Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,361 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

*****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** (2155 Views)

Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions / How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

*****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by ElRazur: 10:15am On May 16, 2009
Given the fact that there are plenty of car-sellers around here. I am thinking it may be a good idea to have a Feed back system where Happy and disgruntled [Unhappy] customers can post their personal review and experience here.

The idea is simple. If you have bought a car from someone in the past and you are happy or unhappy about the process, let us know. Please provide us with Name of the seller and a brief statement of what happened.

I know it is not a fool proof idea, but then it shows that we won't be taken for a ride by people who are dubious in their way.

Please provide us with more details. I will be updating this first post so as to keep people update. All your inputs are appreciated.

Can a mod please make this a sticky? I will keep it updated.

BLACKLIST OF KNOWN SHADY AND BAD CAR DEALERS:

Name: Friendl

Reason: He is selling a car with questionable car mileage. When questioned about this, he is refusing to give any other reason other than accusing people of jealousy. The full thread can be found here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251100.0.html#msg3875715

It also appears this is not the first time he's done such thing.

GOOD LIST OR THOSE WHO HAVE PROVED RELIABLE ON NAIRALAND

Name: Ayodeji1

From what I can gather here, he appears to have delivered a few vehicles and overall, people are happy with what he is doing. Here is one example:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-231107.0.html

Inspiredman

Viperman

Babeisme

Jenju

More to be added.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by 190: 11:08am On May 16, 2009
Approved,
1, inspired
2, car-shopper
3, promise
4, Ayodeji1
5, friendl

non approved,
1, viperman (reason he's not friendly and only interested in raw cash)
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Busybody2(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2009
Groaning and rolling eyes @ topic, here we go again undecided

Elrazur, Don't you have a party to plan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by ElRazur: 11:39am On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

Groaning and rolling eyes @ topic, here we go again undecided

Elrazur, Don't you have a party to plan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks for the constructive post. smiley

190:

Approved,
1, inspired
2, car-shopper
3, promise
4, Ayodeji1
5, friendl

non approved,
1, viperman (reason he's not friendly and only interested in raw cash)

Thanks for that. However, a car seller wanting raw cash is not exactly a bad business practice though. I will a bit weary to add him to that list. I suppose I should wait for the overall feed back from people before I start updating the list. For example, I disagree with Friendl's approach, yet he appears to have made it to your recommended list.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Busybody2(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2009
ElRazur:

Thanks for the constructive post. smiley

Anytime, don't mention angry

ElRazur:

. . . I disagree with Friendl's approach, yet he appears to have made it to your recommended list.

Oh I geddit, so because you disagree with Friendl's approach, he should not make it to any other person's recommended list undecided What a well-balanced and reasonable person lipsrsealed Carry go bruv, don't let me stop you cool
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by ElRazur: 11:50am On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

Oh I geddit, so because you disagree with Friendl's approach, he should not make it to any other person's recommended list undecided What a well-balanced and reasonable person lipsrsealed Carry go bruv, don't let me stop you cool

I have good grounds for disagreeing with him. Read the link I posted for the actual reason. smiley

I am trying be fair, hence why I said I will await more people's response before I make any adjustment. I suppose you missed this? [Perhaps on purpose, so as to allow your need to bicker?] undecided
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2009
Inspiredman,Ayodeji1 , Viperman,Jenju ; all are inspiring and encouraging auto sellers.

Unbiasedly, Friedl is also good, but his price is too taxing! I have already called his awarenes on his 'inadvertent style' of selling stuffs here; this if not monitored and amended could encumber his progress as a power seller on our admired Nairaland

Finally, as far as I am concerned, people that does not post Vin # on their list must be corrected, people that adjust mileage should be forewarned

@busy_body , you are just too much. I wonder if truly you are a woman! But I  have the gut-reaction that you are friedl pal-close pal! No side grudges for friendl, but he should calm down, especially on the price. He has the most rapid autos on this section, a lot of posts in a day, but the price is disgusting!
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by ElRazur: 1:00pm On May 16, 2009
@Freshmoney.

Is it possible you can post any link to that supports those "Good sellers"? I will add them to the list. Thanks.

