Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 PM

Pdp National Conference-live On Ait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp National Conference-live On Ait (1151 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning / PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OLADD: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
The much awaited PDP National Conference holding at Thisday Dome, Abuja is currently live on AIT. This event will go a long way for the party to chart a new course for its reassessment, remoulding, rebranding and reinvigoration in preparation for the battle to reclaim the Presidency in 2019. Happy viewing.
Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP cannot be resurrected. That's the painful fact.

Not with Nurse Mettuh and Secondus with the way that respond immaturely to everything about governance forgetting they brought us where we are.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by malton: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2015
I'm guessing they intend spelling out the 5 golden commandments to members:

1. Thou must be preposterous at all times!

2. Thou must see no good in others.

3. To be in the opposition means to be brutal, even if it means going against logic!

4. The government is your enemy.

5. To restle back power again, we must all be auxiliary nurses!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OLADD: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP cannot be resurrected. That's the painful truth.

That's a conclusion that lacks empirical evidence. Do you know how many States and Legislative Seats under the control of PDP?
Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by kcmichael: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
I see PDP in a well decorated casket in a 100feet soil
and I wept but none consoled me

4 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by Tunami(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2015
nurse metuh wants to treat his sick patients

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OLADD: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
malton:
I'm guessing they intend spelling out the 5 golden commandments to members:

1. Thou must be preposterous at all times!

2. Thou must see no good in others.

3. To be in the opposition means to be brutal, even if it means going against logic!

4. The government is your enemy.

5. To restle back power again, we must all be auxiliary nurses!

I have followed Opposition politics for years and I can't attribute any of those listed anomalies to the PDP in the last 8 months. Olisa Metu and PDP have been reasonable and patriotic in their actions and inactions so far. That's a departure from the "destroy the nation to get power' politics played by Lai Mohammed and APC before the March 28 elections.

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by Kingsley1000(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP IS DEAD

PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD

ARE THEY PLANNING TO RESURRECT IT

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by Pavore9: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP is just like in one of Chinua Achebe's writing....The little bird Nza who so far forgot himself after a heavy meal that he challenged his chi to a wrestling match.

Hope they learnt their lessons and rebuild away from their past.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by modath(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
[

They've spent the past one hour denigrating their OPPOSITION, Party members also crowding office holders, NOT ONE POLICY OR STRATEGY has so far been spelt out.....

Lai Mohd called it, dem stay in opposition go loooooooooonnnnnngggg!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by idu1(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin concern me and them

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Allowing the dead to rest is the only thing we owe them. People should just allow PDP to rest.

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
OLADD:

I have followed Opposition politics for years and I can't attribute any of those listed anomalies to the PDP in the last 8 months. Olisa Metu and PDP have been reasonable and patriotic in their actions and inactions so far. That's a departure from the "destroy the nation to get power' politics played by Lai Mohammed and APC before the March 28 elections.
Reasonable indeede!

Reasonable by "blaming" PMB for Golden Eaglets success. Reasonable by condemning the portfolios shared yesterday saying it offers no hope!

If these defines being reasonable, it's better to be unreasonable then. PDP is a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OLADD: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Reasonable indeede!

Reasonable by "blaming" PMB for Golden Eaglets success. Reasonable by condemning the portfolios shared yesterday saying it offers no hope!

If these defines being reasonable, it's better to be unreasonable then. PDP is a joke.

PDP never blamed Buhari for Golden Eaglets victory. The president was castigated for not entrenching youth empowerment policies in his roadmap in contrast to the sacrifice made by the youth in enthroning his presidency. Try to understand people's position before condemning them.
Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by PassingShot(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
OLADD:

PDP never blamed Buhari for Golden Eaglets victory. The president was castigated for not entrenching youth empowerment policies in his roadmap in contrast to the sacrifice made by the youth in enthroning his presidency. Try to understand people's position before condemning them.
I see. Your reasoning is not different from their thinking as well.
Is there any sense in making any negative news out of the Eaglets success? If they lost, I am sure PDP would have said it was because of Buhari. And when they won, the useless party still found a way of playing politics with it.

What about rubbishing the portfolios to the ministers?

Abeg, make una park comot for road joor.

1 Like

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by drss(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
PDP shall rise again! grin
Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by OLADD: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
PassingShot:

I see. Your reasoning is not different from their thinking as well.
Is there any sense in making any negative news out of the Eaglets success? If they lost, I am sure PDP would have said it was because of Buhari. And when they won, the useless party still found a way of playing politics with it.

What about rubbishing the portfolios to the ministers?

Abeg, make una park comot for road joor.

Your comments are quite amusing. If you term Olisa Metu's harmless criticisms as "negative", how do you now rate the many nation-destroying, propagandist and deceitful comments made by Lai Mohammed and APC before and even after attaining power. I am not a member of PDP but I follow Nigerian politics with keen interest. Pls be objective and stop sentiments.
Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by doctokwus: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
I detest Kanu because I know he is a scam and hate IPOB because I know that its a tool of defeated politicians,but instead of pdp to ever rule nigeria again,its better biafra materializes.
A party that produced GEJ as party flagbearer,then president of this nation,for almost six years does not deserve to survive beyond the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp National Conference-live On Ait by engineerboat(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kingsley1000:
PDP IS DEAD

PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD PDP IS DEAD

ARE THEY PLANNING TO RESURRECT IT

Is that the new programmed on your robotic brain

(1) (Reply)

4 Books You Need To Become Successful In Life / Obasanjo Calls Fayose A Disaster, Illiterate, A Miscreant / What Would You Do If Your Brand New Wife Does This To You(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.