Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) (7762 Views)

Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by pedrilo: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You need brain surgery.
all birafrance need brain surgery too.
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
But Abagworo said no such thing can happen in imo state.
Biafranqueen, chino, chukwudi44, OREMUSSANCTUS

4 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Haliyahboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
dem go soon tired, yeye yeye
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by sochima1989(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
i think the devil's hand is so much in this........
can a tribe continue to train up youths to die?
they all end in hell and another set after 55 years does same thing again......
the devil is a bastard
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by bolabolakemi(f): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
cool
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
the devil is a bastard

maybe

On a general note the SE appears to lack leaders who can think strategically. They tend to act first then think later. Ojukwu for example after fighting against the Nigerian state later wanted to be Nigeria's president.

These lot agitating for a Biafra state will come back in 2019 asking the rest of Nigeria to support an Imo man for president of Nigeria.

I am sorry if this comment offends anyone
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Duru1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
sochima1989:
the devil is a bastard

Only idiotic dingbats think that yester shall be tomorrow. Have you for once think defeat could be for Nigeria in the next round of fight?

3 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
You don't sound logical at all. You don't get peoplehood by force. You frustrate them at every turn, deliberately make them feel unwanted and you still have the moral courage to call for a shoot at sight? You must be high on something. Viva Biafra!!! until they are ready to do what is right. By the way, my dear terrorist, no one dies for saying the truth or for quoting a fallacious comment in order to point out its falsehood.

pedrilo:
I am from south south, niger delta in particular, but I think it's about time PMB reads the riot act to these miscreants. The beauty of Nigeria as a nation is in her diversity and whoever is blind to this reality needs some education. People should be made to understand the consequences of daring the sovereignty of NIGERIA, when such protest by unscrupulous elements are not met with grieve consequences, it inspires smaller nations to stand up to Nigeria. Shoot at sight order must be given to our security forces to any misguided group or association whose aim is to question or threaten the sovereignty of NIGERIA! Leadership is not all about giving carrot to the people all the time, Iron rod is used sometimes to bring citizens back to their senses.
#NigeriaIsACountryNotACompany
#BiafranceMyFoot
@QuoteMeAndDie

4 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by xmich(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
pedrilo:
I am from south south, niger delta in particular, but I think it's about time PMB reads the riot act to these miscreants. The beauty of Nigeria as a nation is in her diversity and whoever is blind to this reality needs some education. People should be made to understand the consequences of daring the sovereignty of NIGERIA, when such protest by unscrupulous elements are not met with grieve consequences, it inspires smaller nations to stand up to Nigeria. Shoot at sight order must be given to our security forces to any misguided group or association whose aim is to question or threaten the sovereignty of NIGERIA! Leadership is not all about giving carrot to the people all the time, Iron rod is used sometimes to bring citizens back to their senses.
#BiafranceMyFoot
@QuoteMeAndDie

Am also from ss and I must tell you,God will punish you because you are too daft to think beyond your nose,

Receive a sense in Jesus name.Amen

All hail Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by endoski: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
youngestfool:
Lazy rat's. Yeye pipu
can u feed ur family beta dan any of dem??u useless baboon

3 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by ckenneths(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by ckenneths(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Orji, Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
endoski:
can u feed ur family beta dan any of dem??u useless baboon

U have terrible mouth odour
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by ckenneths(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
More......

4 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Nnamoo77: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
All we are saying!!!! Give us freedom!!!!!!!...... Watching in 3D right now.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
ckenneths:
Orji, Owerri.

Orji is a different town/village of its own but near Owerri.
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by warrior01: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Orji is a different town/village of its own but near Owerri.

Nwennem, it's time for you to apologize to the Igbo race. So proud this is happening in my life time; my people speaking with one voice.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
warrior01:

Nwennem, it's time for you to apologize to the Igbo race. So proud this is happening in my life time; my people speaking with one voice.

Apologise for invasion of my State? The protest flopped so hard yesterday that IPOB had to mobilise people from Aba to come and protest in Owerri today.

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by sochima1989(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kanu Uche lied to you that you have 80 countries supporting you.......and Chima is telling you the truth oga ade duru1...i saw i clip of how the thugs that wants biafra ran for their dare life at the flash of teargas............during my university days of social activism we win in all not in fight but in logical matter tabling but here you are clamouring fight on media.........abeg enter street with your biafra flag...i wish you all the best..........you need leaders like us not Kanu Uche with his family abroad and after scamming people for funds
Duru1:

Only idiotic dingbats think that yester shall be tomorrow. Have you for once think defeat could be for Nigeria in the next round of fight?
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by ishiamu(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You need brain surgery.

Better surgery ooo LoL

3 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Don't u think you are crying more than the bereived?
belabela:

No need to do anything about it. Freedom to protest as long as they don't disturb public peace.

By 2019 they will start marching that they want Igbo president to rule Nigeria .... grin grin grin grin

Talk about eating your cake and having it. I sometimes wonder why the Igbos are being used as a political football and they easily fall for it.

And being a landlocked region...it is not a very attractive option for international countries who may seek to benefit (i.e milk them) from a Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by demielvis: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
bolabolakemi:
cool
Lol i so much love this your smiley
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by mek2002(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is getting serious day by day
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by unclejb2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
pedrilo:
#BiafranceMyFoot
@QuoteMeAndDie
U seem to be uninformed and logically demented. Instead of encouraging dialogue u advocate violence, maybe u should ask Morsi of Egypt what his fate is 2day. Biafra is alive in the hearts of millions of people all over the world. Buhari may likely start that war when he applies force. U need psychiatric help I conclude.

1 Like

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by unclejb2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
flokii:
please where is Owerri sef?..
it the heartland of Biafra. It's a beautiful city being mismanaged by an Igbo saboteur called Rochas Okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by flokii: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
unclejb2:
it the heartland of Biafra. It's a beautiful city being mismanaged by an Igbo saboteur called Rochas Okoroawusa.

oh!.. datz true o

Imo state.... totally forgot

those boys should calm down o
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by papaejima1: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
xmich:

Am also from ss and I must tell you,God will punish you because you are too daft to think beyond your nose,

Receive a sense in Jesus name.Amen

All hail Biafra
Come bros, abeg I dey eat food wth pepper o
Make una no kill persin with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by papaejima1: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
When Rochas heard that IPOB had overrun Owerri the state capital, he escaped on bicycle... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by solash: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
pedrilo:
#NigeriaIsACountryNo
#BiafranceMyFoot
@QuoteMeAndDie
You seem to be the most fuulish and st*pid person on this thread. You dare not outlaw a peaceful protest such as this. You cannot beat a child and at the same time ask him not to cry, and any nation so stupid as to toy with the sense of belonging of a section of her citizens deserves disintegration. I wonder why Nigeria has vehemently refused to tell herself the truth and build together instead of lies, suppression and playing of ostrich.

Injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Somebody should advice that old man
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by endoski: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
youngestfool:

U have terrible mouth odour
look at a swine lyk u..do u evn knw wag hygiene is,anyway i dnt blame u cos u're most lykly an awusa/fulani cattle rearer no wonder u named urself youngestfool
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
endoski:
look at a swine lyk u..do u evn knw wag hygiene is,anyway i dnt blame u cos u're most lykly an awusa/fulani cattle rearer no wonder u named urself youngestfool

U will soon have BP Tongue out
Re: Heavy IPOB March In Owerri This Morning (pictures) by ckenneths(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
The women wing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Dismiss Election Rigging Video - Abia State Government / *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.