Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT (39972 Views)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues / Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Tundeiab(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy
Welcome to Nigeria. The land of possibilities. Saraki has done booohari's bidding by confirming all his ministers. Time to reward him for a job well done. cheesy
You are 100% correct my dear. I said it as soon as Amaechi was given a clear bill of pass my Saraki.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by senatorbayor(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
I feel the due process of the law must be followed no matter whose ox is gored.
the fight against corruption must be seen to be holistic and no sacred cow is allowed.
the CCT chairman made it look as if he had a personal axe to grind with Saraki when he refused to stay proceeding pending the determination of the appeal at the supreme court which led to the walking out of saraki Lawyers on the CCT jueges .

I hope we wont wake up to read that the CCT jurdge have been removed based on allegations of corrupt charges levied agaisnt him as done to Ibrahim Larmode of EFCC.

indeed, when you fight corruption, it will hunt you like dracular grin
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by urbanmonk: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Justice at last
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Kennedyiheme: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:
Chukwudi44, come and have a good laugh at Omenka, midolian, egift, Beremx, NgeneUkwenu etc.

I would only support Saraki's prosecution when I know that all the other accused politicians be it Amaechi, Fashola, Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan, TA Orji, Akpabio, Aregbesola etc will all go down. If anybody can assure me of that, then I will personally champion Saraki's prosecution. Until then, say no to witch hunting.
mr man if its like that, nobody wld go to jail, it starts with one person. Please don't say this ting u said on this forum outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by steve440: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reekadict04:
Some Olodo think the case can no longer proceed. It was only halted (delayed for a while) till the needful is done by both Counsels.

FACT: Saraki’s Lawyers is only delaying his punishment. He cannot run away, He will get his Kirikiri very soon
the dreaming dreamer
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lols exactly what i expected. ..Nigeria politicians sef
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by TimeManager(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
O YE WAILERS I PITY YOUR CONDITON.You can imagine wailers jumping over themselves celebrating crass ignorance.you guys needs to be flogged in the head to reset your brains.EXPRESSION OF FOOLISHNESS IS YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.
YOUR WAILING IS OUR HAPPINESS!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by tunde1200(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Weldon Saraki Ilorin.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by philips70(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Many people rejoicing over this judgment including Mr Abobaku of corruption, Chukwudi44 do not even understand the ruling. I know many think the trial has been stopped and I wouldn't blame them even some so called lawyers go to Channels Tv to misrepresent and misinterpret judgments and statements of the courts and other government officials.

For Christ sake the apex court only asked the CCT to hold the trial until Saraki's case against its composition is dispensed with. That case is with the apex court and they have taken an undertaken to speed up the hearing.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by danjaba(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hey!!!!!!! Winner oooo winner winner ooo winner Saraki u don win oo winner kpata kpata you go win again oo winner. Saraki the iroko tree of Nigeria Senate, the silencer of Tinubu.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by presido1: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Does this call for celebration or.wailing?

When will corrupt politicians be thrown in jail in this country?
When we stop cherry picking who is corrupt from bunch of corrupt lot.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by hertheytheydgee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reekadict04:
Some Olodo think the case can no longer proceed. It was only halted (delayed for a while) till the needful is done by both Counsels.

FACT: Saraki’s Lawyers is only delaying his punishment. He cannot run away, He will get his Kirikiri very soon
"Stay of proceeding"
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Praisemuyi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
This goodnews, I love this
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
For Christ sake the apex court only asked the CCT to hold the trial until Saraki's case against its composition is dispensed with. That case is with the apex court and they have taken an undertaken to speed up the hearing.

ODE WHAT THIS NOT THE SAME THING SARAKI'S LAWYERS TOLD THE INJUSTICE DANLADI UMAR TO DO THAT YOU IDIOTS WERE CRITICIZING THEM.FINALLY THE INJUSTICE DANLANDI UMAR HAS ENDED UP MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lolz Saraki giving Tinubu nightmares since 2015!!! I hope the opolo eyes does not die of heart attack on hearing this news!!

To the transgendered NgeneUKWU how market!!
ngeneukwu is a yelowba boi ,wannabe ibo
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by BTT(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
ladyF:
shocked Nigeria my country....

Same old story, I give up on the present generation of leaders abeg!!! Maybe when they are all dead, upcoming generations may be able to move the country forward. Until then..... kiss

This is solely the opinion of LadyF grin grin grin

LadyF, trust me, you are not alone on this opinion.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by frisky2good(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
You insulted me first. Now answer these questions. Why didn't FG just allow Saraki to exhaust all legal options available if the FG will eventually agree to allow him? Why back down when the case is in the supreme court?

haildeji:

Lol I don't need to insult u to get my point clear.. This is not the first court.. It is however a different court.. With totally different justices and diff composition.. So if you for instance seek for an injunction at the court of appeal you can also seek for another one at the Supreme Court.. They are very different courts of law. You are filing new documents also... What the SC has basically said in this case is dt pending when they would hear sarakis appeal, the cct would have to wait until dey are done which would probably be in a months time..
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Does this call for celebration or.wailing?

