Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? (6122 Views)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
If you want to see example of countries that broke up check yugoslavia and the war that followed
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

Arrant nonsense!!! The sketches are so incoherent and analogies are at best idiotic. If Biafra has existed for year before Nigeria precipitate the war attrition on it, Nigeria would not have defeated it.

When next you desire to feature on my mention, first you need to do a little research before you respond to my posts, because I do a bit of mental juggling before responding to people, when you don't, you put me on a mental disadvantage.
I hate being cheated!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fablonwa:

The assumptions here are very INCORRECT. @Ops you write what you do not understand and thought you have navigated through history - pure IGNORANCE. Let me educate you on the difference between Biafran agitation and what you wrote about the Falkland island war, Japanese and German wars and consequences. The Falkland war was a war between 2 sovereign nations fighting to claim ownership of the island; the Japanese and German wars aka World war II was political wars. But Biafran agitation is for SELF DETERMINATION as contained in the international treaty that Nigeria is a signatory to. It is the agitation of indigenous people asking to be allowed to determine their own destiny; Doesn't the constitution of Nigeria allow freedom of association? Must you force people to associate with you? Scotland and Wales even Ireland are all agitating for self determination why has no one reminded them of the baseless facts you just wrote - though out of ignorance. It is not a propaganda, but I assure you that Biafra shall be free someday. You said that they are landlocked and that you will seize their properties in your land; no problem but remember that the properties of Yorubas and Hausas in US, UK, Dubai etc. have not been seized.
If other nations like South Sudan, Eritrea, etc. got their independence, Biafra will; if the soviet union was balkanized, Nigeria will be forced one day to let Biafrans go; As in the days of old when pharaoh thought that he was God and would not let Israelites go, so is Nigerian government feeling that they are alpha and omega and will determine what will and will not happen to Biafrans. but as God of heaven delivered the Israelites from the oppression of Pharaoh so shall God deliver the Biafrans from Nigerian oppression. THIS IS THE TRUTH.
THANK YOU

You must not be scratchin while responding to a post you will likely miss the focal point grin
The illustration therein was not to educate you on types of wars neither was i implying that all conflicts are the same, the illustration there in is only pointing at "AGONY OF DEFEAT REGARDLESS OF CAUSE" and likely consequences.
I was wondering while reading your post what the US and UK did to Nigeria when they took Biafran money in 1970, nor when Abandon property was declared in the SS?
You may wish to tow me through your own version of History, Nigerians who own properties elsewhere do so within the confines of the laws of those countries, if so, why would Biafra not conform to the land use act of Nigeria?
I never asked Biafra not to get independence, I am only highlighting the stark reality of such independence and plausible consequences to minimize the "cry baby effect" Igbos are used to.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why do you people like twisting facts? USSR divided by mutual consent as they didn't have enmity between them; let me state that they broke up because USSR was seriously broke.

As per your list of Nigeria stolen monies, Jonathan stole more than all the made up figures you quoted; let me ask you a question, why is it that you didn't put Jonathan on your list? Okonjo and even ihejerika who the Western media revealed that he diverted billions onto his personal account are not on your list.

It's funny the way some people reason.

Stop distorting facts with silly rants and standing logic on its head! Use your head...at least for once!

If you've got any contrary compendium of treasury looters simply post it instead of resorting to chicanery and silly allegations.

The Business Venture of Lord Lugard being supervised by the Islamic Fulani-led fiefdom, maintained by Hausa born-to-rule hegemony and oiled by Yoruba propaganda and lies is moribund already.

The 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict. And Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you!
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
pazienza:
" You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery".~ jpphilips

Thank God for the democratic process that enthroned a no nonsense leader who will strike at the heart of corruption the only impediment that brought Nigeria to its knees. I am watching keenly events as they unfold.
if you have any problem with civilization and civilized processes, suicide is still an option. Once again, thank you for reminding me where Nigeria started its journey to greatness

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39975591]

FYI, Igbos have never depended on crude oil to achieve success and so do not intend banking on it to make any progress as a Nation.

How much cfude oil do Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland land have and yet they are among the top best economies in the world?

The most important is having oil in your brain not under the ground.

So you can keep on masturbating with your lies and propaganda!

I am glad that you are now making a conscious effort to get some verifiable facts unlike when you harp like Nnamdi Kanu, you must thank me for giving your thought process a sense of direction.
Igbos don't depend on oil you said, a landlocked SE Biafra stand no chance of importation, over 70% of successful Igbos are importers, what is that new business that will spin the economy of South east Biafra, rituals? grin grin grin grin

As per being landlocked and not having access to the sea, is totally false. But you must note that having access to the sea is not a guarantee for success country e.g Somalia.

Igbos have a peculiar need for a sea port unlike Somalia , the economy of SE biafra is fvcked if they lose that Geographical advantage, it is common sense bro!!

Let me educate you a bit; Porthacourt port and Apapa wharf are not by the sea or on the coastline.
They are inlands and ships go through waterways to get to them. Not having coastline is not more important than having waterways. A number of countries are landlocked and yet have achieved far more success than Nigeria.

