Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

JAMB 2016/2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016/2017 (464 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students / UNN Nsukka JAMB 2016 Registration Statistics By Department / Jamb 2016 Utme Questions And Answers Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2016/2017 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
I heard that jamb 2016 universities chioces would be 2,,,how true is this? Well as 2 what i gather from d news it like jamb want 2 implement the policy as a result of this year massive nonadmitted aspirant would got d cuttoff mark,, of their intended schools, and due 2 d fact that d federal Govt reversed jamb initial policy of transfering candidate 2 different schools.....Poor nonadmitted candidate if d policy had worked out they would have been admitted in somes school anyway there is hope
please is that the reason the online registration is still on hold?

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016/2017 by tdcministry: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
This message is for those who live around Ketu, alapere, ogudu, owode, estate, oshodi and mile 12.

ZEAL ESCALATOR FOUNDATION
Are you:
A jamb aspirant? Looking for a platform to get your jamb form paid for?
Opportunity at Your door step; Join d ZEF Youth empowerment and have the opportunity to work closely with ZEF and its scholarship scheme (free payment for your jamb application form) .
TO APPLY: send your Name, Age, Sex, Address, Phone no (what's app), Email and Religion to www.zefscholarship@yahoo.com
#information about the details of the scholarship exam will be sent to you via sms or email. #it is free #no fee for registration #please beware of fraudsters requesting for money

(1) (Reply)

Letter To All Akokites ; 6 Weeks Of Our Lives / Can I Gain Admission To Lautech From Osun Poly?? / What I Learnt From The Death Of Alhaji Abubakar Audu Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.