Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,733 members, 7,938,283 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account (2114 Views)

Nigerian Army, Govt Offices Owe N60 Billion In Electricity Bills’ / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by luvinhubby(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Who owns REMITTA and why are they collecting monies on behalf of CBN while making deductions before remitting such.
Hope for Nigeria's sake this is stopped.
http://www.post-nigeria.com/senate-moves-to-unveil-shocking-details-of-n25bn-fraud/

1 Like

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by luvinhubby(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2015
And the looting continues under a different party. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Am I smelling Tinubu body odour somewhere?

4 Likes

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2015
we are quietly watching, God help Nigerians.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by PointB: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
E don start...
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by superstar1(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Wailers and son of hates with their lies.

You will just give yourselves hypertension.

Be rest assured, even the devil and 100 Diezanis can not steal that amount under this administration.

2 Likes

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by abitex577(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
k
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by finaly01: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
U be mugu? APC use this six months to refund back the money borrowed for their campaign

2 Likes

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by EternalTruths: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
War against corruption indeed

We hope all government organizations are included in the TSA including NNPC
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by malton: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
angry
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by luvinhubby(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
The company REMMITA was formed in July with a registered address of a hotel suite in Abuja and has 2 laptops, 2 Ipads, 1printer and 4 Iphones as it's properties be receiving monies on behalf of CBN.

Lalasticlala come and see oo.

2 Likes

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by bry8ted(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
I think this deliberate on at the senate and i believe right steps will be taken to unravel the mysteries behind stolen fund. We should not castigate the government until nothing is done about it.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by saintopus(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2015
superstar1:

Be rest assured, even the devil and 100 Diezanis can not steal that amount under this administration.

Yet we believed when Sanusi Lamido said the then petroleum minister stole $49 billion.

1 Like

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by edoyad(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
REMITA. hmmm, Remi Tinubu ?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by luvinhubby(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2015
superstar1:

Did you even read the news on the source?
The money has already been paid & the senate is questioning who awarded & authorised the said payments?
Ignoramus. lipsrsealed
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by chernest2002: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Apc and pdp who will thief better? Apc is now leading, sixty billion in six months times eight equals to dash....mathematicians please help me.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by ERAKAMUS: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2015
APC ARE ALL CRIMINALS.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by obailala(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
This is Nigeria, and Nigerians will always try to steal/embezzle even if a gun is pointed at their heads. However, if this report is true, it will be investigated and not covered up or denied. That is the difference between the present captain and the former captain.

Let's watch and see!
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by rottenegg: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Criminals everywhere! 1% of all monies owned by the federal govt being moved to the cbn[not physically] is being paid to an unknown company!!!
I will keep saying it, thieves everywhere in govt. Oya, Buhari.....over to u. One of your angels has just swiped the FG.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by maupe: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
obailala:
This is Nigeria, and Nigerians will always try to steal/embezzle even if a gun is pointed at their heads. However, if this report is true, it will be investigated and not covered up or denied. That is the difference between the present captain and the former captain.

Let's watch and see!
I admire your optimism and faith in PMB. But the truth is that for it to have started under his watch, means he is aware of it and even condones it. When he was the PTF boss, a certain Afri-projects Consortium was doing something similar.

1 Like

Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
maupe:

I admire your optimism and faith in PMB. But the truth is that for it to have started under his watch, means he is aware of it and even condones it. When he was the PTF boss, a certain Afri-projects Consortium was doing something similar.
Like I said, there is absolutely no way there wouldn't be graft under PMB, he is man and not a god and Nigerians would always be Nigerians just as humans will always be humans. But then, in the past, we had a leader who would be informed of sharp practices and he would instantly jump into denial and defence of the accused individuals without even exploring the option of an investigation (even if it is just a fake investigation announcement to douse public and media tension). Right now I believe we have a leader with a different approach.

Meanwhile when Buhari was the head of PTF, you seem to forget that Abacha was the oga at the top, hence Buhari didn't have the final say. Talking about my faith in PMB, I really don't have a choice; a man has got to believe in something, hence my trust is still in PMB until he totally proves me wrong. I wish he doesn't though.
Re: N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account by banki(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
luvinhubby:
The company REMMITA was formed in July with a registered address of a hotel suite in Abuja and has 2 laptops, 2 Ipads, 1printer and 4 Iphones as it's properties be receiving monies on behalf of CBN.

Keep lying
Lalasticlala come and see oo.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:look At What US Rapper Fat Joe Said / Caption This Photo.what Is Remi Tinubu Thinking. / Man With An Igbo Father Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.