Should I really respond to this? of course not

Anambra has the River Niger running between the borders of Onitsha and Asaba. Imo has the Imo River. Abia has Obuaku. Ebonyi has the river at Ikwo. Of the 5 SE States, 4 have waterways through which they can access the Ocean.

Pix 1: Nigeria SPDC Oil Fields
Pix 2: Nigeria O&G Map
Pix 3: Nigeria Gas Map - 1979
Pix 4: Nigeria O&G Fields

Need I say more? you are brandishing 1979 map to support your speculations, on your map alone, I can point to more than 5 installations that I was part of the team that killed those wells, so thinking they are still alive is delusion that will clear in your eyes real soon.
I will not do you the favor of showing you the recent and active wells, not because I don't want to trim the rough edges of your ignorance but I don't want to kill your Biafran dream real quick.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
lol

Good to know that you've got no other falsehood to counter the truth...
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Iykopee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
An import by the OP meant for intellectuals that reeks of eviscerated facts pulled from the buttom of insincerity and deceit thereby making it intellectually shallow and totally empty...

I think the reason to remain in Nigeria must be laid out before we start comparing japan, Germany and falksland with Biafra. And lest i forget, many countries left their former shelve to their present abode without strident conditions attached. If there are no reasons, then biafra shud go and no amount of threat can quench that dream..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Rotimi47: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Stop distorting facts with silly rants and standing logic on its head! Use your head...at least for once!

If you've got any contrary compendium of treasury looters simply post it instead of resorting to chicanery and silly allegations.

The Business Venture of Lord Lugard being supervised by the Islamic Fulani-led fiefdom, maintained by Hausa born-to-rule hegemony and oiled by Yoruba propaganda and lies is moribund already.

The 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict. And Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you!
laughing in Swahili because facts are different from using sentiments as a yard stick!

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by IGBOPRINCE: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:
Op, that you so much dread Biaf... should not warrant you resorting to cheap and vain concoctions of empty threats. You're simply ranting carelessly.
You should be sensible enough to not take overdose Panadol for another's headache.

If a world power like the Soviet Union (USSR) could emerge with 15 republics without firing a gun then a fraudulent contraption like Nigeria is a forgone conclusion.

You are one of the folks who come online pontificating with an air of objectivity when in reality they are neither here nor there.

You can use as much verbosity as you like to attempt to cover up your hypocrisy but surely your mission is DOA. Pass this feedback to your backers.
If you feel you can measure up to half of the wit of NK try commanding a counter demonstration in SE and see if you will not be shamed.

But note that the mere thought of Biaf... will continue to cause terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda. 
Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I'm not surprised at your deceitful disposition towards important discourse in the land. You are really living up to what you stand. But one thing is certain, that your continual use of cleverly crafted deceptive words to mischievously divert attention or misrepresent the reality in the land will surely boomerang, sooner than later.

'One Nigeria' is just for self benefit - anybody or tribe who is benefiting from it, be it in civil service, politics and business through monopoly, backed by evil structures put in place by past rulers will not agree that Nigeria should be restructured or otherwise. Many people have been sacrificed and are still being sacrificed to keep Nigeria one at the expense of justice, fairness and equity with crass looting of the treasury holding sway. 

The moment the consciousness of a people is awaken, no abuse or threat can stop them. The road may be long, the process may be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever important before is that the people want liberty, justice and equity. No man on this planet can hold them back...

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

make una read again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:

FYI, Igbos have never depended on crude oil to achieve success and so do not intend banking on it to make any progress as a Nation.

How much cfude oil do Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland land have and yet they are among the top best economies in the world?

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers. state, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. I believe rat poison may be the major drink this night by our haters 

Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 tcf and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b

As per being landlocked and not having access to the sea, is totally false. But you must note that having access to the sea is not a guarantee for success country e.g Somalia.

Let me educate you a bit; Porthacourt port and Apapa wharf are not by the sea or on the coastline.
They are inlands and ships go through waterways to get to them. Not having coastline is not more important than having waterways. A number of countries are landlocked and yet have achieved far more success than Nigeria.

Anambra has the River Niger running between the borders of Onitsha and Asaba. Imo has the Imo River. Abia has Obuaku. Ebonyi has the river at Ikwo. Of the 5 SE States, 4 have waterways through which they can access the Ocean.

nwannem idi kwa 2much..re you a brother to pezienza?
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
[s]Mis information will only thrive when people like us are dead, so anyone who wish to spread propaganda and concocted lies must be weary of some usernames that will bury your lies.

IS THE SOUTH EAST REALLY DEVELOPED?

We need to define development, South east has a robust economy no doubt but I ask, is it not what they are about to destroy with this agitation, what was left of the SE in 1970 after the first agitation? is that what we really want?