When will corrupt politicians be thrown in jail in this country?

To make it clear I also wish to see Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi,Gej, Obasanjo, Otedola, Dasuki, Stella Odua, Mbadunuju, Chris Ngige etc in jail and the chief thief Bankole

U are asking for a miracle!

Nigeria is a criminal infested country where those that are supposed to rot in jail are the one's in leadership positions and that has always been the trend right from 1978 - today.
They end up with the tag- elder statesmen.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by ivili(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
ladyF:

Same old story, I give up on the present generation of leaders abeg!!! Maybe when they are all dead, upcoming generations may be able to move the country forward. Until then..... kiss

LadyF you are officially my partner in philosophy. Only when this strange generation passes away,then we can begin to make sense of governance and democracy.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by barcaboi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which stupid corruption case!! I am happy the stupid witchhunting case has been halted!! Very soon the corrupt Danladi Umar will meet his waterloo.
Madueke is not corrupt, Saraki is not corrupt, Late Alameisigha isn't too, Even orubebe aint, Fayose too na gentle soul......how come everyone u support have a stained record?
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by oladimegy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Following the approval of all nominated ministers by the senate, I think APC will keep blackmailing Saraki to keep getting what they want.

My opinion thou cool
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol!
Naija!!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Reference(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
If ya all think am gonna say anything about this matter then you're joking. Said enuough.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by favourlove1: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reekadict04:

tarh! If I hear say he go kirikiri
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by cabaliciouscabal: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lolz Saraki giving Tinubu nightmares since 2015!!! I hope the opolo eyes does not die of heart attack on hearing this news!!

To the transgendered NgeneUKWU how market!!

U ar a confirm Mumu, how does halting a case has to d with dismissal of d case, if u know u don't av anything to contribute, why not Jst go and take valium and go to sleep, instead of spilling out rubbish.

Every small tin Tinubu ,na him say make he lie wen he was filling his form ? Abi Tinubu himself no face CCT.

Jst take a leave on Nairaland, ur contributions is no longer relevant, ur level of reasoning doesn't commiserate with d mostly intelligent pple on Nairaland.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by exlinkleads(f): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
ladyF:

LadyF, I will assure you that even if the present government die today, the youths will do worst. Honestly speaking. You know why? Because it is this same present government kids will be able to mount those leadership positions. No need to think of transparency.

And I can assure, if you meet any of these so called leaders children, you will see that they are worst than their fathers and mothers who are in political positions now.

For to think that he or she can get away with murder of even any offense, tells you that if the power is in their hands, they will do wonders.

Is really a lost cause my dear. I don't know were exactly this country is heading.

God help us
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pavarottii:

When they throw Tinubu into the jail..First
so they have to jail tinunbu first before they can jail saraki?

They have jail one armed robber first before they can touch the other armed robber..

Nigerian youth's mind... So fhucked up.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Kennydoc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
nobeku:
Come, Mr youngster, do you understand English atall?Does it say anything about Saraki 's prosecution being finally stopped? Pls go back and read the story..Bulk of Nairalanders just NEVER GET IT... which kind schooling una do?I think the homefront' s to be blamed..

Guy, just shut up there! Shut up! Who are you teaching English language? Why are you quoting me? Did I quote you or mention your name in my post? Did you read anywhere I mentioned the case being stopped completely? Why didn't you focus on my submission and argue it out, when you decided to quote me?
Abeg, swerve! Nonsense!!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by nobeku: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

Guy, just shut up there! Shut up! Who are you teaching English language? Why are you quoting me? Did I quote you or mention your name in my post? Did you read anywhere I mentioned the case being stopped completely? Why didn't you focus on my submission and argue it out, when you decided to quote me?
Abeg, swerve! Nonsense!!
Look at this FACTORY FITTED FOOOOOL.. Oh, you want to Contend with me? What was your submission initially,Peter Pan?If you want to get down, just incite me just a little bit and I bet you, you will FEEL ME VERBALLY.. TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Kennydoc(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this FACTORY FITTED FOOOOOL.. Oh, you want to Contend with me? What was your submission initially,Peter Pan?If you want to get down, just incite me just a little bit and I bet you, you will FEEL ME VERBALLY.. TORCHECUL!!!!

My dear, you're a little, insignificant brat! You're not worth my time.
Go ahead and display your madness. If possible, eat your poo alongside. It's strictly your business.
I'm off!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by nobeku: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

My dear, you're a little, insignificant brat! You're not worth my time.
Go ahead and display your madness. If possible, eat your poo alongside. It's strictly your business.
I'm off!
Bloody Cowardly Chicken!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Pictures Of Emeka Ihedioha, Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha In Mbaise Today / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.