PS
This is all am asking, it ain't Rocket science! Yet a few individual see the need to act as a fool.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2009
@ Busy_body and Elrazur , it's like you guys got issues, differences to resolve! Two powerful constructive-words users are at duel! Na who go sublime this! Well stop this spasmodic spastics! What's wrong with you guys! It's high time you guys stopped this crazies! Busy_body aint quitting,aint surrendering,aint giving up, too eloquent,too bold,too beautiful! Elrazur too elderly,mature,self-defensive,royal! We need a super-hero to quench this qualm,this pang!
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2009
May I suggest that posters desist from negative communications, off topic communications, and abusive languages, all of which are in violation of forum rules.  We can disagree as adults without being disagreeable, the assumption is that most forumites are adults here.

Use your good judgement, else posts that are deemed in violation of forum rules will be deleted. Thanks for your cooperation.

Monitor_1
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2009
Fellas dont divagate,let's centralize or else we will abrogate! Thanks
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by ElRazur: 1:58pm On May 16, 2009
List updated

DEALERS WITH GOOD FEEDBACKS.

Ayodeji

Inspiredman

Viperman

Jenju

More to come as people are adding then.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by JJYOU: 2:26pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

[size=14pt]CRY CRY BABY[/size][size=38pt]
[/size]
jenny, you are something else.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Busybody2(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2009
JJYOU:

jenny, you are something else.

Yes Jenny is something else, isn't she grin grin grin

Abeg Pastor, I no be Jennykadri o, na Iyalode, the Lolo-in-Chief of ELDER IGWE be this, I am as meek as they come, even Jenny sef can testify grin The thing is I used to roll with Jenny and she started rubbing off on me until I saw the light, and now I am a changed person
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

stop patronising me and chastising us like we are children undecided We are grown adult having a grown albeit heated conversation

Hmm my sista dnt bring up another  lipsrsealed grin pls wink i still enjoy ur presence.[size=5pt]monitor vs busy_body[/size]  shocked
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by kaypumpin2(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2009
@OP

How do you do?

I think the thread will be better with a feedback caption rather than the "extreme" headline of a good and bad dealers/autosellers.
Whilst i think your effort is commendable,the history of the auto-section is replete with bile and bickering and do not be surprised if this thread is converted to a medium to get even between erstwhile "enemies".

Infact,i think it is a mountaineuosly sapping effort to put sellers into a bracket of good and back dealers based on their dealings here.A voyage through old thread may help you understand my perspective.

Everyone here has their teeming supporters and you can't totally rule out biased posts that may derail your thread.

BTW,Babeisme sold me my present SUV and her business sense,acumen and relationship is top drawer. cool
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 16, 2009
El Razur

Some concerns that come up is what constitutes good and bad? Personally, odometer rollbacks and misrepresentation of a car's condition are "bad" to me but to someone else it might just be a good "business tactic."

Someone might consider sale of rebuilt titles with full disclosure a bad thing, I would consider it OK with full disclosure.

The other issue is how many instances of bad behavior are needed to label a person "bad." A seller might have been really good to one customer but displayed terrible behavior towards another so we have 2 different opinions.

IMHO, it might be easier to make the thread about complaints people desire to air in their dealings with sellers. That way, we may be able to avoid "supporters club members" who will post false info to make their favorites look good.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by kaypumpin2(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2009
wwheelz:

El Razur

Some concerns that come up is what constitutes good and bad? Personally, odometer rollbacks and misrepresentation of a car's condition are "bad" to me but to someone else it might just be a good "business tactic."

Someone might consider sale of rebuilt titles with full disclosure a bad thing, I would consider it OK with full disclosure.

The other issue is how many instances of bad behavior are needed to label a person "bad." A seller might have been really good to one customer but displayed terrible behavior towards another so we have 2 different opinions.

IMHO, it might be easier to make the thread about complaints people desire to air in their dealings with sellers. That way, we may be able to avoid "supporters club members" who will post false info to make their favorites look good.

God bless you.

The exclusivity in categorization is dangerous. cool
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by 190: 9:02pm On May 16, 2009
well viperman is good
but he seems 2 direct and strict with his customers
he aint friendly that much
i was supposed 2 get an e.o.d from him
but he scared me away!
im suprised friendl isnt on ur good list
2 me he's ok as well
but carshopper and inspired m are that best around
i dont know much abt jenju
bt he seems beta and more friendly dan viperman!
business isnt abt just money money money
but theres more 2 it!
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 16, 2009
190:

well viperman is good
but he seems 2 direct and strict with his customers
he aint friendly that much
i was supposed 2 get an e.o.d from him
but he scared me away!