When I visit the SE, I see a lot of individual efforts more than I see collective government responsibility being fulfilled, is that what we confuse for development? over 20yrs most places in Enugu rely on tankers for clean water unlike the 80's when the government provided water for everyone through the water board, such collective infrastructures are lacking in the whole of south east not just Enugu.
Enugu and Anambra are the only SE states that can boast of good road network the rest are cesspits of varying degrees of gullies, from Abia to Ebonyi, so why are we confusing individual efforts with development?

You built your house, I build mine is not development but individual effort, when you start benefiting from Government/cooperative provided low cost houses with Govt/cooperative provided access roads, central sewage, incinerator, electricity and security only then will you feel you are developed, as we chat, one of the most expensive estates in the SE Ngozika estate in Awka lack these amenities that people elsewhere consider basic yet we call that development, I disagree completely.
The South eastern Governors owe the people more than Abuja does, the fire power of the street demo of last week should be directed at the incompetent Governors that have left the South east comatose over years.

ARE THE IGBOS REALLY MARGINALIZED?

I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu did not succeed in twisting that part of our history, the Nigerian government won in battle as such there are consequences in defeat, I make out time from my busy schedule to enlighten people who are willing to learn on the consequences of their agitation, you don't go to battle and lose then expect your life to remain the same, there is agony in defeat Igbos should know better, let me take you on a tour round the world to buttress this situation so you can go and enlighten those urchins that blocked my office last week.

Japan today is not allowed to conscript their own soldiers beyond a particular number monitored by the united states who have repackaged the situation as an alliance yet by proxy undermining the sovereignty of Japan, do you have any idea how many military bases the US is maintaining in Japan? as at today, the US has 3 airforce bases (Kadena, Misowa and Yokota), 3 Army bases (camp zana, forte burtner and Tori station), 13 marine corps bases (courtney, fuji Gonsalves etc) and 4 Naval bases. A total of 23 military installations in another man's soil.

Can we see clearly that Japan is Under US occupation militarily (what Nnamdi Kanu will call military bondage) never mind their level of development and accomplishments, do you think the Japanese will not want to return to the pre WW2 era when they had a military that could match the US, soldier to soldier, combat to combat? today they have lost that privilege thanks to their defeat at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Let me take you to South America, since Argentina was defeated in the Falkland conflict, the Argentine Government is denied of all the revenues accrual from that prosperous Island that originally belongs to them as a matter of fact, they are behind a territorial marker set by the British, Argentina MUST seek the permission of the British to use or Visit an Island that originally belonged to them that is the agony of defeat.

Lets go to the Middle east, since Palestine never won Israel in any of their recent conflicts, West bank and Gaza strip has remained under perpetual occupation and subjugation, it is so bad that as little as food rations and medicines has to be approved by Israel before the people of Palestine will feed, that is the Agony of defeat.

Let us go to Europe, I need not say much here but for the sake of enlightenment, below are the conditions given to the Germans after their WW1 defeat, the document is called, "Treaty of Versailles", Nnamdi Kanu doesn't know this much I suppose.

1) Germany had to accept the Blame for starting the war (Clause 231). This was vital because it provided the justification for harsh treatments
2) Germany had to pay £6.6 million (called Reparations) for the damage done during the war.
3) Germany was forbidden to have submarines or an air force. She could have a navy of only six battleships, and an Army of just 100,000 men. In addition, Germany was not allowed to place any troops in the Rhineland, the strip of land, 50 miles wide, next to France.
4). Germany’s colonies were given to Britain and France, Germany was forbidden to join the League of Nations, or unite with Austria.
5) SAAR coal fields belonging to germany was given to France to operate for 15yrs
6) Poland will be given a corridor into the Baltic cutting off East prussia from Germany
7) Posen a very rich farm land given to Poland free
cool Danzig will be owned by the League of Nations (our modern day United nations)
9) Alsace Lorraine will be given to France free
10) Eupen and Malmedy will be given to Belgium free
11) North Shelswig given to Denmark free
12) Germany was not allowed to unite with Austria which leaves Germany as a tiny, land locked desolate piece of land

You see young people, Nnamdi Kanu is feasting on the ignorance of most of you, can you compare what US did to Japan or what the League of Nations did to Germany with your 20 pounds saga?

If Bi@fr@ was Japan, Imagine if Nigeria sends military administrators to rule over all the states in Bi@fr@ with military bases everywhere to ensure you guys don't cough, for your importation business and the likes, you must seek permission from Nigeria before you can do that, how would you feel? japan has lived through that agony for over 50yrs.

If Germany was Bi@fr@, can you imagine Half of Bi@fr@ land will be seeded to Cameroon and the rest given to Benin Republic, how would you feel? Germany lived through that between 1914-1948, matter of fact the wall of Berlin actually fell in 1991, can you extrapolate the agony of the Germans in such situation? that is the Agony of defeat, in your case you were given 20 pounds and you are complaining, bros, it could have been worse, Nnamdi Kanu knowing that you have no idea the terms of the Versailles treaty, sold you the 20 pounds saga and you hated Nigeria for it, that is what propaganda does to feeble minds.

