Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt (669 Views)

The Pathetic State Of My State / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt by sheunsheun(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015
This pictures were taken at Owhoda Area of Port Harcourt. The area is always flooded no matter the amount of rain fall. This is due to lack of adequate drainage system which is rampart in most part of Rivers State. It quite unfortunate especially for a State where it rains all through the Year. We call on Government to please arise to this disturbing issue.

https://theresponda..com.ng/2015/11/the-pathetic-state-of-area-in-port.html

(1) (Reply)

The Death News That Has Shock The Entire World (photo) / Woman Body Size, What Size Is Ideal? / I Don't Know Why I Can't Reply My Topic??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.