Mr 1.7 why didnt u get d e.o.d from viperman after he agreed on your price?
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2009
This Busy_body cannot be mollified!  It seems everybody is afraid of her! Are we not men? C'mon, this lady can't just pacify us this way! She is even trying to grasp this nairaland from Seun! Beware shocked
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2009
freshmoney:

This Busy_body cannot be mollified! It seems everybody is afraid of her! Are we not men? C'mon, this lady can't just pacify us this way! She is even trying to grasp this nairaland from Seun! Beware shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2009
@Promise72: Good say! But don't let this vicious lady take it up on you! You might not even know when you will be forced out and awaken from your silence. Silence , they say, is the best policy for the barking dog! But she does say things that are challenging,intelligent, and above it all she is fearless! She is a good word fighter! She's got it!
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Busybody2(f): 12:19am On May 17, 2009
^^^ Yeah blame the Moderator or Seun, to save your face every time grown ass men like you are having a squabble and are losing, whats new undecided

And how is what you did here to denigrate this girl's post different to what I did to your post, abi e dey pain you because your own na thread and hence you were not given a chance to shine undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-272987.0.html#msg3876857
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Igwe9(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2009

@post
As long as people use multiple ids to acclaim themselves, it will be difficult to obtain a rig free result.
so, I'd advice we trade with caution!   Q.E.D.   smiley
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by promise72(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2009
I am always here front and center. With a picture to go along with it! I aint scared of no one. Any punk can play ANONYMOUS and hide behind a keyboard. If you mean what u say, please say what you mean. And while you doin that SHOW UR FACE!
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2009
I checked her recent posts, and saw she has committed a lot of gaffes and solecisms! Perhaps, busy_body is a man trying to act a keyboard warrior by satirizing other notable Nairalanders.
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by gestapo(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2009
freshmoney:

I checked her recent posts, and saw she has committed a lot of gaffes and solecisms! Perhaps, busy_body is a man trying to act a keyboard warrior by satirizing other notable Nairalanders.

have you checked promise72 recent posts to see his gaffes and solecisms ? perhaps promise72 is another dealer hiding on another name forum trying to act to witchunt his competitors, see this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271582.0.html#msg3879131  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by freshmoney(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2009
Thank you, but if other competitors are not 'dissenters', he would not be campaigning against them. Anyway, I have tried to sanitize these people. Whatever happens, don't blight Nairaland. Cheers
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2009
Let me take this opportunity to direct forumites to read forum rules here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

Please note the following statements therein:

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

Many of the posts on this thread are in blatant violation of these rules and will therefore be deleted.  Appropriate action will be taken on Forumites that insist on breaking these rules continuously!

Monitor_1
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Igwe9(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2009
I praise  promise72 for his time and efforts, I have been there before,so i know what it entails to stand for the truth,petitions upon petitions, false accusations upon false accusations, some group even accused another dealer of knowing and using my password to post. sad

I stand to be corrected, but for me, our true being is not far from what is being displayed on this forum.
Let's stop being contemptuous. sad
There's more to life than cheating.
For me, by their fruits we shall always know them
Just tell me who your friends are, I will tell you the kinda life you live ''Full stop''  cool
Re: *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** by Busybody2(f): 12:26pm On May 17, 2009
Moderator, here is an impassionate plea to ease up on the delete button undecided

This is a laudable thing Elrazur is doing here which I believe will come to fruition, and despite the presence of no nonsense Sagamite on board, people are still deliberating 18 pages later. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271190.0.html

This thread again created by Elrazur is still in his teething stage, and because he categorically stated that all inputs were welcome, obviously people are gonna have to be agreeing to disagree and hopefully this one too would not get to 19 pages with nothing to show for it at least I can hope . . .

I can see why Nigeria is the way it is, yes the truth is a bitter pill to swallow but one day one day we will learn to take the bitter with the sweet, and the truth shall set us free someday cool

(1) (2)

Registered Lexus Altezza For Sale @ 650k / 2003 Honda Accord EX Coupe For Sale / Toks 2000 Model Lexus GS300 For Sale @ A Ridiculous Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.