Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

How To Conduct Protein Expression In Bacteria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Conduct Protein Expression In Bacteria (412 Views)

Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Conduct Protein Expression In Bacteria by candyswift: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
How to conduct protein expression in bacteria? I searched the internet, and learned that The first choice for the expression of recombinant proteins is typically E. coli. Production of proteins in this bacterial strain is well-established, fast and simple and usually provides high yields. Recent progress in the fundamental understanding of transcription, translation, and protein folding in E. coli, improved genetic tools had made this bacterium more valuable than ever for the expression of complex eukaryotic proteins. (source: http://www.creative-biolabs.com/bacterial-expression-systems-e-coli-bacillus.html)

Can anyone show me more? Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend / Say No To Pimples And Prevent Skin Aging / Infertility In Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.