Bi@fr@ was not punished enough for their rebellion going by what was obtainable at the time, I believe that is why there are still individuals who want to cross that line again, make no mistakes, this time around no one can predict what lies ahead.

I have written here severally that Nigeria will take all Igbo properties in Nigeria if they get Bi@fr@, a lot of people don't believe me do you know why, because they are not enlightened enough to read the land use act of 1978. That law gives Nigeria the legal Justification to do that and not even United Nations will fault that, because Nigeria had the law before Biafra broke away hence it will not be adjudged as a form of punishment, be careful what you wish for because very few of you can actually see the end of your Bi@fr@n Journey.

They claim Igbos are the most developed yet they beg for development again, are they not speaking from the two compasses of their mouth?
Instead of brooding about who will develop you, why wont Igbos synergize to form a common political front that will project the Igbo interest beyond umbrages? afterall, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Nwafor orizu were all igbos who operated at the highest level of governance in Nigeria, go back to that formula and you will get what you deserve, how do you expect a government you are rebelling against to help you?
How many votes did you give to Buhari to help you? Jonathan a Bi@fr@n (by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) you supported fully, what did he do to develop you?
If your own brother can not develop you, is it anarchy you will use to get your enemy to develop you? at what point will Igbos realize that Jonathan was a failed project, dust themselves up and re strategize on how to define their interest around APC?

Pushing for Bi@fr@ will be both political and geographical suicide, don't say I did not warn you guys!!
[/s]
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
... Need I say more? you are brandishing 1979 map to support your speculations, on your map alone, I can point to more than 5 installations that I was part of the team that killed those wells, so thinking they are still alive is delusion that will clear in your eyes real soon.
I will not do you the favor of showing you the recent and active wells, not because I don't want to trim the rough edges of your ignorance but I don't want to kill your Biafran dream real quick.

You can keep masturbating with your lies and propaganda!

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers. state, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria.

explorer250:
I am from obigbo LGA the largest single oil producing LGA in Nigeria. We have never and wont ever deny our igbo identity. Thank God we can give our upland igbo brothers access to the sea... Igboland is larger than the five south east state

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
xtrorse:

You can keep masturbating with your lies and propaganda!

To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria.

You have been educated enough on this subject it is not my responsibility to save you from Ignorance.

Obuaku and the other rivers you mentioned are not Tributaries of River Niger as such there is nothing you can use them for except fishing and sand dredging, the fact that you know the names of your village rivers does not make any of them Economically viable.
I gave you a list of Viable tributaries of the Niger river for free that is why you still had the temerity to be typing crap.

There is a difference between proven reserves and speculative reserves borne out of Siesmic info which is technology age dependant.
Like I said, you are better off ignorant since you learnt nothing from the previous thread.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by su24tech: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE: Quote Post

xtrorse:

To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. I believe rat poison may be the major drink this night by our haters

nwannem idi kwa 2much..re you a brother to pezienza?
41. IGBOPRINCE: Quote Post

xtrorse:
Op, that you so much dread Biaf... should not warrant you resorting to cheap and vain concoctions of empty threats. You're simply ranting carelessly.
You should be sensible enough to not take overdose Panadol for another's headache.

If a world power like the Soviet Union (USSR) could emerge with 15 republics without firing a gun then a fraudulent contraption like Nigeria is a forgone conclusion.

You are one of the folks who come online pontificating with an air of objectivity when in reality they are neither here nor there.

You can use as much verbosity as you like to attempt to cover up your hypocrisy but surely your mission is DOA. Pass this feedback to your backers.
If you feel you can measure up to half of the wit of NK try commanding a counter demonstration in SE and see if you will not be shamed.

But note that the mere thought of Biaf... will continue to cause terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda.
Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I'm not surprised at your deceitful disposition towards important discourse in the land. You are really living up to what you stand. But one thing is certain, that your continual use of cleverly crafted deceptive words to mischievously divert attention or misrepresent the reality in the land will surely boomerang, sooner than later.

'One Nigeria' is just for self benefit - anybody or tribe who is benefiting from it, be it in civil service, politics and business through monopoly, backed by evil structures put in place by past rulers will not agree that Nigeria should be restructured or otherwise. Many people have been sacrificed and are still being sacrificed to keep Nigeria one at the expense of justice, fairness and equity with crass looting of the treasury holding sway.

The moment the consciousness of a people is awaken, no abuse or threat can stop them. The road may be long, the process may be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever important before is that the people want liberty, justice and equity. No man on this planet can hold them back...

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THEN WHAT DO U HAVE TO OVER NIGER DELTAN IS IT BUY AND SELL
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
jpphilips:

You have been educated enough on this subject it is not my responsibility to save you from Ignorance.

Obuaku and the other rivers you mentioned are not Tributaries of River Niger as such there is nothing you can use them for except fishing and sand dredging, the fact that you know the names of your village rivers does not make any of them Economically viable.
I gave you a list of Viable tributaries of the Niger river for free that is why you still had the temerity to be typing crap.

