Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! (1458 Views)

Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by tunjitsu(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hello altrock lovers, this is an exclusive chance for u all to be the first to premier Sliced Bread, a new upcoming nigerian alternative rock band, Please, i want you guys to listen to these songs and tell me whatsup,

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated,

links:

http://maximax0.tripod.com/alt.mp3
http://maixmax0.tripod.com/50.mp3

Email me at :
tunjitsu@yahoo.co.uk

Later!!
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by tunjitsu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2006
sorry link is down!!! will repost a new link soon!!!!! patience!!!
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by tunjitsu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hmmmn,

If you wanna play/download this file, try copying the link from the forum and pasting it in your address bar,

Apparently, tripod are refusing reference links to their site(?), tho this seems to be the first time this has happened,

I have a bandwith cap of 1gb per month, so if u wanna hear these songs, download em fast, (B4 the limit is reached)

Mayb sum1 will help me upload em 2 rapideshare, and post a link smiley

Note: i'm doling these songs out for free, but they are the result of hardwork, and patience, do not even try to plagiarise them, for they are copyrighted(and will soon be on radio)

This post is intended to feel the waters, and to see if we have any alternative rock music lovers in nigeria.

If you like it, lemme kno, copy the songs on 2 ur fones/mp3 playas etc, but pls do not resell. You can redistribute tho,
cheers,
Sliced Bread

N.B.
Copy and paste these links into the address bar of your browser :
http://maximax0.tripod.com/alt.mp3
http://maximax0.tripod.com/50.mp3

I misspelt the 50 song's link in my earlier post, sarrry!!
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by naijacutee(f): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2006
Hi there, being a rock lover, I have listened to your sample but it appears to be just the very quiet beats and WHERE IS YOUR GUITAR? I suggest you spice it up a little with some voice and yeah A GUITAR! Oh and you should put it up on Myspace.
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by naijacutee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2006
Sorry, it was my fault, My earphones were plugged on to the computer and I didn't realise
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by tunjitsu(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2006
thanks. cutie, pls if any1 else has heard d songs, post feedbak
if u r havin troubl wit d songs, or wit downlodin em, still post 2 lemme kno
chee
rs
Re: Nigerian Alternative Rock Music! For Free Here! First Time Eva! by moresko(f): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2006
As a classic rock lover, when I read Nigerian Alternative Rock Music, I thought it was a joke.
Nice Job!!!
Liked the beats and all, but could not really hear what you were saying,
Keep it up,

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Second Single Has Leaked "till The End Of Time (snippet)" Is It Better / [MUSIC] Dr. Sid - Talented Download + Listen MP3 / Notjustok.com Releases Their Top 10 Hottest Producers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.