Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,046 members, 7,909,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? (3253 Views)

Latest Graduate Jobs At Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited / Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited Fresh Graduate Trainees Programme 2015 / FRANPHINO PHARMACEUTICALS NIG Ltd-are The Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Pls house kindly help me out as regards this company. Help me whether this company is in existence and not scammers because I would be travelling to Lagos for the test.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by samukiwo(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
It's so real. It is part of the CHi- TGi group. Workforce is conducting the test for them at their Gbagada office this saturday. I applied via linkedin. I was invited for the test too. How did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by Naavah(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
It is real. I applied on LinkedIn and I got a message and mail too. My test is on Saturday
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by yomalex(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Of course it's a real company
We listed the job opening on our platform www.jobsdome.com

Wish you the very best in your tests
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank u. all @ Samu it was through jobberman but I don't know how to get there ooo and the time wasn't even stated
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by Naavah(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Go to your mail and follow the instructions there. Your time and date is on your test slip.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Naavah:
Go to your mail and follow the instructions there. Your time and date is on your test slip.

Thank you Navaah , I found it
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by toygod2: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
see you there
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
toygod2:
see you there

Assuming I entered Lagos and the bus dropped at ojota, I would I get to the place.. Pls help me. would appreciate
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by bejay83: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
i do know that chi pharmaceuticals is a real company but does any one have any idea of their work ethics? and salary structure? plus do they pay allowances like housing, outlook , lunch, leave allowance and other performance based incentives? hope someone can help out on this. regards.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by cyndie27(f): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Don't drop @ Ojota, follow them to Anthony side and drop. Then take a bus which should be #50 to ist pedro and stop there. You will see workforce on the other side of the road
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
cyndie27:
Don't drop @ Ojota, follow them to Anthony side and drop. Then take a bus which should be #50 to ist pedro and stop there. You will see workforce on the other side of the road

thanks.. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
hello.. friends... anyone shortlisted for the second interview
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by honestpoju: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Please kindly let us know if anyone has been contacted after the CBT we did on saturday
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by Bloomingbud(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
dokkitaa:
Pls house kindly help me out as regards this company. Help me whether this company is in existence and not scammers because I would be travelling to Lagos for the test.

Please can you tell me how you applied? Thanks.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by callJesu: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Please can you tell me how you applied? Thanks.
Jobberman
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by Bloomingbud(f): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
callJesu:

Jobberman

OK thanks.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by toygod2: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
are they begininng to call people for the second interview?
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by dokkitaa(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
yes...I think so but not really for a second interview yet. but location
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by bejay83: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
yeah they called me this morning for the location of choice and they gave me 5 options as the only available location one can work....lagos, aba,portharcourt, enugu and Jos.

1 Like

Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by honestpoju: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
They called me too likewise yesterday evening.
bejay83:
yeah they called me this morning for the location of choice and they gave me 5 options as the only available location one can work....lagos, aba,portharcourt, enugu and Jos.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by pellyceedorph(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
I was called yesterday evening too.Do we have people that sat for the test and was not been called.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by toygod2: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
una sabi book o.
Na all of una dem call be that.
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by vivalavida(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
What is the job position?
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by toygod2: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
SALes Rep....

I didnt go for it.
I just got tired of anything LAGOS.....
Plus i cant drive... so whats the point of going for a post , when you wouldnt be able to perform effectively.

Its gonna be a nice pay tho but mehn,

I
WISH
ALL
WELL
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by bejay83: 5:01am On Nov 23, 2015
hello house, any update on chi pharmaceuticals recruitment? has anyone been called for the interview at all??
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by pellyceedorph(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2015
I don't think so. All of us are still waiting

1 Like

Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by arabralph(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
I work with a pharma coy and applied but wasn't called, am wondering if everyone called were experience med rep?
Re: Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? by callJesu: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Does anyone have the latest about chivita

(1) (Reply)

2nd Class Lower Palaver / Vacancies In Abuja And Port Harcourt / New Vacancy : Cabin Crew Positions @ Med-view Airline Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.