There is a difference between proven reserves and speculative reserves borne out of Siesmic info which is technology age dependant.
Like I said, you are better off ignorant since you learnt nothing from the previous thread.

I have no need for such 'education' from a confused hypocritical bigot, who's an expert in evil concoctions and fabrications of lies, running amok on IPOB topics like a rudderless ship.

bolabolakemi:
A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase/
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Ovamboland(m): 3:54am On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:

Just look at this morronic write up! People are talking about their freedom and this one is talking about Nnamdi Kanu! People are talking about their sovereignty and this one is talking about seizing people's property. The legitimacy of Nigeria is based on the illegal amalgamation of unconsenting ethnicities in 1914. It is based on this fraud that he believes Nigeria can derive it's just powers. I laugh in Igbo lol. People are talking about how to excercise their God given right to self determination but he is coming up with reasons to remain in the slavery of 'one Nigeria', something that has never worked since 1914 to date.

How people can be this small minded is beyond me .

Biafra is not negotiable!!

You write as if the coming together of people we refer to as Ibos is not by the grace of the same Lugard and Britain you deride today. Was there any country, kingdom or single entity at anytime in history called Biafra or Iboland? How many so-called Ibo men in Nsukka area interacted or know about the existence of any Ibo living in Aba area or Anioma? You only know all these today because Lugard came to amalgamate the fragmented Ibo villages.
There is no hard evidence to show you lived at any time as a single entity so the Biafra concept is totally alien to ibo culture and system and only fostered because of the colonial need of a unified administration.
There is no evidence that a referendum was conducted before the declaration of Biafra and it is unlikely such a referendum will succeed today. The people representing the Ibos in the National assembly are yet to call for such a referendum, neither is the known political leaders calling for such. But some of you expect the FG to listen to thugs and unknown or misguided entities. Was the Scottish movement led by thugs and anarchist or by leaders selected by free citizens?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by SonOfEl(m): 4:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Ovamboland:

You write as if the coming together of people we refer to as Ibos is not by the grace of the same Lugard and Britain you deride today. Was there any country, kingdom or single entity at anytime in history called Biafra or Iboland? How many so-called Ibo men in Nsukka area interacted or know about the existence of any Ibo living in Aba area or Anioma? You only know all these today because Lugard came to amalgamate the fragmented Ibo villages.
There is no hard evidence to show you lived at any time as a single entity so the Biafra concept is totally alien to ibo culture and system and only fostered because of the colonial need of a unified administration.
There is no evidence that a referendum was conducted before the declaration of Biafra and it is unlikely such a referendum will succeed today. The people representing the Ibos in the National assembly are yet to call for such a referendum, neither is the known political leaders calling for such. But some of you expect the FG to listen to thugs and unknown or misguided entities. Was the Scottish movement led by thugs and anarchist or by leaders selected by free citizens?

You call biafran agitators "thugs, anarchists and misguided entities"? If so, who then are the citizens?

Your Nigeria reeks of nepotism, prebendalism, and such likes, how then would the voice of the common man be heard? Its funny you are comparing Nigeria with civilized societies like Scotland and co. Nigeria is a political failure. The system here does not work, and its corruption has even infected Igbo politicians, For Biafra to return to civility, the Nigerian system of things MUST BE AMPUTATED FROM BIAFRA. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by kingzizzy: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Ovamboland:

Igbo were and are a highly egalitarian and republican people. Igbo land was a very loose federation of clans who shared linguistic, cultural and traditional sentiments but I hasten to add that people in the world started out that way until certain forces of unity brought them together. While you are right that Lugard was a unifying factor for Igbos, I hasten to add that the unity would have happened with or without Lugard. As Igbos became more self aware and civilisation crept in, the methods of communication would have improved making it possible for Igbos to discover other Igbos they didn't know about. All Lugard did was to speed up the process. Igbos were never 'empire builders' like the Yorubas and Hausas. Infact, Igbos rarely had any Kings before the White man came. That's why indirect rule could not work in the east. Lugard came to unify every one for the express purpose of looting our resources. Lugard was a thief.

You talk about refrenndum and Biafra. It may interest you to know that before Ojukwu declared Biafra, he recieved the mandate to do so from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly which comprised of representatives and Chiefs of all the 20 provinces of the old eastern region or roughly what is now known as SE/SS. At least Ojukwu had some sort of mandate. On what mandate or referendum did Lugard create Nigeria? We Biafran agitators want a referendum so that the indigenous people of the land can finally say what they want. This not about the thieves in Abuja who call themselves political representatives of the people. This about the people themselves. Nigeria is a British created fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Ovamboland(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:

Igbo were and are a highly egalitarian and republican people. Igbo land was a very loose federation of clans who shared linguistic, cultural and traditional sentiments but I hasten to add that people in the world started out that way until certain forces of unity brought them together. While you are right that Lugard was a unifying factor for Igbos, I hasten to add that the unity would have happened with or without Lugard. As Igbos became more self aware and civilisation crept in, the methods of communication would have improved making it possible for Igbos to discover other Igbos they didn't know about. All Lugard did was to speed up the process. Igbos were never 'empire builders' like the Yorubas and Hausas. Infact, Igbos rarely had any Kings before the White man came. That's why indirect rule could not work in the east. Lugard came to unify every one for the express purpose of looting our resources. Lugard was a thief.

