Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram (49547 Views)

The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by kozmokaz(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
pardon my manners... buh NA bare hands dem dey usE diffuse bomb?

boko haram never remember una... if dem do una go dey chill 6ft down in pieces !!!

DHQ wat happened to all d instruments donated to d guys by Germany and d rest?

abi una don divert am kwa?

I have a dream ... dat with ds low level of Nigeria army

book haram will b extinguished in 2054
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by tempest01(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
MyMouth:

D.ick head! What do u think they have been doing?

You are mad...What does taking pictures in a non combat zone prove? How do you know who placed the bombs there? How do you know if they are armed? These pictures and bh videos which group seems more effective.

It is people like you they use propaganda to finish, and you start regretting later. Dundee.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by tempest01(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
afoo02:
. #shoroniyen

Ebok
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by slightlyMad(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2015
instead of risking their lives, why not just shoot the damn thing from afar huh?

1 Like

Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by tempest01(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
LORRDDD:
"Hope not propaganda" just listen to yourself. brave men are dying on the field, you cowardly bloody civilian sit in ur comfort to speak like a headless ostrich because everyone is faceless here. You don't need to watch ur 20, we will do that for u, but use your 6ix if u av 1. bloody bastard

You are a bastard...I've listened to myself, and my choice of words is as perfect as it gets. I hope these pictures are real combat pictures and not propaganda pictures.
I am a civilian. If I had tried enlisting, wouldn't have made it. Some heartless, valourless, peeps with connections who would run and leave their brothers when engaged would have beat me to it.

See you taking military as if you fit. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Fearcom(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Goldencollins:
apc party of propaganda and lying lairs

You no dey see bomb abi you no well
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by LastProphet: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:
please pay attention, something is happening in abuja and lagos now. People dressed like policemen, stop cars & ask 4 particulars. Pls on no condition shld u let them in ur car, they are kidnappers. Once they enter , they tell d driver that they are going to the police station. They end up taking d person elsewhere & ask d person to call someone to come & bail them wit a ransome, It just happened to 2 people this morning, Also, be cautious when taking cabs at night, Pass on this information it may help someone!

please do they have police hilux pickup? there was a hilux with police that behaved in a suspicious manner yesterday
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by tempest01(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
lonelydora:

Show some love. I am sure you have not been to any part of the North before. Don't just type anything you like because you have a chinco phone and free 100MB.

Lonelydora(m) I put it to you that you can never use the phone I am currently using or the Wi-Fi I am currently on in your whole life.
The best love I can show is the real concern I showed there. We see bh videos, and I reiterate, showing us bomb diffusing pictures, I hope it is not mere training or propaganda pictures.

We have seen the amount of weapons bh have taken from the NA add on a personal note, I Will attribute success when these people are killed and bulk of these weapons recovered.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by 4stylz: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Until they start respecting human rights, I will never take them serious even if they are chewing the bombs
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Eyepencil: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Fearcom:

We are talking about diffusing a bomb that could go off at the slightest pull and you're there forming actor from the safety and comfort of your room. Carry gun go northern desert go face the terrorists nah.
angry

They joined NA voluntarily nobody forced them, so stop telling me those bullshit. angry
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Just looking at the pictures alone makes me shiver. Oh God, bless these men (and women) who, despite the condition of our great country, have chosen to risk their lives so that the generality of the Nigerian people might live secure and in peace. Bless them, keep them, provide for their families and loved ones, and grant that they may not come to the point of regret for serving their fatherland, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.

Demmocrats:
No Nigerian politician can do what those gallant soldiers are doing, risking there lives to defuse bombs.

Even the dead Nigerian politicians in there grave won't attempt such.

Its only God that will repay our gallant soldiers because of what they go through so we will be safe.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Fearcom(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Eyepencil:

They joined NA voluntarily nobody forced them, so stop telling me those bullshit. angry

And so what?? You don't have sense.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Fearcom(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
If people refused to join the army because it was dangerous and this boko haram thing escalated to. Full blown war of epic proportions to the extent that the government made joining the army mandatory for all young men who turned 18 and above lot ignorant idiot.s making derogatory comments about our brave young officers will be shittingg in their pants.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2015
I hope the ogas sitting in ac are not shortchanging them with their allawees?That will be disastrous.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Ahmed3rdjuly: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Good bless my father's land
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by 4C2215131: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
May the good lord be with them.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Fearcom:
If people refused to join the army because it was dangerous and this boko haram thing escalated to. Full blown war of epic proportions to the extent that the government made joining the army mandatory for all young men who turned 18 and above lot ignorant idiot.s making derogatory comments about our brave young officers will be shittingg in their pants.
Who told you?The number of Nigerians that apply for nigerian army are more than 10 thousand.They just come to nl to form hypocrisy.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by obinnashady(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Nairalanding from sambisa live...I was there.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by wokomabest(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
These guys are really wonderful.God be with them
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by lonelydora: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
tempest01:

Lonelydora(m) I put it to you that you can never use the phone I am currently using or the Wi-Fi I am currently on in your whole life.
The best love I can show is the real concern I showed there. We see bh videos, and I reiterate, showing us bomb diffusing pictures, I hope it is not mere training or propaganda pictures.

We have seen the amount of weapons bh have taken from the NA add on a personal note, I Will attribute success when these people are killed and bulk of these weapons recovered.

Don't mean to insult. But if you are close to any military officer, you will know that recently bh boys are been killed daily. As for the pix, they are not well kitted which is not by their making but government. They need to improvise when necessary and carry on the fight. They got to the road and saw landmines, do they need to wait for government to bring their kits before they cross? Let's just pray for them brother.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by justicejay(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
Training Things...
na only you get the logic
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by justicejay(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2015
slightlyMad:
instead of risking their lives, why not just shoot the damn thing from afar huh?
heyyyyyy, you are wicked oooo,that's suicide. do they know the kilometers the bomb can cover.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by hammariise(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2015
otuword:

Is it about party

Actually the party is included, because their led government put more effort into our security forces
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Cooldeedee: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
God bless our valiant soldiers! God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by jkbee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
WOW!!! VALIANT People! I pray U enjoy the good of this nation. #GreatNigerianArmy
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by Ximonak: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rotimi47:
Diffusing bombs with bare hands and without proper kits is odikwa too risky! Thumbs up to our gallant men & women who are doing us proud on the battlefields but the ministry of defence and all those responsible for their well beings should properly kit these guys with proper body protections as it help to reduce bodily harm.

They need :- Bomb disposal kits, body armor, close combat weapons etc. They need all they can get. God bless them & Nigeria.
for the sake of best practice and safety, we should use the right gadget/kit.
Re: Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram by thexzy(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Always "WILLING, READY & ABLE" Onward together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.