Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,251 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend (783 Views)

Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by bblacky(f): 9:52am On May 16, 2009
Hello house, gud morning tnx to God 4 anoda weekend.

Please this is a serious issue, no insult here plz.

My problem is this: I don’t know if its normal or not, just wanna share this to the house n see how abnormal it is for a gurl nt to hv a female friend, wen I say female friend I mean best friends.

During my sec. school days I hardly have som1 to call a friend, someone to share my problems with, visit n do oda things female friends do together. Naturally I trust people to the last, my style of life is not questionable am d quite type, very reserve, passionate and very emotional, intelligent, humble and diligent, in times of tolerance am kwn for that, I give d last I have to anyone dat need it most around me even wen I know dat is the last thing I hv n may need it in the later day above all am very social n jovial am also d laughing type.

One thing I dislike most is ppl who take advantage of oda ppl’s weak point, n dis is d case wit me, once I trust n share problems wit som1 I have taken as a friend, d person all of a sudden starts behaving as thou she/they are my God dat without them I can go nowhere, once such attitude commence I back out of that friendship. Cos of all this i v learnt n v been on my own al dis while. However, I  hav male friends on these guys apart from my Creator, I take solace, they are my guidance n mentors, strength n d ones I lean on in times of personal problems. I prefer them to female friends but ppl see me as flirt even wen nothing is attached. these guys see me as little sister n I in turn take them as my brothers and respect.

House am not tryin to take ur precious time in reading this, but my question is: IS IT ABNORMAL FOR A GIRL NOT TO HAVE A FEMALE FRIEND
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by ElRazur: 9:57am On May 16, 2009
No it isnt. Some people feel comfortable with other sexes than their own. No biggie. However, you may need to be careful so it do not affect your relationship. smiley
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by LadyT(f): 10:00am On May 16, 2009
Nope I dont have any sisters just brothers and I have found most of my friends are male. I do have female friends but my very best friend I didnt meet (shes a girl) till I was like 19.

Its no big deal.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by JJYOU: 10:01am On May 16, 2009
bblacky:

Hello house, gud morning tnx to God 4 anoda weekend.

Please this is a serious issue, no insult here plz.

My problem is this: I don’t know if its normal or not, just wanna share this to the house n see how abnormal it is for a gurl nt to hv a female friend, wen I say female friend I mean best friends.

During my sec. school days I hardly have som1 to call a friend, someone to share my problems with, visit n do oda things female friends do together. Naturally I trust people to the last, my style of life is not questionable am d quite type, very reserve, passionate and very emotional, intelligent, humble and diligent, in times of tolerance am kwn for that, I give d last I have to anyone dat need it most around me even wen I know dat is the last thing I hv n may need it in the later day above all am very social n jovial am also d laughing type.

One thing I dislike most is ppl who take advantage of oda ppl’s weak point, n dis is d case wit me, once I trust n share problems wit som1 I have taken as a friend, d person all of a sudden starts behaving as thou she/they are my God dat without them I can go nowhere, once such attitude commence I back out of that friendship. Cos of all this i v learnt n v been on my own al dis while. However, I  hav male friends on these guys apart from my Creator, I take solace, they are my guidance n mentors, strength n d ones I lean on in times of personal problems. I prefer them to female friends but ppl see me as flirt even wen nothing is attached. these guys see me as little sister n I in turn take them as my brothers and respect.

House am not tryin to take ur precious time in reading this, but my question is: IS IT ABNORMAL FOR A GIRL NOT TO HAVE A FEMALE FRIEND
you are very normal.  you write your rules.  it your life and responsibility to choose who you allow into it.  dont feel presured to have female friends for the sake of it.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by sweetnekys: 11:54am On May 16, 2009
Same here ,i grow up in mixed of boys and dont feel relaxed when am in mist of girls since i dont know what to chart with them as we all know that when ever they are upto 3 ,4,5.6 girls , they have nothing to talk about than to gossip about their fellows ,so i dont learn much byy keeping them as friends. infact i dont even need them because i am more comfrotable having matured guys as my friends .
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by bblacky(f): 12:07pm On May 16, 2009
sweetnekys:

Same here ,i grow up in mixed of boys and dont feel relaxed when am in mist of girls since i dont know what to chart with them as we all know that when ever they are upto 3 ,4,5.6 girls , they have nothing to talk about than to gossip about their fellows ,so i dont learn much byy keeping them as friends. infact i dont even need them because i am more comfrotable having matured guys as my friends .

rit, dis same feeling is common 2 me, not just gossipin ooooooooo, its either my guy did dis my guy did dat, i did dis to dat, nothin interestin or educatin, haba, not just comfortable wit dat,
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by iice(f): 12:12pm On May 16, 2009
LMAO grin grin
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by nana(f): 1:02pm On May 16, 2009
Nope,it aint abnormal. I have more male pals than female pals.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by yme1(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2009
no its not abnormal
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by bblacky(f): 3:58pm On May 16, 2009
Thank you for ur reply to my post. at least now i know d life am living is not bad watsoever.

my heart is at rest

One Love
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2009
listen bblacky, whether you call them your friends or not, you definitely have female friends but you are simply denying them as your friends. its abnormal to deny your friends.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 17, 2009
You are just like my angel she says girls gossip too much. However you'll still need a female friend sometimes cos its not everything a guy can do for you.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by sistajay(f): 9:13pm On May 17, 2009
I have more male friends than female friends.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Girl Not To Have A Female Friend by Nobody: 12:14am On May 18, 2009
It's abnormal. *rolls eyes*

(1) (Reply)

Why Me Plz / Help, She Need My Attention! / Would You Allow Your Wife To Seek Greener Pasture Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.