You talk about refrenndum and Biafra. It may interest you to know that before Ojukwu declared Biafra, he recieved the mandate to do so from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly which comprised of representatives and Chiefs of all the 20 provinces of the old eastern region or roughly what is now known as SE/SS. At least Ojukwu had some sort of mandate. On what mandate or referendum did Lugard create Nigeria? We Biafran agitators want a referendum so that the indigenous people of the land can finally say what they want. This not about the thieves in Abuja who call themselves political representatives of the people. This about the people themselves. Nigeria is a British created fraud.

I must first say i appreciate your civil response to the few observations i made, and i agree to a large extent on the possibility of Ibos coming together at some point in history. But another possibility is they could have being conquered and split up by the more organised neighboring tribes who might have also developed means to overcome the thick forest that shielded the Ibolands from external invaders.
All is left to conjecture on what might have been.

So we can see their was some unintended benefits to Ibos with the adventures of Lugard, and you probably benefited more than the other organised tribes. Lugard probably saved the Ibo culture from been absorbed or at worst annihilated by other warring groups.

It is well understood that Ibos were deeply hirt by the attacks and pogroms in the Northern parts of Nigeria from 1966 but the leaders that took the weighty decisions to leave Nigeria how were they selected or elected? Did they ever submit that decision to the general populace to get approval?
We can however say the approval was demonstrated by the zeal observed in fighting the war even by unarmed Biafran lads. But remember leaders that were voted by Easterners including Ibos represented their interest just about 9 - 10 years earlier at conferences to put a legal seal on Lugard's adventures subsume Ibo destiny within Nigeria.
The attempt to reverse this agreement by other means is what led to the civil war and a similar but not serious pattern is again playing out today.
If Ibos are truly tired of Nigeria and not again thinking with their heart as in 1967, i think they would not have freely participated in the presidential election of 2015 and they SE is possibly among the top 3 regions in terms of percentage turnout to vote. The other thing is the need for independence should have been a vote Player for Ibo candidates for political office in particular the National legislature. But as things stand today i ma not aware of any elected Ibo politician and any other noteworthy leader in league with those i refer to as thugs and misguided elements.
The fact that some people come out to protest does not make the Biafra idea a popular one, if those you call and vote for as leaders cannot support what you claim is dear to your heart, i will just say the struggle is still a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Fablonwa post=39977013]

So you did not see Obasanjo's hand in the ordeal of Mbadinuju and Anambra state? When Ngige resisted it what happened? OBASANJO REMAINS THE WORST HUMAN BEING TO LIVE IN NIGERIA and he knows that. that is why he rightly said that if there should be a revolution in Nigeria he would be the first to be killed. I hope someday he will be paid in his own coin.

I really don't know how Nigerians got infected with acute comprehension deficiency, you write, people can't read, when they manage to read, they respond like they didn't understand anything.
Do you think the response was about Obasanjo or a trained Lawyer failed governor who refused to approach the courts in the face of "victimization". better go and collect a refund of that change you paid as school fees.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why do you people like twisting facts? USSR divided by mutual consent as they didn't have enmity between them; let me state that they broke up because USSR was seriously broke.

As per your list of Nigeria stolen monies, Jonathan stole more than all the made up figures you quoted; let me ask you a question, why is it that you didn't put Jonathan on your list? Okonjo and even ihejerika who the Western media revealed that he diverted billions onto his personal account are not on your list.

It's funny the way some people reason.

Objective thought process is bereft of the Biafran agitation, little wonder they believe a declaration that is not binding in international law can get them Biafra.
Let me tell you for free, these guys are the dumbest humans ever lived.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Iykopee:
An import by the OP meant for intellectuals that reeks of eviscerated facts pulled from the buttom of insincerity and deceit thereby making it intellectually shallow and totally empty...

I think the reason to remain in Nigeria must be laid out before we start comparing japan, Germany and falksland with Biafra. And lest i forget, many countries left their former shelve to their present abode without strident conditions attached. If there are no reasons, then biafra shud go and no amount of threat can quench that dream..

Do you think most Nigerians care about who leaves or stays? people like us who understand that majority of pro IPOB have no historical foundation hence the need to highlight some historical consequences of losing in battle.
Who is threatening who? I am asking you to be prepared of the consequences of a choice you are about to live with, how is that a threat?
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Ovamboland:

If you don't like the Biafran Idea as an Igbo man, you are automatically branded yoruba and exported to the SW, if you are Niger delta and you feel SE has little or nothing to offer Biafra then you are a saboteur.
None of those urchins have even sat for once to draw a chart of their merits and demerits, the words of a lunatic over the radio is law by all proven means, then i ask? how much is common sense that the FG can not buy it enough to go round the IPOBastards?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

You call biafran agitators "thugs, anarchists and misguided entities"? If so, who then are the citizens?

