Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,752 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! (2060 Views)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please put my moniker aside and reason with me. This is a true life story of my humble self.

To all the guys that always go after ladies that are already in a SERIOUS relationship, this is a message for you.

If that beautiful lady you are chasing after, tells you she's in a seriously committed relationship, and if you can do any investigation and finds out she's telling the truth, my brother, let her be, please. I know we guys always want to champion amongs ourselves, we derive pride in getting a fellow nigga's girlfriend.

Last year, I was in a relationship with this very fine girl, things were moving on well with the girl and her then boyfriend, I got interest in her and woed her, she declined and made me understand that she's already into a more serious guy, but I nor hear, I was playing the role of James Bond, Ramsey Noah and Jim Iyke to her, then I saw a little crack in the relationship and I swung into action and diverted the babe to my side. Alas, we started dating while the ex called every single day crying on the phone, begging her to reconsider him. While I was smiling with my trophy. But loving this girl wasn't my main objective, I was only interested in the punny, I was already gonking her before we even started dating. While the guy(her ex) thought all was well with the relationship till it came crashing on him.

The unimaginable happened, and I fell in love with this girl, deeply in love with her. Any time she puts up an attitude am forced to believe another guy is hitting on her(GUILTY CONSCIENCE). I couldn't even think straight. At times when I call her, she answers in a low tone, and I would have a flashback of when I used to take her missionary while she picks her then boyfriends call and pretend to be sleeping. Its crazy.

Using and dumping girls was my thing. I fell in love with her and couldn't help it. But it wasn't in the right way. I'm not saying she cheated on me, I did not catch her cheating, she was very open to me, she loved me, and she always wanted to be with me, but as KARMA would have it, I wasn't enjoying the relationship, no rest of mind. INSECURITY on my part is the word here. And LOVE took the best of me. I had to quite the relationship amicably and have a rest of mind.

You see so many guys/men opening threads and complaining their babe/wife cheating on them, trust me, some of these guys/men got these girls or wife the same way this topic is discussing, some go as far as sleeping with a lady that's already married or in a relationship and when KARMA visits them, they will cry foul and label girls and women in general as cheaters. Some of our ladies will even take advantage of it and turn you into her MAGA, just because you were desperate.

So am appealing to all my niggas, destroying an already built relationship just for 3min sex is not worth it(I last 7days shar). Nor go scatter sand sand wey people don gather finish. I don talk my own. If you think say you smart and you corner another guy babe, another smarter guy go still corner her from you.
So many single ladies around, go for them.

If this post doesn't make sense to you, I use SANGO, IFA, OLOKUN, the gods of PVSSY, the gods of GONKING, every living and dead gods, I use am beg you, nor comment. If you do, I go tell you say na Edo and Warri blood constitute my stvpidity.

#steady gonking.
I love edin/(translate to Esan)

5 Likes

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by ClassCaptain(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
I doff my Hat !!!!
These Story he haf reallys Touchs my heart embarassed
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't believe in Karma.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Decker:
I don't believe in Karma.
you better believe.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
ClassCaptain:
I doff my Hat !!!!
These Story he haf reallys Touchs my heart embarassed
lol. thanks for understanding.
grin grin grin.

Op, you just wowed me.

2 Likes

stupidity:
you better believe.

Well, I don't and I won't.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by kilode100(f): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
You dey ram am for back abi?

With your tiny c0ck ba?

Pulease!!
Rme*

28 Likes

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Cholls(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
My brother that goes to say women are mens worst problem.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
I've always wondered why certain guys fail to realize this...the fact that if u "steal" a girl from a guy,then chances are high that another dude 'll lure her away from u. There's always a sharper,finer,richer guy out there......
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
smiley wink
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
missbronze:
grin grin grin.

Op, you just wowed me.
thanks for reading
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Person wey know you for NL no go believe say you fit write this kind thing sef.

But wait o, tha girl. She still dy yanch you??

So, na gonking make you fall in love with woman? Lwkmd! I still dy talk am sha. You wouldn't have chosen a better moniker

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Kingsasian(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op I hail you oooo. Nice and sensible thread. Sometimes sef I dey feel say karma don visit me too just as e visit my exs....lol. I wish I could tell my own story but time no dey. What goes around comes around, indeed.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Person wey know you for NL no go believe say you fit write this kind thing sef.

But wait o, tha girl. She still dy yanch you??

