Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Marrying A Nigerian - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marrying A Nigerian (502 Views)

15 Benefits Of Marrying Your Best Friend / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / If Your Interested In Marrying A White Man\woman Join A Free Marriage Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Nigerian by jessica86: 8:24am On May 17, 2009
So, I read a topic about how a lot of Nigerian men just wanna date American women for the paper. Do you think it is possible that any Nigerian man could love her for her or really be attracted to her? Also, I know in some cultures the men won't say I love you or hold hands with their wife in public. How about in Nigeria? I'm just curious. Like, if I married someone from Nigeria whose like 35, would I ever get him to put his arm around me or hold my hand in public? Someone's  trying to hook me up with a Nigerian guy. I know people are different even within a culture, but I wonder if people could give me some insight.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian by jessica86: 8:26am On May 17, 2009
Re: Marrying A Nigerian by ibigod(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2009
jessica86:

So, I read a topic about how a lot of Nigerian men just wanna date American women for the paper. Do you think it is possible that any Nigerian man could love her for her or really be attracted to her? Also, I know in some cultures the men won't say I love you or hold hands with their wife in public. How about in Nigeria? I'm just curious. Like, if I married someone from Nigeria whose like 35, would I ever get him to put his arm around me or hold my hand in public? Someone's trying to hook me up with a Nigerian guy. I know people are different even within a culture, but I wonder if people could give me some insight.

hello dear, how come your profile is emty try upload your profil with some info .
well about your post i have the following questions for you: whats your presnt location? why do you want a Ngeria guy? why whould some one have to agrenge a Nigeria guy for you?
No douth some Nigeria guy date american ladies for the sake of getting paper, and there are also Nigeria guys that marrie American ladies for the sake of true love.
Talking about holding hands and public affections it all have to do with the individual and i strongly beleive that any Nigeria guy in the state will relate well in the public. pls send the reply to the questions i asked to my mail box ibigod@yahoo.com there i will let you know more about Nigeria GUYS of which i am one
Re: Marrying A Nigerian by arramyjay: 3:33am On May 18, 2009
I dont knw abt them.why dont u marry sm1 u knw his culture.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian by oluwafemi113(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2009
arramyjay:

I dont knw abt them.why dont u marry sm1 u knw his culture.
am with you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend Between 20 To 23 / Happy Birthday / R U A Naughty Plush Babe Chillin In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.