Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Is With Phcn Crazy Bills Brought Every Month To Ikorodu Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is With Phcn Crazy Bills Brought Every Month To Ikorodu Area (822 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is With Phcn Crazy Bills Brought Every Month To Ikorodu Area by walexy1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is getting out of hand, and I don't know if this is only happening in my area or everyone else is experiencing it too.
Just this morning, I was called that the PHCH brought their bill and left it at the gate, on checking it, the accumulated bill for this month reads approximately 10,000 Naira.
This is an Area in Ikorodu, Odongunyan to be precise and it's becoming a norm for this PHCN officials or whatever title they go by and it is really becoming worrisome. Their estimated monthly tariffs can't be justified for any reason because I don't believe a 3 Bedroom apartment should be getting such outrageous amount of money incurred on electricity consumption.

Please Fashola, now that you are there, something urgently needs to be done to save us from this annoying bills.

Are you experiencing such ridiculous monthly utility bills, please let's speak out against this trend from these power companies before something else happens.

Cc Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: What Is With Phcn Crazy Bills Brought Every Month To Ikorodu Area by dcole73: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fact.
Re: What Is With Phcn Crazy Bills Brought Every Month To Ikorodu Area by deeteeneey(f): 4:21am On Feb 22, 2017
walexy1:
This is getting out of hand, and I don't know if this is only happening in my area or everyone else is experiencing it too.
Just this morning, I was called that the PHCH brought their bill and left it at the gate, on checking it, the accumulated bill for this month reads approximately 10,000 Naira.
This is an Area in Ikorodu, Odongunyan to be precise and it's becoming a norm for this PHCN officials or whatever title they go by and it is really becoming worrisome. Their estimated monthly tariffs can't be justified for any reason because I don't believe a 3 Bedroom apartment should be getting such outrageous amount of money incurred on electricity consumption.

Please Fashola, now that you are there, something urgently needs to be done to save us from this annoying bills.

Are you experiencing such ridiculous monthly utility bills, please let's speak out against this trend from these power companies before something else happens.

Cc Lalasticala
were you able to rectify the excessive tarrif and how did you go about it? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Legal Weed: White People Get Rich, Black People Get To Stay In Prison / 376 Of The Best One-liners On The Internet / Poor Electricity: Generators Deserve A Place In Our Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.