Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor (1377 Views)

Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2015
As many believed that Aisha Al-Hassan (Mama Taraba) who was just announced by tribunal as the true winner of Taraba state governorship election, is the first female governor in Nigeria history. Thank God, am not part of the youths that are being controlled by political wind without making proper research.

Dame Virginia Ngozi Etiaba was the Governor of
Anambra State , a state in south-central Nigeria,
from November 2006 to February 2007. She is
the first female governor in Nigeria's history.
Her instatement came as the previous governor,
Peter Obi , was impeached by the state
legislature for alleged gross misconduct. She
transferred her powers back to Obi three
months later when an appeal court nullified the
impeachment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Etiaba

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by mrhipup(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Why you hating. just flow with the wind of change mehn

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
mrhipup:
Why you hating. just flow with the wind of change mehn

So, your interpretation to my findings for educating your ignorance is 'hating'?
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by krasican(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Bros they didn't say mama taraba is the first female governor BUT FIRST FEMALE ELECTED GOV take note.PLs where is SOUTH CENTRAL in Nigeria I neva hear am before na SE,SW,SS i knw.do ur research well

2 Likes

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Babatindan: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Oya Change wailers (APC new name) over to u guys. Food don land, make una counter dis fact.
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Babatindan:
Oya Change wailers (APC new name) over to u guys. Food don land, make una counter dis fact.

U get sense at all? Was ngozi etiaba elected? Why am I even here sef
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
krasican:
Bros they didn't say mama taraba is the first female governor BUT FIRST FEMALE ELECTED GOV take note.PLs where is SOUTH CENTRAL in Nigeria I neva hear am before na SE,SW,SS i knw.do ur research well

Sharap, She's was not elected.

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by mrvitalis(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2015
My friend since u want to find facts.... do u also know that the court reinstated Peter obi. ... And there by making that her time in office null and void in the eye of the law....
In the eye of the law she was never a governor

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by krasican(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2015
eDoctorr:

SHE'S WAS NOT ELECTED
eDoctorr:

SHE'S WAS NOT ELECTED
eDoctorr:

SHE'S WAS NOT ELECTED?
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Babatindan: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

U get sense at all? Was ngozi etiaba elected? Why am I even here sef
I'm sure u dont have sense too. U can't be governor thru election alone. Ur mumu can just say she's d first elected female governor but not d first female to be governor, and their won't be doubt about it.
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by bewla(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2015
But first elected by the electorate

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Babatindan:
I'm sure u dont have sense too. U can't be governor thru election alone. Ur mumu can just say she's d first elected female governor but not d first female to be governor, and their won't be doubt about it.

Did anybody drag 'first female governor' with you? Did u see me distorting facts? It's too early for this cow dung
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Babatindan: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Did anybody drag 'first female governor' with you? Did u see me distorting facts? It's too early for this cow dung
for regretting to be here, I'm so sure u must av bn fed with d same cow dung dis early morning. grin
tobimillar:

for regretting to be here, I'm so sure u must av bn fed with d same cow dung dis early morning.
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
krasican:

SHE WAS NOT ELECTED
SHE WAS NOT ELECTED

SHE WAS NOT ELECTED?
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Khd95(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Etiaba wasnt d first op,she wasnt elected but appointed to fill a vacum,aftr d governor was removed

mama taraba is d first elected female governor in nigeria
#sai mama tarabagrin
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Omololu007(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2015
eDoctorr:
As many believed that Aisha Al-Hassan (Mama Taraba) who was just announced by tribunal as the true winner of Taraba state governorship election, is the first female governor in Nigeria history. Thank God, am not part of the youths that are being controlled by political wind without making proper research.

impeachment.

in the eye of the law Ngozi etiaba was never a governor
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by Obrigardo: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2015
eDoctorr:

impeachment.

you are the one that needs schooling. was etiaba elected governor?
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by eDoctorr(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Obrigardo:

you are the one that needs schooling. was etiaba elected governor?
Either elected or not. She remains the first female governor. go and die
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by hazyfm1: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
I hope you can write a project on your findings... cos as far as we are concerned, she is the first Elected Governor in Niigeria
Re: Mama Taraba Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria History - E-doctor by sammyj: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
OP should stop this nonsense. She is the first elected female governor!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Long Vehicle Falls In Rumuokoro Junction Port Harcourt. / Biafra: We Have Not Suspended Nor Halted Our Peaceful Protests....ipob / Employees And CEO Of Airtel Nigeria Pay Christmas Visit To Orphanage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.