So, na gonking make you fall in love with woman? Lwkmd! I still dy talk am sha. You wouldn't have chosen a better moniker
lol, ma nigga. Bros I still dey unto gonking o, I jux say make I tell our guys dem say if dem see say that fine sisi get bobo wey she take serious, make dem abeg leave the girl and her boo alone. 99percent of relationship wahala, na we guys dey coz am. Make we just try get respect for girls wey get guys wey dem take serious.
But all this write up nor fit stop me from gonking o. Lol.
If I see free pvnny, I too gonk am abeg.
Steady gonking#
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by eyeon(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Self control matters but it ain't easy.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
Op I hail you oooo. Nice and sensible thread. Sometimes sef I dey feel say karma don visit me too just as e visit my exs....lol. I wish I could tell my own story but time no dey. What goes around comes around, indeed.
tnx bro. Tnx for reading
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I've always wondered why certain guys fail to realize this...the fact that if u "steal" a girl from a guy,then chances are high that another dude 'll lure her away from u. There's always a sharper,finer,richer guy out there......
so, you're saying girls are like dumb artefacts without will that can be stolen at anytime? Are you likening your kind to dolls??

You say 'steal' like in the relationship the lady was, her job was to sit and look until any other thing happens, she had a responsibility to resist being 'stolen'. But she didn't and now the blame is completely on the selfish thieving guy antagonist. How interesting.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
so, you're saying girls are like dumb artefacts without will that can be stolen at anytime? Are you likening your kind to dolls??

You say 'steal' like in the relationship the lady was, her job was to sit and look until any other thing happens, she had a responsibility to resist being 'stolen'. But she didn't and now the blame is completely on the selfish thieving guy antagonist. How interesting.
grin grin

Bros nor be their fault shar, ladies are programmed to be deceived and lured easily. They can fall for any cheap thing. That's why guys take advantage of it.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by misspicy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

i like the way you reason....please don't stop

ps i flirt alot,dnt take me serious wink i'll be stalking your comments like.....
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Stupidity begget nonsense bt in every non sense there is a sense

Op u are amazing i kno behind dat moniker is an inspiration kiss kiss kiss kiss
U my frnd from today

Friends?? grin
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
stupidity:
lol, ma nigga. Bros I still dey unto gonking o, I jux say make I tell our guys dem say if dem see say that fine sisi get bobo wey she take serious, make dem abeg leave the girl and her boo alone. 99percent of relationship wahala, na we guys dey coz am. Make we just try get respect for girls wey get guys wey dem take serious.
But all this write up nor fit stop me from gonking o. Lol.
If I see free pvnny, I too gonk am abeg.
Steady gonking#
LWKMfh! I believe you die man

Na the truth you talk sha. When karma strike ehn. The rape e dy rape pesin no be small thing o. Thing be say, karma sef dy dy patient, if e no affect the person, e fit affect the children, that's why Drake said "it is what it is, trust me, you get what you give"
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Stupiditumy begget nonsense bt in every non sense there is a sense

Op u are amazing i kno behind dat moniker is an inspiration kiss kiss kiss kiss
U my frnd from today

Friends?? grin
lol, Friends!!! wink
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
stupidity:
lol, Friends!!! wink

Yaaaay!!!!!! grin i just made a new friend i just made a new friend
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
stupidity:
grin grin

Bros nor be their fault shar, ladies are programmed to be deceived and lured easily. They can fall for any cheap thing. That's why guys take advantage of it.
grin grin grin

Maybe o. But me go train my daughters to no dy do like robot for men o. Me sef like better thing
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

i like the way you reason....please don't stop

ps i flirt alot,dnt take me serious wink i'll be stalking your comments like.....
hehe. Yes m'am

The boy is cool with anything grin
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

That's certainly not my point..not what I was implying,but I'm in no mood to explain.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Yaaaay!!!!!! grin i just made a new friend i just made a new friend
lol. U welcome.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That's certainly not my point..not what I was implying,but I'm in no mood to explain.
ok. But know using 'steal' is just not fair.
Re: A Message For The Guys, KARMA Hunts!!!! by ClassCaptain(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
stupidity:
lol. thanks for understanding.
Thank you for thanking me for understanding !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise A Friend On How He Can Fix His Relationship / A Widow Refuse To Cut Down Her Hair, "And She Has Been Accused Of Witchcraft. / Do I Look Like Jim Iyke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.