Your Nigeria reeks of nepotism, prebendalism, and such likes, how then would the voice of the common man be heard? Its funny you are comparing Nigeria with civilized societies like Scotland and co. Nigeria is a political failure. The system here does not work, and its corruption has even infected Igbo politicians, For Biafra to return to civility, the Nigerian system of things MUST BE AMPUTATED FROM BIAFRA. Simple.

We know that already and a historical feat has been achieved by dislodging a 16yr old unproductive ruling party, that is the first civilized step to getting results, it insults every fabric of my sensibilities that you propose a biafra as the solution to the decadence you mentioned abinitio, a Biafra comprising of same Nigerian thieves and low IQ thugs? give me a break!!
Your analogy can be likened to saying that APC is change from PDP, that's for election purposes only!! when the same bastards in PDP are in APC, the only new kids on the block are Buhari and Fashola sane people like us know better to define our interests around them.
When you figure out the solution to the anomaly you mentioned, we will listen for now, Biafra is no solution and no sane man will take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2015
OP, you're way to sensible for Biafra agitators to understand the import of your message.

The painful fact, both to the secessionists and those of us who prefer to live in separate country from Biafrans, is that Biafra can not happen within a foreseeable future. New counties are not just carved out as a result of wishful thinking of some brainwashed jobless urchins.

I keep asking the question, what do the agitators actually expect from Nigeria so as to ease their exit from this contraption? For the president to say "OK, I have heard you, go have your own country"?

I still await any sensible campaigner of Biafra to answer that simple question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
kingzizzy:

You talk about refrenndum and Biafra. [b]It may interest you to know that before Ojukwu declared Biafra, he recieved the mandate to do so from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly which comprised of representatives and Chiefs of all the 20 provinces of the old eastern region or roughly what is now known as SE/SS. At least Ojukwu had some sort of mandate.[b][/b] On what mandate or referendum did Lugard create Nigeria? [/b]We Biafran agitators want a referendum so that the indigenous people of the land can finally say what they want. This not about the thieves in Abuja who call themselves political representatives of the people. This about the people themselves. Nigeria is a British created fraud.

The bold part is the newest lie that will consume you and Nnamdi Kanu very soon, if you are historically deficient, go and study!!
The Eastern house of assembly was enacted under the Richard's constitution (1946) which was suspended as a result of Kaduna Nzeogwu's military intervention of 1966.

Ojukwu's Biafra was declared around May 1967, how can an assembly dissolved in 1966 give ojukwu a mandate in 67? Ojukwu only cherry picked influential people who happen to be his friends from regions he had interest and branded them a consultative assembly, those cabals do not qualify for an assembly of any sort, remember that the defunct assembly members were enthroned through an election, which election enthroned the evil men who gave Ojukwu the said mandate?

How will you give Ojukwu a mandate when he went to Aburi alone to negotiate the fate of Igbos, just like Nnamdi Kanu is deciding the fate of the Niger deltan's not through plebiscite but over the radio? That is the madness people support.
Ojukwu went to Aburi and negotiated a confederation as the solution to the Pogrom at the time, leaving behind Igbo elites like Zik and co, he returned with his famous "on Aburi we stand" with nobody knowing in details what he went to negotiate, thanks to Nkrumah who released the transcript of that negotiation.

Truth is; Ojukwu doesn't need anybody to give him any mandate, he has always acted alone, the fraudulent consultative assembly members were all pro "Aburi we stand" individuals we already knew what to expect before they assembled.
Again it was a pure military government so what is the need for any assembly?
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by kingzizzy: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
jpphilips:

The bold part is the newest lie that will consume you and Nnamdi Kanu very soon, if you are historically deficient, go and study!!
The Eastern house of assembly was enacted under the Richard's constitution (1946) which was suspended as a result of Kaduna Nzeogwu's military intervention of 1966.

Ojukwu's Biafra was declared around May 1967, how can an assembly dissolved in 1966 give ojukwu a mandate in 67? Ojukwu only cherry picked influential people who happen to be his friends from regions he had interest and branded them a consultative assembly, those cabals do not qualify for an assembly of any sort, remember that the defunct assembly members were enthroned through an election, which election enthroned the evil men who gave Ojukwu the said mandate?

How will you give Ojukwu a mandate when he went to Aburi alone to negotiate the fate of Igbos, just like Nnamdi Kanu is deciding the fate of the Niger deltan's not through plebiscite but over the radio? That is the madness people support.
Ojukwu went to Aburi and negotiated a confederation as the solution to the Pogrom at the time, leaving behind Igbo elites like Zik and co, he returned with his famous "on Aburi we stand" with nobody knowing in details what he went to negotiate, thanks to Nkrumah who released the transcript of that negotiation.

Truth is; Ojukwu doesn't need anybody to give him any mandate, he has always acted alone, the fraudulent consultative assembly members were all pro "Aburi we stand" individuals we already knew what to expect before they assembled.
Again it was a pure military government so what is the need for any assembly?

