Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,463 members, 7,968,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account (21254 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC / N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by Basilsekav(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2015
kushma:
Is thus the way to fight the corruption ? Dey also want to root the hard working teachers salary. Buhari is to be blamed.

wailer this money was stolen and deposited in unknown account by suswam administration who is currently been probed by Efcc. He served under Gej so how did Buhari's name got to do with that?
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by inya1983(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2015
For christ sake hw would such a huge amount of money be paid into an account with no.name
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
BodyKiss:

Try reading before commenting, so you don't go spreading wrong information. Read!

I did read the article....and my response was that with the evidence presented there....the decision to bring in TSA looks like a good idea afterall.
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by Reference(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
inya1983:
For christ sake hw would such a huge amount of money be paid into an account with no.name

Ask the branch manager where it was lodged who will in all probability have received his cut. If not for the conscience why the cover-up. If it's not hedious why hide it.
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by charlesucheh(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
The ASHITECH itself is owned by that criminal, SUSWAM, including HALIDAYS hotel and resort in Makurdi, plus SAWALINO hotel in KEFFI.
To be insightful on this case, the Uhondu's Documents should be re-opened. That suswam of a guy shifts local government funds to his private establishments, from the Onset, his administration had been one to and which denies private investors space in the state just for his own selfish interest. There's really no need unveiling endless documents, the first possible and revealing one should be used to send him straight to jail.
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by westreign(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Politician won't kill us in this country
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol cheesy @ Ashitech and Ashifood. This Benue man nah ashiawo business man oh!
Re: N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account by BodyKiss(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I did read the article....and my response was that with the evidence presented there....the decision to bring in TSA looks like a good idea afterall.

My bad, i thought you were being sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Rooting For State Police Are Inviting Anarchy – IGP / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.