b dat).she said she was gona come on monday evening this was on saturday nite oooo,we agreed we would see on monday,then from sunday this was around d month of may till october 19 babe line was switced off.then 19 of october I had a message on wasapa.it was hello sweet.jesus christ na only one person d kal me sweet for the whole world na cintia. could dis b babe I tot,na bus I dey dis time ooo,I dey go ogba.ogba is in lagos in the mainland.then I said who is tis she said its cinty ahhhhhhh I mad for bus,I literaly craze for bus.naso I just call am quik,see me for bus oooo,I was just shoutin,cintia I hav missed u,I just d talk lik mumu,just d happy her sef d happy.she now told me wat happened that she lost her fone,and all dat bla bla bla.naso every body gon dey look me,I was emparased bt I goof emparasement really it was.don't mind d bomb in my english oooo,hope una d understand me sha.na my fone I dey use.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
After all the greetings and the I hav missd u,then she told me,were is her wanke.hahahahahahah chie dis girl never change I felt.even yabatech could not hav changed babe,she stil wanted to eat iya bameyi wanke.lol.then she told me she was writing her last paper in 2 days time and after the exam she was goin to asaba,her home down and when she gets bak we are gona eat wanke ooo.I tel am say if na wanke 10k she won chop I go buy am for am.then we always chated on wasapp,bt I noticed she was not replyin me on time and on tis perticuler day she used a guys pics as her dp and wrote on her pm my soulmate.chie that jolted me.I come download the pics and see the guy,to b fair tis guy no fine reach me na I tot,bt I could b mistaking.after her papers she went to asaba,I noticed babe was not talking to me as usual,y na,I could not fathom y.I would kal her and she would b tensed,she was not free,bt my mind no even go say mayb na man house she dey ooo,bt I kept on been a good friend.then came last week monday?am gona end my story soon.mayb one more thread to go.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
I send her a picture she tuk like 4 years ago,wen she stil looks lik a baby.wen she was 16 I send it on wasapp.and for lik 20 minute I saw it had been delivered and read bt dere was no reply.all of a sudden I got a reply ADAJI its said ah ah,cintia neva calls me adaji,only sweet or gideon.anyway I tot it was a mistake sha.then we started to chat,and I was been interrogated in d chat lik ow did we meet,ah ah shey na cintia b dis,hav we ever had sex,ahhhhh tis could not b cintia lie lie I tot.he was asking me many questiones then I ask,who am I chating wit,the person said cintia,I told her cintia does not ask tis kind of question,we kept on talking oooo.after a time d person said u no I love u.ahhhhhh cintia wey never tel me shey love me lik 2 years now.then I ask him or even told him sef,u ar cintias bf abi.he didt reply.then I told d person cintia is very proud of u,and she is not cheatin on.then I noticed I have been deleted from her wasapp.wen I called it rang bt it was not been pikd.then I receive a kal at nite.who called me at nite.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by samuelizko(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
adajiboyy:
Tis cintia
I know this bae na
Re: . by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dude c'mon end dis modafuckin tory...we r too big to kip in suspense.

Anyway
Weldone

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tis is me.

Re: . by lukman: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
MEHN!!..OBOI,SEE DO'NESS...UNA DO!..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by valdes00(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Dude c'mon end dis modafuckin tory...we r too big to kip in suspense.

Anyway

Weldone
bros don dey para..... lolzzzzzzzzz hahahahahahah
Re: . by valdes00(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
buh on a cwious note.... abeg try dey mak d post lengthy...... cos Dis suspense is killing me jawe....
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Then I received a kal from cintia that nite and she just told me that her boyfriend don't want her to talk to me again,that she want tolerated me kaling her again,that her boyfriend told her to tel me not to kal her again,chie I felt dead.I was numb.bt I told her,a guy u ar datin should b able to trust u and not tel u who to talk to and not to talk to.for more than a week I hav not talked to cintia.am missin her bt am stil alive.and I promised I would not kal her again.I lost cintia due to my lost,due to my stupidity,I lost cintia bkus I could not control my cock.I lost cintia bkus I had sex wit kate.guys abeg no mata d temptation abeg make una no cheat on that woman that loves u so much.am gona liv oooo,I no go die ooo,bt no body can ever replace cintia in my heart.I dey date one girl now racheal.she gree for me last week.bt racheal can never come close to wat I fil for cintia.wow.its been a long day.I was wit my fone all tro,cus I wanted to share my story.I hope some guys learn from tis sha.and pls how can I forget cintia.anybody can tel me.how do I forget her.tank u.mwahhhhh to u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
samuelizko:
I know this bae na
for were u no am bruv.hahahahaha.for ur dream
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
samuelizko:
I know this bae na
Re: . by samuelizko(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
adajiboyy:
from abule egba na,,that oja oba side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy's Savage Response To Lady's Tweet Goes Viral / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.