How come you like to discuss politics but you don't know Nigeria history well? So don't you know that the consultative assembly also included the Chiefs and paramount kings of the 20 provinces of the old eastern region? Or are you going to say it was Ojukwu who coronated them as well? You are saying that Zik did not go with Ojukwu to Aburi, what would Zik be doing in a meeting of Military leaders or don't you know that we had Military rule then? The same confederation that Ojukwu negotiated in Aburi is what most people in Southern Nigeria want, even to this day, but have no hope of ever getting because the northerners are against it. Ojukwu at least had some sort of mandate. What mandate did Lugard have to make you a Nigerian? Yet you are still answering the illegal name Lugard gave you with pride but you question Ojukwus methods? Ojukwu had no right to speak for the eastern region but Lugard can come from Europe to 'award' you a fake country and impose on you a slave name coined after the river Niger? No wonder Nnamdi Kany says the black man cannot reason. Below is text of the consultative assembly mandating Ojukwu to declare Biafra. If you have the mandate that made you a Nigerian, post it for us to see.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
kingzizzy:

How come you like to discuss politics but you don't know Nigeria history well? So don't you know that the consultative assembly also included the Chiefs and paramount kings of the 20 provinces of the old eastern region? Or are you going to say it was Ojukwu who coronated them as well? You are saying that Zik did not go with Ojukwu to Aburi, what would Zik be doing in a meeting of Military leaders or don't you know that we had Military rule then? The same confederation that Ojukwu negotiated in Aburi is what most people in Southern Nigeria want, even to this day, but have no hope of ever getting because the northerners are against it. Ojukwu at least had some sort of mandate. What mandate did Lugard have to make you a Nigerian? Yet you are still answering the illegal name Lugard gave you with pride but you question Ojukwus methods? Ojukwu had no right to speak for the eastern region but Lugard can come from Europe to 'award' you a fake country and impose on you a slave name coined after the river Niger? No wonder Nnamdi Kany says the black man cannot reason. Below is text of the consultative assembly mandating Ojukwu to declare Biafra. If you have the mandate that made you a Nigerian, post it for us to see.

I have seen the attached document in several places, and i can not help but laugh at the ignorance of people who are throwing it around as fact.
The fact that an ignorant person published a book does not make his opinion sacrosanct.
I told you that Ojukwu's consultative assembly were his neigh saying "Aburi we stand" friends, if they had any relevance, why were they not negotiating the fate of igbos in Aburi?
I repeat again those men were hand picked by Ojukwu, they were NEVER elected as such they were there to serve the interest of their master Ojukwu not the Igbos, saying they were traditional heads is the fattest lie of the 21st century. For educational purposes you may go and read up the people's consultative assembly of Indonesia to learn how consultative assemblies are constituted.

You asked what Zik will do in Aburi? what was Timothy Omo Bare doing with the Nigerian delegates in Aburi? Zik the first Governor general of Nigeria has no say on the fate of Igbos in Aburi? The man who proposed an independent Nigeria to the South eastern General assembly? please don't insult my intelligence.
You claim you know history yet you have such ridiculous opinion, Listen again and very clearly, the reason they went to Aburi in the first place was to negotiate a treaty that will stop the pogrom aka genocide at the time, what has that got to do with confederation?
You question Lord lugard because Nnamdi Kanu told you so right? what did nnamdi Kanu's father do to stop the British invasion of Lagos in 1861 so we will never have a lord Lugard in the first place? or you don't know what Ethiopia did to halt British invasion?

Such illogical question can only come from lunatics like Nnamdi Kanu, did he question slave trade also? BTW what is the source of that text you attached? don't tell me you take Nowa Omoigui seriously, he actually wrote that nonsense you are throwing around, check his surname and tell me what to expect when a Yoruba man is writing Igbo history, clowns grin grin grin
The same Omogui who wrote that Gowon was the most senior military officer after the death of Aguiyi ironsi abi?

You and Kanu blame Lord Lugard for Amalgamation when will you blame Ironsi and Gowon?
Lugard only amalgamated the northern and southern protectorates which availed us the opportunity of having a central government, with the 1963 republic Nigeria, we still had the opportunity of operating as federating units aka regional government, it was Aguiyi ironsi who proposed decree 34 that abrogated the regional government, why are you not blaming him?

Where lugard stopped gave you a regional government of self rule and resource control why are you not blaming Ironsi who took it away from you? why are you not blaming Gowon who implemented decree 34 by dissolving completely federating units rather created states that ended up being liabilities to the central government, when will you blame him?

Lord lugard's amalgamation did us a huge favor only hypocrites like you think otherwise.
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by masseratti: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op please if you are yoruba,plese stop this non sense, they have a right to protest, and this is my the 60s,if they want to go,they should go Yorubas are neutral for now, but once they leave, we automatically break out union with the federation, that's the truth.
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
deleted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Does The Revenue From Lagos Toll Gate Go??? / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets / BREAKING: Governor Kills Colleague In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.