Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,090 members, 7,883,806 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Makes Women Feel Loved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Women Feel Loved? (721 Views)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Women Feel Loved? by ELNAFATY1: 3:38pm On May 17, 2009
Some people wonder whether there is anything more pleasurable than a world of opulence, in which all the good things of life are at one’s beck and call. But in reality, does money answer all questions in the home? When it comes to matters of the home and, perhaps, the heart, women have proved to know where the shoe pinches. But what exactly would make them feel loved aside money?

There are various ways a woman can feel loved. For instance, women love husbands who appreciate them when they prepare a good meal. Wives also love husbands who correct them with love; but should not be done in the presence of his in-laws, her in-laws or before the children.
Also, the husband should endeavour to send love text messages to his wife. This would assure her that there is someone there for her, who thinks well of her at all times. Husbands should be of help to their wives, especially if she is sick or when she returns tired from work. This gives the wife a sense of belonging and that she is still part of the family.
Lastly, the wife needs attention whenever she is trying to communicate or discuss vital issues with the husband. Women don’t like being shunned or ignored.

A woman needs love, tender care, attention and closeness in order to feel loved.

But 4 me can U imagine at my graduate age I hard never talk of relationship with a GIRL!

PLS NAIRA GIRLS HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!                  elnafaty1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2009
you havnt gotten the ones you have seen, so how then will you get the ones you havnt seen? the girls have rejected many the have seen, so what about the ones the havnt seen? you better stop wasting your time here.
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by IFELEKE(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2009
ELNAFATY1:

Some people wonder whether there is anything more pleasurable than a world of opulence, in which all the good things of life are at one’s beck and call. But in reality, does money answer all questions in the home? When it comes to matters of the home and, perhaps, the heart, women have proved to know where the shoe pinches. But what exactly would make them feel loved aside money?

There are various ways a woman can feel loved. For instance, women love husbands who appreciate them when they prepare a good meal. Wives also love husbands who correct them with love; but should not be done in the presence of his in-laws, her in-laws or before the children.
Also, the husband should endeavour to send love text messages to his wife. This would assure her that there is someone there for her, who thinks well of her at all times. Husbands should be of help to their wives, especially if she is sick or when she returns tired from work. This gives the wife a sense of belonging and that she is still part of the family.
Lastly, the wife needs attention whenever she is trying to communicate or discuss vital issues with the husband. Women don’t like being shunned or ignored.

A woman needs love, tender care, attention and closeness in order to feel loved.
If you know this much,

ELNAFATY1:

But 4 me can U imagine at my graduate age I hard never talk of relationship with a GIRL!

PLS NAIRA GIRLS HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! elnafaty1@yahoo.co.uk or 08025408964 OR 07030095207
Why this?
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by opsydudu(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2009
ELNAFATY1:

PLS NAIRA GIRLS HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! elnafaty1@yahoo.co.uk or 08025408964 OR 07030095207

na wah for you bro.
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by ELNAFATY1: 9:35pm On May 21, 2009
No problem dont mind it may work with d ones not seen Althogh d beutiful ones are not yet born
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by 190: 9:53pm On May 21, 2009
wit ur FIST
a woman is gonna love u 4eva! lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by 190: 9:55pm On May 21, 2009
wait oo
its like i didnt see sometin correctly here
did this poster
come here 2 tell us abt what women nid
or came here 2 get nland babes attention

hes obviously another escapeee in-mate from the usual yaba physco of course! lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by ELNAFATY1: 8:48pm On May 22, 2009
190 both
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by platinumnk(f): 9:36pm On May 22, 2009
send me ur picture headshot, bodyshot and naked shot with ur pen.is erect. Then I might consider being ur girlfriend.

Dont forget i need to see ur acct balance, how many GSMs u own, type of car u drive, and what job u have.

After u pay my ticket (1st class of course) to see u in 9ja then we can agree on somethin wink
Re: What Makes Women Feel Loved? by SenatorBensu(f): 3:22pm On May 23, 2009
Plantinumnk, you're a thief. Ole carry am go, if u play sharp dem go carry u go okija

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Guys Zone / "my Friend"or "my Cousin". . .i Know All These Threads Are About Yourself People / Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.