Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? (2479 Views)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin Abeg na joke i dey oo... See as una rush the thread... But how did Vivian Gist spring up from no where and steal the throne here? lol. Have she paid her dues??

Abeg Nairalanders, make una answer this question..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by pet4ril(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ask google

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
See lie ow many people rush we no reach 20sef wey view

ow mch were u paid for this advertisement grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by viviangist: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
jiggaz:
grin Abeg na joke i dey oo... See as una rush the thread... But how did Vivian Gist spring up from no where and steal the throne here? lol. Have she paid her dues??

Go and get something Good ... Like Vivian Gist .... Alas u dont know say Today is akpororo's Traditional marriage ... None of The bloggers sabi that one .... so u have to praise me, my booo .... not raising a topic with my name .... hahahahahah #Viviangist

1 Like

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by MathsChic(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
And there you with a quora scenario. Author defending self.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
viviangist:

None of The bloggers sabi that one .... so u have to praise me, my booo .... not raising a topic with my name .... hahahahahah #Viviangist
My dear, I believe Seun and other Mods have a thing for female bloggers..
Flirtykaren can bare me witness. #Coghs

I like Vivangist blog tho' but don't steal my headline again.
I'm still holding the Tonto's Bald head against you.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist:

Go and get something Good ... Like Vivian Gist .... Alas u dont know say Today is akpororo's Traditional marriage ... None of The bloggers sabi that one .... so u have to praise me, my booo .... not raising a topic with my name .... hahahahahah #Viviangist
grin
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Vivian Gist must tell us the babalawo she visited.... or maybe she's dating Seun or one of the mods cos i cant understand how she's always making front page.... Na who she help?

Abi Nairalanders, wetin una think? Did Vivian Gist "wash put " for Seun?? grin
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by dearsly(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2015
The road to banana island is rough and weary!.filled with hate,jealousy,plagiarism etc ..u must put on the armours of the most high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Simple : Her posts are FP worthy.! Most of them are about politicians and Celebrity. And those are the two things wey NL moderators no dey take eyes see.

Vivian Abeg carry go!
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist:

I admire your hard work jare dear. Keep it rolling.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by KOLZY(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist:

abeegi vivi, no listen to trash talk jare. God bless your hustle.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by totalhouse(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Me too dey wonder. She is the new girl on d bloc... Is she in any way related to seun's crush, Linda ikeji.... Na joke i dey oO..I no get liver for ban.
But it won't be a bad one for Seun and Linda to connect maritally now. Seun can give that a tot.
Viviangist carry dey go. The road to banana Island is full of plenty money.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by prinxboard: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
dah girl get hands..even her clueless pics the make front page sad
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2015
She is a mod, her hashtag is superboring tho tongue
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by prinxboard: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Speechless3:

so i thought..shes been waken from her slumber by waves of linda's accomplshment.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by femzysticks(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
jiggaz:

i dont want to talk one thing and my oga at the top will talk anoda tin

i smell smtin fishy tho
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
You're doing a nice work at Vivian. I just don't like it when you create a topic and still become FTC.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
You're doing a nice work at Vivian. I just don't like it when you create a topic and still become FTC.
Abi ooo.... grin
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
femzysticks:
i dont want to talk one thing and my oga at the top will talk anoda tin i smell smtin fishy tho
Na u talk am oo lol
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
prinxboard:

so i thought..shes been waken from her slumber by waves of linda's accomplshment.
Don't you want a house at Benene Island?
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by prinxboard: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
jiggaz:
Don't you want a house at Benene Island?

ofcus..i do
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by jiggaz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
prinxboard:
ofcus..i do
grin Alright
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Iceman296: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2015
I think Nairaland Family should support Vivian Gist to grow and be one of the Widely Known Bloggers in Nigeria.

We Can Do It
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Ryda(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
jiggaz:

Ion knw o...any thread she posted gbam front page who dey collect d dues abeg mke i collect mah own share grin
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by 36posts: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2015
hope she didn't fuqk Dem Moderators undecided
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by fleeky(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
When it is Viviangist's time to shine, other bloggers be like.. ...... .. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2323626_10339703101527650030036978760386888817208718n_jpeg332239b39ce7cf3ef0066a0d12cc5997
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by miqos02(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
Ask google
jiggaz:

Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by kayo80(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2015
It is simple, Nairaland's owner and moderators were tired of people posting news with a link to Linda's blog all the time, so they decided to create their own Linda Ikeji. And they happened to choose a hardworking girl, Vivian to be the experiment. So far so good though.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by pretydiva(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Who u don help bad belle...its allowed tho.
Re: Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Speechless3:
on which section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Charms White Man In London [PICS] / Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason / Davido Gives Testimony In A Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.