Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,375 members, 7,923,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

When Can One Be Said To Be Insecure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Can One Be Said To Be Insecure. (730 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Dating An Insecure Guy / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Can One Be Said To Be Insecure. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2009
In dealing with insecurity in relationships one has to really understand the true meaning of the word, I've come across situations in NL where people are so quick to judge others and term them insecure at the least provocation. For instance if i demand that my girl friend stop being or keeping in touch with her ex does that make me insecure? Or if i ask her who called her or where she's at when i call her does that make me insecure also? I really don't understand this being insecure issue. If you love someone you should trust them but that does not mean you can't check on her sometimes to know if you are still on track. By checking i don't mean spying, i simply mean being a little bit nosy. So when is one crossing the line between just checking or being insecure. Experiences are welcome. We can learn from each other and avoid the mistakes of being insecure or being ignorant of certain things we should take note of,
Re: When Can One Be Said To Be Insecure. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 17, 2009
everyone feels insecured, some conceal it while some let it out. but to avoid raising unecessary dusts i think its better to keep it to yourself till when its become so glaring that something is going wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Guys Zone / I Want To Know / Make Una Follow Me See Women Life: Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.